- 7+ years of experience as Data Analyst, SQL Developer with a solid understanding of Evaluating Data Sources and a strong understanding of Data Warehouse, SQL, Tableau, Teradata, BI, Python, Aws Redshift, SQL Server, Oracle, SAS, Google Sheets, OLAP, SSIS, Client - Server Applications.
- Good knowledge in a Python-based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts and Familiar with Pandas, NumPy, matplotlib.
- Good in developing different Reports, Analytics, Data Mining solutions to various business generating data visualizations using Python, Tableau and Google Sheets.
- Understanding of Data Warehousing principles like Fact Tables, Dimensional Tables, Dimensional Data Modeling - Star Schema and Snow Flake Schema.
- Extensive experience in ETL Design, SSIS for Extraction, Transformation & Loading.
- Expertise in Excel, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP and other advanced functions.
- Expertise in Access Data, Creating SAS table from files, Creating Analytics in SAS.
- Expertise in writing SQL Queries, Dynamic Queries, sub Queries and joins for generating Stored Procedures, Triggers, User-defined Functions, Views and importing Data from excel.
- Experience in Reporting, Data visualization skills using Tableau and advanced MS-Excel, Google Sheets and strong experience in databases such as Teradata, Oracle, MYSQL and MS SQL server.
- Developed SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes and Constraints, Query optimizer.
- Hands on Experience in creating workbooks and dashboards using Tableau that includes tools like Tableau desktop, Tableau server.
- Experience in creating Teradata SQL scripts using OLAP functions like rank Over to improve the query performance while pulling the data from large Tables.
- Experience in data analysis using python (Pandas, NumPy)
- Knowledge on AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes Ec2, S3 and Databricks
- Experience in creating Tableau dashboards Bars, Lines and pies, Maps, Scatterplots, Histograms and Highlight tables with filters, parameters.
- Strong experience in using Excel, Google sheets to dump the data and analyze based on business needs.
- End to end experience in designing and deploying data visualization in Tableau.
- Experience in Data Warehousing applications, responsible for the Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) of data from multiple sources into Data Warehouse.
- Hands on Experience in using various stages like Join, Merge, Lookup, Remove Duplicates, Sort, Filter, Dataset, Modify and Aggregator.
- Excellent knowledge in Extraction, Cleansing and Modification of data from/to various Data Sources like Flat Files, Sequential files, Comma Delimited files (.csv), XML and Databases like Oracle, ODBC, Teradata, SQL Server, MySQL etc.
Operating System: Windows Server 2000,2003 and 2008, Windows XP, Linux
Languages/Libraries: T-SQL, PL/SQL, Python, NumPy, pandas
Tools & Analytical platforms: SQL Workbench SSIS, TOAD, SAS
Ticketing Tools: Service Now, JIRA.
Work/Reporting Tools: Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau, Jupyter
Databases: SQL Server 2012, 2014 &2017, MySQL, Oracle, Teradata, Snowflake, SAS
- Involved in Analysis, design and documenting business reports such as Summary reports, undefined exception reports e.tc.,
- Worked in Agile environment, with an ability to accommodate and test the newly proposed changes at any point of time during the release.
- Filtered inaccurate data from legacy system using complex T-SQL statements, and implemented various constraints and triggers for data consistency.
- Responsible for ETL through SSIS and loading Data to DB from different input sources.
- Accessing Data, creating table from files, filtering Tables in SAS Creating Analytics in SAS.
- Generating various reports (graphical) using Python packages like NumPy, matplotlib.
- Ability to write and optimize diverse SQL queries, working knowledge of RDBMS like SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle.
- Worked with business team to test the reports developed in OLAP.
- Interacted with Business analysts to understand data requirements to ensure high quality Data is provided to the customers.
- Designed, developed and maintained complex SQL codes for extracting and feeding data in to repositories from various sources, which included flat files, Json files and Oracle tables and SQL server Tables.
- Designed and developed an end to end agent exception reporting, analysis and testing.
- Read the Parquet and csv files from S3 after applying the business logic and upload the output back to S3 using Pandas
- Extensively used open source tools Anaconda (python) Jupyter Notebooks for statistical analysis.
- Developed SQL scripts using Joins, Temp tables Data and OLAP functions
- Used Python to save and retrieve data files from Amazon S3 buckets.
- Used Python Matplotlib packages to visualize and graphically analyses the data.
- Developed Tableau visualizations and dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
- Created Graphical Maps, Bar charts Bubble charts and Line Graphs in helping the end-user to have clear idea on visualizations.
- Imported data from multiple data sources into Excel workbook, created relationships between heterogeneous data, created calculated columns and measures using VLOOKUP and formulas, built PivotTables and Pivot Charts using Power Pivot skill.
- Expertise in building Tableau reports.
- Wrote several complex SQL queries to extensively test the ETL process.
- Delivered data solutions in report/presentation format according to customer specifications and timelines.
SQL & BI Developer/Analyst
- Gathered requirements and created requirement specification documents for all reports.
- Developed documentation to reflect current design ETL processes.
- Worked closely with Business Users in identifying the gaps between existing code and the business requirements in the ETL projects
- Involved in changing existing SQL queries according to the new requirement.
- Created Functions, Stored Procedures and views.
- Worked on loading the Data from flat files, csv files and excel sheets in to SQL server tables.
- Worked with Data Stewards and subject matter experts to research reported data anomalies, identified root causes and determined appropriate solutions
- Developed Data visualizations (Bar charts, scatter plots, Pie charts, Stacked bar charts etc.,) using SQL, Python and Jupyter
- Developed and performed execution of test scripts manually to verify the expected results also, preparing the test data.
- Analyze data in production tables and refining them to generate reports.
- Created SSIS Packages by using transformations like Derived Column, Sort, Lookup, Conditional Split, Merge Join, Union and Execute SQL Task to load into database