- Around 4 years of IT experience in Design, Development and Maintenance of Database applications using SQL Server 2012/2008R 2/2008/2005.
- Expertise in scripting DDL, DML, T - SQL (Complex VIEWS, Stored Procedures (SP), Functions, Triggers and Indexes).
- Good experience and understanding of Database Design, Relational Integrity Constraints, OLTP, OLAP and Normalizations.
- Good Experience in Tuning SQL Queries by implementing Indexes and using Stored Procedures.
- Good Experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) in SQL Server database using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience in Implementing Checkpoint, Transactions, Logging.
- Experience in building Package Deployment and Package Configurations.
- Good Experience in Creating and Scheduling Jobs for SQL Server Database and SSIS packages using SQL Agent.
- Good experience as a Data Analyst with solid understanding of Data Modeling, Evaluating Data Sources and strong understanding of Data Warehouse/Data Mart Design, ETL, BI, OLAP, Client/Server applications.
- Proficient in developing all types (Tabular, Matrix, List, Drill-Down, Drill-Through, Sub-Reports, and Chart Reports) of Complex Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in Implementing Dynamic Grouping, Sorting & Page Breaking using SSRS Parameters.
- Involved in various projects related to Data Modeling, System/Data Analysis, Design and Development for both OLTP and Data warehousing environments.
- Expert in troubleshooting/resolving SQL Reporting services and SQL related issues.
- Good Knowledge in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) 2012/2008R2/2008/2005).
- Used SSAS Cubes as data source for Reports Development.
- Expertise in developing Parameterized, Chart, Graph, Linked, Dashboard, Scorecards, Report on SSAS Cube using MDX, Drill-down and Drill-through reports using SSRS.
- Worked on Power BI and prepared dashboards using Tableau to make it more attractive.
- Experienced in developing ETL packages using SSIS SQL Server Integrated Services.
BI Data Warehouse Tools: SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Enterprise Manager, SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, SQL Server Management Studio, DTSDatabases: MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , MS Access, Oracle.
App. /Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0
Reporting Tools: ETL SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Report Builder.
Platforms/OS: Windows 98/2000/2003/ XP/NT/Vista, Windows 7
Others: SQL Server Data Tools, BIDS, SQL Server Management, Studio, Office 2005/2008/2010.
- Created and managed schema objects such as Tables, Views, Indexes and referential integrity depending on user requirements.
- Worked on development of SSIS packages for various inbound/outbound data, OLAP data architecture as well as Report functionalities in SQL Server 2012.
- Planned, designed, and implemented processes to Extract transform and load data from external sources into local databases.
- Installed and configured SQL Server 2008R2/2012 in Test environment with latest service packs and migrated few databases.
- To keep track of data manipulations using Audit functionalities.
- Developed physical data models and create DDL scripts to create database schema and database objects
- Implemented Error Logging using Event Handlers and implemented logging in SSIS Packages.
- Designing the Reports as per client Requirement and created the reports using Excel file and SQL Server database.
- Created Customized and interactive dashboards using multiple data sources.
- Created Dimensions with the cube wizard and individually and Generated Named calculations and named queries.
- Created Cubes using different types of OLAP methods like Multidimensional OLAP (MOLAP), Relational OLAP (ROLAP).
- Performance tuning MDX and dimensions design and scaling to large numbers of users in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Refreshing the cube to get the latest information updated and deployment of Cubes to the production server.
- Developing SSIS packages to bring data from Claims databases to data warehouse tables.
- Worked with Claims, Members, Providers and Authorizations for loading the data into SQL server using SSIS packages.
- Analyzed current Claim Authorization Process across all the FACETS Markets. Identified possible constrains that pends claims related to Claim Authorization Mismatch.
- Configured best suitable Facets CLUM Settings to auto-adjudicate maximum number of pended claims.
- Involved in FACETS Implementation Testing, involved end to end testing of FACETS Billing, Claim Processing and Subscriber/Member module.
- Vast knowledge and experience in Health Care industry, experienced in testing different healthcare ERP solutions such as FACETS, Med Plus, EPIC and other claim processing solutions.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2012/2008R2, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Visual Studio 2010, SSRS, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), MS Excel, Windows XP/7.
- Involved in complete SSIS life cycle in creating SSIS packages, building, deploying and executing the packages in both the environments (Development and Production).
- Used various Transformations in SSIS Dataflow, Control Flow using for loop Containers and Fuzzy Lookups etc.
- Involved in ETL architecture enhancements to increase the performance using query optimizer.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL Queries, complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Joins, Constraints, DDL, DML and User Defined Functions to implement the business logic and also created clustered and non-clustered indexes.
- Created SSIS packages to create csv files and excel sheets.
- Created global temporary tables in the Execute SQL task and created reports based on the global temporary tables inside the data task flow.
- Used Package Configurations to make the SSIS Package reusable in any server.
- Used Execute SQL Task, Data flow Task, Sequence Container, For Each Loop Container, File System Task, Execute Package Task.
- Transferred data from various data sources/business systems including MS Excel, MS Access, Flat Files etc. to SQL Server using SSIS/DTS using various features like data conversion etc.
- Created logging for ETL load at package level and task level to log number of records processed by each package and each task in a package using SSIS.
- Responsible for Scheduling Jobs, Alerting and Maintaining SSIS packages.
- Created SSRS reports like tables, matrix, charts, sub reports, drilldowns, drill through, sub-reports, navigation reports (Hyperlink) etc.
- Created reports based on both cascading and standard parameters.
- Created different Parameterized Reports (SSRS 2012/2008) which consist of report Criteria in various reports to make minimize the report execution time and to limit the no of records required.
- Designed and built cube using SQL server Analysis Services for salary analysis.
- Worked on dimensional data modeling, dimensions and facts for OLAP cubes configured report server environment and deployed reports to the database.
- Extensive experience in SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services), Design and Developed cubes testing and Deployment/ Implementation.
- Experience in writing complex MDX queries for calculated members and measure groups.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 Enterprise Edition, SSIS 2008R2, SSAS 2008R2, SSRS 2008R2, T- SQL, VSS, Windows Sever 2000/2003/2008, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, MS Visio.