- Database professional with 24+ years experience in designing and implementing OLTP databases and data warehouse environment.
- Worked on large systems that have a size of 1.5 TB that supported up to 25000 online users.
- Experienced in Logical and physical data modeling using ERWIN and Designer2000.
- Extensive experience in PLSQL/SQL/Shell scripting as a developer as well as DBA.
- Have substantial experience in Performance tuning database at the instance level and SQL level.
- Experienced in partition maintenance, database maintenance, Database installation, cloning, database software installation and patching the database software.
- Experience in data modelling for health insurance,manufacturing and telecom domain.
- Experienced in Oracle database version 6 through 11g.
- Experienced in SQL Server databases from version SQL Server 2000 through SQL server version 2012.
- Experience on migrating database from 10g to 11g and 9i to 10g.
- Worked in IOT department on database projects
- Responsible for making database changes to all database environments
- Supported the client in developing PLSQL code.
- Fine tuned database and applications developed in PLSQL
- Created database objects
Platform: Oracle 11g. PLSQL,.SQL
- Administered Oracle databases
- Applied database changes to SQL Server database environments.
Environment: Solaris, Linux, Oracle 11g, SQL Server
- Responsible for administering oracle databases including ASM on AIX, Solaris 8 platforms
- Fine tuned and developed PLSQL code
- Migrated database changes to production, test environments.
- Day to day production support of the applications
- Maintained data integrity through out the system during different SDLC phases
- Performed backup using RMAN
- Identified and resolved deadlock issues.
Platform: Oracle 10g,9i,11g, PLSQL, ASM, Solaris 8, AIX, RMAN
- Responsible for developing PLSQL
- Fine tuned PLSQL applications.
- Created data models using ERWIN
- Designed and implemented indexes
- Determine the changes in physical data by studying project requirements or incident ticket; identifying data characteristics.
Platform: Oracle 11g/10g, PLSQL, Autosys