- Over 5 years of extensive experience in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) that includes Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Code Management, Maintenance, Enhancements in Enterprise Application Integrations.
- Expertise in Client - Server application development using Oracle 12c/11g/10g, PL/SQL.
- Created Tables, Views, Constraints, Synonyms, Sequences, Indexes and other database objects and granted privileges.
- Involved in project design sessions, SCRUM calls, Testing support and Production support.
- Developed complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Used AZURE DevOps (ADO) for work logs, Production issues, code deployment and code merge.
- Worked extensively on Cursors, REF Cursors, Collections, Dynamic SQL, Records & PL/SQL tables.
- Created CRQ for emergency Production issues and worked with change management to deploy the code in production.
- Created batch scripts for SQL loader, SQL scripts and scheduled through ESP jobs using file-based trigger.
- Created Informatica Mappings & Maplets, Worklets and Workflows using Filter Transformation, sorter Transformation, Look up transformation, Stored Procedure Transformation, Union Transformation, Joiner transformation and Sequence Transformation.
- Good Knowledge on Informatica ETL debugger.
- Involved in Production support activities like performance tuning and resolving the production bugs
- Expertise in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization using analysis from AWR reports, Explain Plan, Partitioning and Materialized Views.
- Coordinate Production/QA related activities.
- Worked on PL SQL collections (Cursors, Ref Cursors, PL SQL tables and Record Types)
- Clear documentation of technical specifications and strong interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with customers. Highly motivated, excellent team player, enthusiastic, strong initiative and quick learner of new technologies with expert time management skills.
- Used Informatica CDC adaptor for salesforce entities to capture the updates.
- Worked on PL SQL packages, sub programs, triggers as part of dB development.
- Worked on OBJECT tables, PARTITIONED TABLES, NESTED tables, VIRTUAL tables and External Tables.
- Worked on All reusable workflow tasks session, email and command tasks in Informatica ETL Workflows.
- Deployed the Informatica ETL code in Repository manager using deployment groups and Import and export XML.
- Experience in developing ETL mappings and scripts using Informatica Power Center 9.6
- Involved in design and integration sprint meetings with other teams while integrating salesforce and Wincare CRM using Informatica ETL .
- Good understanding of Informatica (ETL) session log, workflow log and run properties
Programming: C, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, Batch scripts, UNIX shell scripts
Database: ORACLE 10g/11g/12c
Platforms: Windows family
IDE: SQL Developer, Informatica PowerCenter 9.6.1, Salesforce
APM Tools: Ticketing - Spira, Remedy, AZURE DevOps(ADO)
Other: GIT (SourceTree), MS Office, Jenkins
PL SQL & ETL Developer
- Hands-on-experience in code development, testing, validation, migration and support on several production issues, co-ordinate with the Business analysts and Business Users while validation.
- Used Filter Transformation, sorter Transformation, Look up transformation, Stored Procedure Transformation, Union Transformation, Joiner transformation and Sequence Transformation while developing mapping and Maplets in Informatica Power center designer.
- Implemented Informatica ETL workflows for daily loads and passive data.
- Developed automated scripts in Oracle PL/SQL to maintain and support all the required database environments during project releases, code merges, database upgrades and refreshes, coordinating with off-shore teams, and the DBAs .
- Created UNIX shell scripts for post data loads and shell scripts are triggered from Informatica Workflow command task.
- Worked on Informatica ETL scheduling the workflows for daily loads from salesforce and external Oracle systems.
- Used UNIX shell scripts to publish the DB code in lower environments by using Jenkins.
- Written batch scripts to execute the SQL loader and sql scripts and scheduled batch scripts through ESP jobs.
- Implemented Scheduler tasks, Email task in Informatica Power center workflow manager.
- Resolved the issues by using session logs, workflow logs from Informatica Power center Workflow monitor.
- Deployed the Informatica objects (workflows, mapping, source and target objects) using Deployment groups and Folder to Folder .
- Developed packages, functions, procedures, tables/views, indexes/triggers, materialized views, scheduler jobs and other database objects within our project development.
- Extensively worked on importing data files from the business through SQL Developer and using SQL*Loader Control files for doing large data uploads and executing PL/SQL scripts using the loaded data, to update the customer accounts.
- Extensively worked on preparing build scripts and installation instructions for each release and perform code deployments in different schemas in various environments.
- Used AZURE DevOps(ADO) for Work stories, Production issues, deploying the code in lower environments and merging the code from production master to lower environment GIT branch.
- Analyzed the AWR Reports (Generated by DBA on weekly basis) and worked on improving the performance of top SQLs.
- Developed PL/SQL ETL scripts to transfer the data across various schemas and databases and scheduling jobs to refresh the Oracle objects daily.
- Fine-tuned the application using Explain Plan to identify the bottlenecks and rewrite the queries and sub routines efficiently making use of result cache , BULK Collects , FORALL inserts/updates/deletes , conditional debugging, materialized views & materialized view logs, object based multidimensional collections.
- Worked on several emergency change requests (CRQ), high priority environment issues, code enhancements, code defect fixes, JIRA tickets and different projects related SPIRAs.
- Deployed and migrated code using DEVOPS process (continuous deployment pipelines, integrating Git, Bit bucket and Jenkins) to different environments (TestEnv, UAT, PROD).
Environment: Oracle Database 11g, SQL Developer, Informatica 9.6, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, MS Excel 2010, SQL Data Modeler, AZURE DevOps(ADO)
- Involved in gathering the general statistical information for the regular Survey Analysis and created tables, Functions, Triggers, procedures and packages for implementing the database intensive business rules.
- Created DB Triggers to track the changes made to system.
- Worked on Materialized views to capture the updates from remote database.
- Developed database objects including Tables, Indexes, Views, Sequences, Packages, Triggers and Procedures to troubleshoot any database problems.
- Tested, debugged and took measures for maximum performance utilizing query optimization.
- Created various simple and complex views by joining multiple tables.
- Created various SQL and PL/SQL scripts for verification of the required functionalities.
Environment: Oracle Database 11g R2, SQL Developer, PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL*PLUS, SQL Loader, MS Excel 2010