- Over 5+ Years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Management, and Implementation of various standalone and client - server architecture based enterprise application software.
- Extensive knowledge in Python, PHP, MySQL, NoSQL, UNIX and Linux.
- Experience with Design, code, debug operations, reporting, data analysis and web applications utilizing Python.
- Worked with MVW frameworks like Django, Angular JS, HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, jQuery, JSON and Node.js.
- Involvement in building frameworks and automating complex workflows using Python for Test Automation.
- Experience in writing REST APIs in Python for large-scale applications.
- Have good exposure in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python) and WAMP Architectures.
- Excellent working Experience in Agile (SCRUM) using Rally and TFS, RUP and Waterfall methodologies with high quality deliverables delivered on-time.
- Wrote Python modules to extract/load asset data from the MySQL source database.
- Highcharts: developing charts utilizing embedded JSON and API data calls
- Good Command of web services with protocols SOAP, REST.
- Skilled experience in Python with using new tools and technical developments (Libraries Used: libraries - Beautiful Soup, Jasy, numpy, Scipy, matplotlib, Pickle, PySide, Pandas dataframe, networkx, urllib2, Pychart, Highcharts) to drive improvements throughout entire SDLC.
- Utilized PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Anticipated potential parts of failure (database, communication points, file system errors). Good working experience in using version control systems CVS, SVN, Amazon EC2, Git, and GitHub.
- Evaluated potential software products based on new and existing system development and migration requirements.
- Proficient in developing websites and web applications using PHP, MYSQL, AWS, Flask, Jinja, REDIS, HTML, XML, JSON, CSS, Java Script & AJAX.
- Performed regression and system-level testing to verify software quality and function before it was released.
- Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM.
- Superior Troubleshooting and Technical support abilities with Migrations, Network connectivity and Security and Database applications.
- Involved in designing and deploying multiple applications utilizing almost all the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto- scaling in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Assessed costs and risks associated with developing new features and products.
- Skilled in testing tools like Bugzilla and JIRA.
- Contributed to the Python codebase used in the automated deployment of software on multiple virtual machines.
- Experienced in working with various Python IDEs using PyCharm, Spyder, NetBeans, PyStudio, PyScripter, Eric, Wing IDE and PyDev.
- Experienced in requirement gathering, Use case development, Business Process flow, Business Process Modelling
- Responsible for user validations on client side as well as server side.
- Adept at automating repetitive work through Shell scripts and Python.
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC OS, Unix/Linux
Language s: Python, C++, Java, J2EE
Python Libraries: Numpy, Matplotlib, NLTK, Statsmodels, Scikit-learn/sklearn, SOAP, Scipy
Python Frameworks: Pandas, Flask, Django, Docker
Python IDE: Sublime Text 3, Eclipse, Jupyter Notebook, VIM, Pycharm
NLP used for Python: NLTK, OpenNLP, StanfordNLP (NER, POSTag, Tokenization)
Databases: RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL), No SQL (MongoDb), HDFS (Hadoop)
Other Tools:: Putty, SQL developer, Toad, JIRA, Matlab, R
Confidential, New York
- Automate different workflows, which are initiated manually with Python scripts and Unix shell scripting.
- Create, activate and program in Anaconda environment.
- Use Python unit and functional testing modules such as unit test, unittest2, mock, and custom frameworks in-line with Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Develop Sqoop scripts to handle change data capture for processing incremental records between new arrived and existing data in RDBMS tables.
- Installed Hadoop, Map Reduce, HDFS, AWS and developed multiple MapReduce jobs in PIG and Hive for data cleaning and pre-processing.
- Proficient in AWS services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, Autoscaling Groups (ASG), EBS, RDS, IAM, CloudWatch.
- Developed Chef Cookbooks, recipes, roles, and data bags to automate the services related to deployment.
- Manage datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package to retrieve information.
- Involved in the Web/Application development using Python 3.5, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON and Jquery.
- Generated Python Django forms to record data of online users and used PyTest for writing test cases.
- Implemented and modified various SQL queries and Functions, Cursors and Triggers as per the client requirements.
- Clean data and processed third party spending data into maneuverable deliverables within specific format with Excel macros and python libraries such as NumPy, SQLAlchemy and matplotlib.
- Auto Logging all Jenkins Logs into No Sql Database MongoDB.
- Configured Chef to build up services and applications on the instances once they have been configured using CloudFormation
- Used Pandas as API to put the data as time series and tabular format for manipulation and retrieval of data.
- Experience in Infrastructure Development and Operations involving AWS Cloud platforms, EC2, EBS,S3,VPC, RDS, SES, SNS, SQS, ELB, Autoscaling
- Helped with the migration from the old server to Jira database (Matching Fields) with Python scripts for transferring and verifying the information.
- Analyze Format data using Machine Learning algorithm by Python Scikit-Learn.
- Experience in python, Jupyter, Scientific computing stack (numpy, scipy, pandasand matplotlib).
- Perform troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- Write Python scripts to parse JSON documents and load the data in database.
- Generating various capacity planning reports (graphical) using Python packages like Numpy, matplotlib.
- Analyzing various logs that are been generating and predicting/forecasting next occurrence of event with various Python libraries.
- Developed single page application by using Angular JS backed by MongoDB and NodeJS.
- Design and maintain databases using Python and developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQL Alchemy and PostgreSQL.
