- SharePoint (On - Premises, Hybrid)
- Application / Data Integration
- Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer
- Client-Server Technology
- SQL, TSQL, MySQL, MS Access
- Business Intelligence / Workflow Technology
- ETL Tools (DTS), Services (SSIS).
- SSRS, Power BI
SQL / Data Warehouse / Web Application Development
- Design and create Information architecture, web applications and services for SP 2016.
- Skilled in securing, deploying and managing Taxonomy SP 2016.
- Skilled in Search Service Architecture and how to manage the search experience in SP 2016.
- Skilled in SQL database design including; security, normalization, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Skilled in Data Design and Development on SQL 2016, T-SQL, Performance Tuning, Troubleshooting, SSIS/DTS Package Configuration, SSRS, SSAS and Data-warehousing.
- Skilled in defining data warehouse (star and snow flake schema), fact table, cubes, dimensions, SCD.
- Skilled in ETL processes involving migrations and in sync processes between two databases.
- Skilled in importing/exporting data between different sources (e.g. SQL, Access/Excel, Flat Files, etc.) using SSIS/DTS utility, across multiple platforms and networks.
- Skilled in dashboard creation, graphs and reporting solutions using Power BI and SSRS.
- Experienced with Automation Framework using Python, Django and MS SQL/MySQL.
Senior Application and Systems Developer
- Implemented and configurated SharePoint 2010 Server Farm to include Search, Managed Metadata, and User profile integration with Active Directory.
- Developed and Integrated Custom Webparts and .Net Applications for SharePoint 2010 Portal.
- Generated and updated Sites and InfoPath forms according to end user requirements.
- Installed and Configured SQL Server Instances for SQL 2000 - 2016.
- Extensive knowledge of Normalization and Relational Database Management Systems .
- Skilled in T-SQL development to write complex queries involving multiple tables, great ability to develop and maintain stored procedures, triggers, user defined functions.
- Skilled in creating simple and parameterized reports and also complex reports involving Sub Reports, Matrix/Tabular Reports, Charts and Graphs using SSRS in Business intelligence development studio (BIDS).
- Created complex SSIS packages for ETL (Extract Transform and Load) of the Colleges data (e.g. Student, Staff, Faculty, Financial, etc.) used for Data Warehousing, External System Integration, Reporting, Dashboards.
- Integrated external data formats (e.g. Excel, MS Access, Text files, MySQL) for migration into SQL Databases.
- Created and maintained SQL jobs for SSIS Package execution, reporting, notifications and backup.
- Skilled in design and deployment of reports, graphs and dashboards using various reporting tools, such as; SSRS, Crystal Reports, Power BI and Entrinsic Informer.
Senior .Net / SQL Developer
- Worked on teams developing complex software applications. For example:
- Admin Portal for OEM's Web Notification Application "Notify NYC").
- Mayor’s Office of Contracts “Companies Doing Business with NYC”
- Analyzed business requirements, estimated project scope, and worked closely with fellow developers to deliver high quality software solutions to various NYC Agencies using C#, SQL, and other technologies.