- Software developer and solutions architect with 20 plus years of experience, with extensive knowledge and hands - on expertise in modern development platforms, database systems and ERP systems.
Databases: Oracle (7-12c), SQL Server
Platforms: ASP.Net, Xamarin, WCF, Web Services (SOAP, REST), WinForms, JSON, XML, HTML, EDI
Tools: Visual Studio, IIS, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, SSIS, SQL*Loader, Infragistics controls, Erwin
Reporting: Crystal Reports
Other: SalesForce.com, WorkFront.com, AfterShip.com, AWS, Android, Windows, TIBCO Spotfire
Programmer Analyst, DBA
- Projects requiring in-depth database systems knowledge
- Designed and developed of a Warehouse Management System (WMS), which complimented the Shop Floor module and Inventory Management modules of the ERP system
- Designed and implemented various enhancements to the HR module including Time-Card entry, overtime pay, absence tracking etc.
- Designed and developed an automatic Bill of Material generation system, using data exported from Planograms.
- Designed and implemented a Shop Order Scheduling system, enabling the Planning department to schedule Shop Orders in various Work Centers according to different criteria.
- Integration of ERP system to Molding machine monitoring system.
Programmer Analyst, DBA
- Upgraded the ERP database from Oracle 9i to Oracle 12c.
- Developed various system monitor alerts and a utility to reorganize tables to gain unused space.
- Conducted routine testing of Backup system, by performing Point-In-Time Recovery Operations from PROD instance to TEST and DEV database instances.
- Designed and implemented a multi-threaded Job Scheduler Service, with the ability to execute Crystal reports, Generate Excel Spread Sheets from Database queries, import files to database, Send Email notifications, Send Files using FTP, SFTP etc.
- Designed and developed, an automated AUTOCAD drawing generation service, by working in conjunction with the Mechanical Engineering department of Confidential .
- Developed numerous dashboard reports / views, to measure performance metrics of Shop Floor jobs and warehouse employees.
- Developed services which consumes data in XML and JSON formats and updates database.
Senior Developer / Analyst
Confidential, Totowa, NJ
- Major role in the design, development, and implementation of an Inventory reporting system, which interfaced with Warehouse Management System, Order Fulfillment System, Accounting System and Time entry system. (PL/SQL, T-SQL)
- Designed and developed - system for processing the patient requests for the Nationwide - Partnership for Prescription Assistance (PPA).
- Created and maintained ETL process for loading patient requests (XML) coming in through Web and Call center - applications, using PL/SQL BULK insert and XMLType feature.
- Developed interfaces with the third-party publication fulfillment company.
- Created various statistical reports using Oracle Analytical functions.
- Held regular meetings with data vendors, to incorporate the varying requirements of the PPA program into the current system.
- Direct Sample (Web-based) - drug sample ordering system - development. Team consisted on about 2 members (one designer /back end developer) and one front-end developer. System had SNAPPMX front-end and an Oracle back-end running on a ColdfusionMX / IIS platform.