- Nearly 9 years of experience in application design, analysis, requirement gathering consulting, project plan, implementation.
- Good understanding of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Excellent knowledge in RDBMS concepts and constructs along with Database.
- Excellent exposure to SQL, T - SQL, ORACLE 9i/10g/11g and PL/SQL and used database technologies to create Packages, Functions, and Procedure, Tuning of the SQL queries using Explain Plan. Involved in all phases of database development, from needs assessment to QA/QC, design and support.
- Objects creation such as tables, user defined data types, indexes, stored procedures, views, user defined functions, cursors and triggers.
- Experience in preparing requirements, product specifications, business processes and recommendations for various products and developing internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
- Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow and steps required to develop and maintaining product backlog.
- User training, assisting/support the end users, gathering user’s feedback and post production support.
- Good knowledge of different languages such as Classic ASP, ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, C#, HTML and XML.
- Better understanding of software testing concepts including functional/system/white box testing. Well versed with unit testing and client-Server testing as part of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Detailed understanding of agile development technologies and iterative development.
- Strong background in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML and good understanding of Microsoft technologies and web technologies.
- Highly motivated and adaptive with the ability to grasp things quickly and possess excellent interpersonal, technical and communication skills.
Database: Oracle 10g/9i, SQL Server 2012/2008 r 2/2008/2005/2000 , T-SQL, PL/SQL, Hadoop (Big Data)
ETL Tools: Data Transformation Services (DTS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Oracle 12c/19c, Oracle Forms 11g/10g, Reports11g/10
Languages: C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Java, C/C++, Data structure, Classic ASP, VB 6.0
.NET Technologies: ASP.Net, Classic ASP, Web/Win Forms
Web Technologies: HTML 5/HTML, DHTML, CSS3, XML
IDE: Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008 Sharepoint
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Source Control Tool: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS)
Business Intelligence Tools: Telerik Control, Qlik View Reporting Tool, Business Objects
Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Zoho, MS office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio
Integration Analyst (SQL/PLSQL)
- Built and maintained SQL scripts, indexes, and complex queries for data analysis for conversion project .
- Worked on data mapping conversion, data analysis, identifying automation within day to day processes and standardization with scripting languages in SQL and automated tools.
- Data manipulations in Microsoft Excels, SQL servers and various other file formats as needed.
- Extract Transform Load(ETL) development Using SQL server 2008,SQL 2008 Integration Services (SSIS)
- Integration and proactively follow through the entire conversion process to ensure the accuracy of the conversion as well as to report any unexpected issues/helped resolving issues.
- Data Conversion from Flat files to Oracle using Oracle SQL Loader.
- Converted Data Transformation Services (DTS) application to SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS ) as assigned.
- Performed database tuning using EXPLAIN PLAN and SQL TRACE, enabling session specific trace using DBMS MONITOR.
- Designed dynamic SSIS Packages to transfer data crossing different platforms, validate data during transferring, and archived data files for different DBMS.
- Developed Reports10g/9i to meet the business needs and for day-to-day validations .
- Schedule multiple aspects of conversion process, rescheduling when needed to meet project deadlines.
Environment: SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 , T-SQL, SOA, SSIS, SQL Reports, TFS, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), SQL Loader, Oracle 12c/19c, Oracle Forms 11g/10g, Reports11g/10, SOA, AWS
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Developed and Managed team of IT resources and remote users to develop web based trading application.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC, starting from requirement gathering, designing, coding and testing to propose correct enterprise solution and release deliverables to accomplish project milestones in timely manner.
- Developed advanced stored procedures and T-SQL queries to generate data reports for dissemination by corporate executives.
- Pulled data from multiple data sources (SQL server, DB2, Oracle, Access, Excel, flat files, SharePoint, email boxes etc.), transformed and loaded using SSIS - business intelligence tools, linked database objects and inline queries.
- Migrated databases, SQL agent jobs, SSIS package configuration files, Data backup/restore, Linked server settings, report deployment based on requirements.
- Successfully worked on query reducing time by 50% - 200% by SQL query performance tuning, setting transaction isolation levels, changing query structure with the use of CTE, TEMP tables, TEMP variables, sub query functions etc. to reducing tables scans/seeks and cache usages.
- Created/modified the ETL processes, stored procedures, new validation logics as per new business rules
- Monitored query using query analyzer and tuned queries to enhance database performance.
- Facilitated compliance test designs to ensure developed software comply with trading rules, laws and federal regulations.
- Held regular team meetings, helped resolving communication gaps and conflict resolution among teams, Monitored progress and tracked task, prepared and updated technical documents(including Data mapping files, Procedure documentation files, Data Analysis forms, Population files, Data validation forms etc.) to ensure all knowledge and procedures are traceable in future.
Environment: Node.JS, T-SQL, C#, SOA, SSIS, SQL Reports, Oracle 12c/19c, Form Builder 10g/11g, Reports 10g/11g, Hadoop, MVC, TFS, AWS, AngularJS, C.
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Designed and implemented tables, views, T-SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, created PL/SQL packages and scripts as per the design and development related requirements of the project.
- Experience with Data flow diagrams, Data dictionary, Database normalization theory techniques, entity relation modeling and design techniques.
- Developed and maintained proper data extraction processes, wrote and modified Oracle PL/SQL procedures and functions using joins, sub queries and inline views called in via user interface services.
- Upgrade, maintain and troubleshoot Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Developed several stored procedures and functions using advanced Oracle concepts such as Bulk Binds, Bulk Collects to improve performance.
- Created PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers extensively used, User-defined object types, Records, forms and reports in PL/SQL programming
- Set up, Administrative and maintain database environments to support production, QA and development activities, involved in analysis, development and enhancement of SQL scripts and configuration files for flex based applications on different client servers.
- Using SQL to query Databases performing various validations and mapping activities, Tuning of SQL queries, which takes long time to process the request using Explain Plan, Hints to reduce the response time.
Environment: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , T-SQL, SQL Oracle Developer, Oracle 12c/19c, DB2, Vault Repository, XMS, TFS, Flex, Team Viewer, SOA.
SQL/Business Automation Analyst
- Understood client organization's direction, structure, and requirements. Presentation layer (GUI) application had been created using C#, MSVisualstudio 2005/2008/2012 and HTML
- Implemented complex business requirement in backend using efficient stored procedures and flexible functions and facilitated easy implementation to the front end application.
- Created new tables, stored procedures for Application Developers and some user defined functions.
- Created tables, stored procedures, views, triggers to facilitate the web application.
- Worked on Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) data flows using SSIS; creating mappings/workflows to extract data from SQL Server and Flat File sources and load into various business entities.
Environment: SQL Server 2008/2005, SSIS, T-SQL, VisualStudio 2012/2008/2005 , C#, TFS (Team Foundation Server).