- Manage code versioning with GitHub, Bit Bucket and deployment to staging and production servers and implement MVC architecture in developing the web application with the help of Django framework.
- Use Celery as task queue and RabbitMQ, Redis as messaging broker to execute asynchronous tasks.
- Design and manage API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Develop remote integration with third party platforms by using RESTful web services and Successful implementation of Apache Spark and Spark Streaming applications for large scale data.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python mat plotlib library.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format.
- Implementing Continuous Delivery Pipeline with Container orchestration using Docker Compose.
- Export Test case Scripts and modified the selenium scripts and executed in Selenium environment.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Scraping website using Python Beautiful Soup, and then parsed it with XML.
- Outputting the parsed data as JSON/BSON and stored into MongoDB
- Used NLTK and StanfordNLP to process text data and created offline intelligence.
- Querying data from MongoDB and use them as input for the machine learning models
- Using AWS for application deployment and configuration.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripting for automation.
- Developed views and templates with Django view controller and template Language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Experience in data modeling of Cassandra.
- Maintained and Updated the application in accordance to the client's requirement
- Develop consumer based features using Django, HTML and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed Python web services for processing JSON and interfacing with the Data layer.
- Increased the speed of pre-existing search indexes through Django ORM optimizations.
- Developed module to build Django ORM queries that can pre-load data to greatly reduce the number of databases queries needed to retrieve the same amount of data.
Confidential, Richmond, Virginia
- Worked in comprehending and examining the client's business requirements.
- Used Django frameworks and Python to build dynamic webpages.
- Developed tools for monitoring and notification using Python.
- Enhanced the application by using HTML and Java script for design and development.
- Used data structures like directories, tuples, object oriented class based inheritance features for making complex algorithms of networks.
- Use of tools such as PMD, find bugs, Jenkins, Sonar to ensure the continuous integration in the project.
- Created PHP/MySQL back-end for data entry from Flash and worked in tandem with the Flash developer to obtain the correct data through query string.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of Open Stack Nodes and Test Playbooks on AWS instances using Python.
- Designed the data models to be used in data intensive AWS Lambda applications which are aimed to do complex analysis creating analytical reports for end-to-end traceability
- Involved in designing database Model, API's, Views using python to build an interactive web based solution.
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users.
- Implemented Data tables to add, delete, update and display patient records and policy information using PyQt.
- Implemented a module to connect and view the status of an Apache Cassandra instance using python.
- Developed MVC prototype replacement of current product with Django.
- Implemented a 'server less' architecture using API Gateway, Lambda, and Dynamo DB and deployed AWS Lambda code from Amazon S3 buckets. Created a Lambda Deployment function, and configured it to receive events from S3 bucket.
- Improved the Data Security and generated report efficiently by caching and reusing data.
- Using Docker Container clusters to clone the production servers and implementing kubernets orchestration for clone’s production servers.
- Query and set up employee registration and login using Python PostgreSQL.
- Automated RabbitMQ cluster installations and configuration using Python/Bash.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval and automated data movements using Python scripts.
- Fetched twitter feeds for certain important keyword using Python-twitter library.
- Used Python library Beautiful Soup for web scrapping to extract data for building graphs.
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes for Learning Management System
- Used Python Flask framework to build modular & maintainable applications.
- Created core Python API which will be using among multiple modules.
- Uploaded statistics to MySQL for analysis and logging.
- Developed complex SQL queries for testing the database functionality.
- Used UNIX server for application deployment and configuration and wrote shell scripting for automation.
- Provided technical assistance for maintenance, integration and testing of software solutions during development and release processes.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MYSQL. Queried the database queries using Python-MySQL connector and retrieved information using MySQLdb.
- Recorded the online users' data using Python Django forms and implemented test case using Pytest.
- Developed the application using the TestDriven methodology and designed the unit tests using Python Unit test framework.
- Created web application prototype using jQuery and Angular JS.
- Deployed the project into Heroku using GIT version control system,
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Involved in Web application penetration testing process, web crawling process to detect and exploit SQL Injections Vulnerabilities.
- Wrote Test Automation Script for deployment of AWS and Company Web API, using python package, puppet configuration tool to update and check historical pumping data from AWS. Compare the existing data and historical data and create performance chart for client.
- Wrote automate Python Script for testing program to store machine detection alarm when Pump experience overloading to Amazon cloud.
- Improved performance of the tables through load testing using Cassandra stress tool
- Used MVC bundling to improve application performance.
- Wrote program to fetch data and from amazon cloud and send the client according their requirement.
- Passed query and wrote script to automate machine alarm data with timestamp to engineer.
- Used Python and Pandas library, built data analysis graph for documentation and record.
- Worked with Blender script, built add-on and customization of blender interface.
- Used SPSS tool for statistical programming and computational techniques for large data sets and quantitative analysis.
- Independently developed and implemented analysis workflow and quality practices, including workflow optimization, process standardization, configuration management of analysis files and software, and verification and validation (V&V) of models.
- Used Django database API's to access database objects.
- Implemented autocomplete textbox functionality in MVC. jQuery validation and MVC unobtrusive validation were used to validate form fields, used custom error pages when needed.
- Generated graphical reports using python package Numpy and MatPlotLib..
- Development of Python APIs to dump the array structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging.
- Extracted the actual data of HTML format and predicted raw data; interpreted and stored predicted one in well-organized JSON files.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the JQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.