- Having 10 years of Experience in IT Industry.
- 5 years’ experience in Tableau Dashboards in latest Design and Presentation.
- Produced attractive visuals/dashboards to convey the story inside the data.
- Creation of metrics, attributes, filters, reports, and dashboards. Created different chart types, visualizations and complex calculations to manipulate the data.
- Designed, developed and supported BI solutions.
- Implemented advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geo coding to build spatial visualizations of non - geographic data.
- Experience in creating different visualizations using Bars, Lines and Pies, Maps, Scatter plots, Gantts, Bubbles, Histograms, Bullets, Lollipop, Heat maps and Highlight tables.
- Experience in Developing Performance Dashboards, Advanced calculations, Groups, Hierarchies, Parameters, Actions and Highlights.
- Published and shared views on Tableau server.
- Also, involved in administration tasks such as publishing workbooks, setting permissions, managing ownerships, providing access to the users and adding them to the specific group and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau Server.
- Excellent knowledge of data warehousing concepts, theories and best practices.
- Thorough understanding of Python 3.x/2.x basic concepts like Lists, Strings, Indexing, Slicing, Tuples and Dictionaries.
- Good experience in working with various Python Integrated Development Environments like PyCharm, Spyder, Jupyter Notebook, Anaconda and UBUNTU
- Good Knowledge with NumPy, Pandas and Mathplotlib
- Strong experience in SQL Server coding, System Analysis, Design, and Development using MS SQL Server 2012, 2008 and 2005.
- Outstanding knowledge in Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio).
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and business users.
BI Tools: Tableau 2019.2,10.3,9.3,9.0, Power BI, Python 3.8, Business Objects.
Databases: SQL Server, Toad, Oracle, SOAPUI, JIRA
Testing Tools: HP ALM/Quality Center, UFT/QTP
Languages: SQL, .Net, Java, Html, XML
Operating System: UNIX/Linux, Windows, DOS
Confidential, Madison WI
- Created complex dashboard using parameters, sets, groups, and calculations and drill down and drill up in worksheets and customization using filters and actions.
- Developing various tableau dashboards prototype for the future uses and conversion of current excel reports into tableau.
- Implemented row level security for the tableau dashboards and used various advanced table calculations for the dashboards.
- Created Bullet graphs to determine profit generation by using measures and dimensions data from SQL Server and MS Excel.
- Interacting with business stakeholders to understand their decision-making parameters, analyzing the available data to build Tableau Dashboards and managing the delivery.
- Participated in regular Technical Reviews, Defect review and walkthrough meetings with important project & business stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Mainly dealt with sales and networking team to analyze the sales which lead to the increase and decrease in the sales region by region.
Confidential, Atlanta Ga
Tableau Functional Analyst
- Understand the Requirements and Functionality of the application from specifications.
- Converted existing Business Object reports to tableau dashboards
- Designed, developed, tested, and maintained Tableau functional reports based on user requirements.
- Mastered the ability to design and deploy rich Graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop-down menu option and Parameters using Tableau.
- Worked closely with Business users. Interacted with ETL developers, Project Managers, and members of the QA teams.
- Created different KPI using calculated key figures and parameters
- Developed Tableau data visualization using Cross tabs, Heat maps, Box and Whisker charts, Scatter Plots, Geographic Map, Pie Charts and Bar Charts and Density Chart.
- Developed donut charts and implemented complex features in charts like creating bar charts in tooltip.
- Worked extensively with Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background images, Maps, Trend Lines, Statistics and table calculations.
- Hands on building Groups, hierarchies, sets to create detail level summary reports and Dashboard using KPI's
- Strong Dashboard design experience and passionate practitioner of effective data visualization. Familiarity with best practices around visualization and design.
- Provided Production support to Tableau users and Wrote Custom SQL to support business requirements.
- Utilized Tableau server to publish and share the reports with the business users.
- Also, involved in administration tasks such as Setting permissions, managing ownerships and providing access to the users and adding them to the specific group.
- Distributed Tableau reports using techniques like Packaged Workbooks, PDF to different user community.
Environment: Tableau 10.3, SQL Server 2012.
Confidential, Irvine CA
- Understanding the functional and technical specification.
- Deep experience with the design and development of Tableau visualization solutions.
- Use Measure name and Measure Value fields to create visualizations with multiple measures and dimensions.
- Develop, organize, manage and maintain graph, table, slide and document templates that will allow for efficient creation of reports.
- Regular involving in calls with customer and discussing about status and new requirements of the project.
- Preparing Dashboards using calculations, parameters in Tableau.
- Used TrendLines,Parameters, Aggregate Functions, Filters.
Environment: Tableau9.3, Oracle 12c.
Junior Tableau Reports Developer
- Involved in creating dashboards by extracting data from different sources.
- Created dashboard using parameters, sets, groups and calculations.
- Involved in creating interactive dashboard and applied actions (filter, highlight and URL) to dashboard.
- Involved in creating calculated fields, mapping and hierarchies.
- Created drill through reports in dashboard.
- Involved in creating data blending in case of merging different sources.
- Involved in creating a dual-axis bar chart with multiple measures.
- Involved in extraction, transformation and loading of data directly from different source systems like flat files, Excel, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Working on generating various dashboards in Tableau Server using different data sources.
- Performed Tableau type conversion functions when connected to relational data sources.
- Hands-on development assisting users in creating and modifying worksheets and data visualization dashboards.
- Maintained and Installed Tableau Server in all the environments.
- Created incremental refreshes for data sources on Tableau server.
- Created report schedules, data connections, projects, groups in Tableau server.
- Involved in creating complex Stored Procedures, triggers, cursors, tables, and views and other SQL joins and statements for applications.
- Involved in creation and updates of several SQL Index, Views, Complex Stored Procedures, triggers and appropriate User defined functions.
ENVIRONMENT: Tableau Desktop 9.0, SQL Server management studio, MS SQL Server 2008R2