- Senior IT professional with 20 years of experience in Requirements Analysis, Workflow Design, N - tiered Development, System integration, Process Modeling, Testing/QA and Database Development.
- Experienced working in Microsoft technologies since 1995 starting with MS Access and then Visual Basic using Access as a backend thru MVC and SQL Server 2016.
- Have worked on an OLAP project (SSAS). Used SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) since 2005. Used DTS packages to do ETL back in 2000 thru 2004, the precursor to SSIS.
- Certified in MS Retail Management System, and MS Access Application Development
- Have excellent communication and user interaction skills.
Recent experience: WordPress, MVVM using Knockout.js, Durandal.js, D3.js, OAuth 2.0, Vue.js
Web Programming: Asp.Net, AJAX, jQuery, JSON, HTML, CSS, IIS, Web Services
Additional Software Tools: SQL Server, OLAP (Analysis Services), Visual Studio, MS Office, Oracle, MySQL, SSRS, SSIS, Power BI
- Created Power Query ETL solutions to replace existing MS Access process.
- Modified existing MS Access applications
- Designed and restructured internal databases
- Created data model for Power BI
Environment: SSRS, SSIS, MS Access, Power BI, Excel VBA
Power BI Developer
- Created dashboard, and data exploration application
- Designed data model.
Environment: Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server Management Studio, Power BI
- Created daily dashboard that tracked the employee efficiency on work items. I used Vue.js for the front end, and a SQL Server REST API backend. Utilized Chart.js and D3.js for charts and graphs.
- Designed data warehouse and ETL packages for the dashboard and SSRS reports.
- Modified existing Excel VBA applications
- Created data model in Power Pivot
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server Management Studio, Vue.js, Node.js D3.js and Chart.js