Confidential is a Microsoft Certified & TOGAF Certified Enterprise Solution Expert DATA and Analytics Consultant, Solution Developer, Database Consultant, Technical Solution Architect, TOGAF Certified with experience in Implementing Data and Reporting solutions using requirement gathering, Data modelling, Data quality analysis, Data cleanse, Database and /or Data warehouse solution designing. He is very hands on and has extensive experience on the Full BI Stack including designing end to end effective Data and reporting solutions for on premise and cloud technologies. He has worked and successfully delivered full life cycle of BI and Data solutions to enterprise clients within a variety of industries.
Data Visualization and Analysis: Microsoft Power BI Dashboard, SSRS Reports, complex DAX functions and Time intelligence
OLAP: SSAS Tabular model 2016, Multidimensional model and DAX, Azure Analysis Services.
ETL: SQL SERVER Integration Services (SSIS), C#, Regular Expression
Version control: GIT, Team Foundation Server (TFS), VSTS, DevOps
Data Architect / Data Modelling / Data Migration Solution: Erwin, ER Studio, Microsoft Visio, Requirement gathering, Conceptual, Logical and physical design, TOGAF 9.1 Certified, Capacity Planning, POC, MVP
Data Warehouse design: Kimball methodology, slowly changing dimensions, Star schema, ETL framework, Various concepts for Data warehousing
ERP: Dynamics AX, AX2012, Epicor, Dynamics CRM
Cloud (Microsoft Azure): Azure Data Factory v2, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Storage Accounts, T - SQL, Power-Shell, Azure Active Directory, Azure key Vault, Azure Batch, SQL Data Warehouse, Visual Studio Team Services, ARM, Azure Automation, AZURE Runbook, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Data lake, Azure Cosmos DB
Azure Data Engineer/Cloud Data Analytics Solution Architect
- Design Data lake storage solution for Data science Project using Azure Data factory Pipelines.
- Build and developed data strategy and road map for Analytics stream.
- Designed, architected and developed Analytic solutions for Dashboard and report for various users and departments (Sales, Finance, Customer support) and rolled out over the various phases using Power BI being visualization tool. Evaluated various Azure components and enabled client in decision making to implement the requirements over the period of the roll out. Outlined strategy to manage access to various dashboards to different department users by integrating Azure Active Directory following Role Based Access i.e. corporate user, Self Service BI Users.
- Identified various Data sources in Organization in order to acquire and kick start Data science project.
- Engaged with various business users and Stake holders in order to increase the visibility of Data science project and analytics stream.
- Delivered Various HLD and LLD showcasing technical and business solution to interest various business stake holders.
- Architect, Design and Build Framework using Azure Data Factory pipelines to ingest data from various sources and various format i.e. json, xml, csv, MySQL.
- Worked with various on shore and offshore third-party providers in order to acquired data in various format i.e. json, xml, csv, MySQL.
- Developed Logic apps to automate notification and automate initiation azure services
- Designed, Developed and implemented the Azure Data factory framework (V2) with Error logging to populate data in the Azure SQL Data warehouse from Azure Blob storage and Azure data lake store.
- Designed and Developed PoC for Executive members (CEO, COO and CTO) in order to show them what can be achieved using available company data in conjunction with various Azure services and Power BI dashboards.
- Implemented Automation for azure services using azure runbooks, Azure logic apps.
- Design and implemented Data sync between the On-premise SQL server database and Azure SQL databases to deliver Hybrid Data analytic solution .
- Designed and build the Azure Data factory framework to ingest data from Office 365, Dynamics 365 data in Data lake and modelled them as per requirement for the Data science project.
- I have implemented Azure DevOps (VSTS/TFS) branching and merging processes for team development in the Azure analysis service Tabular cubes, Azure Sql Database and Azure Data factory pipelines for Continuous Integration (CI).
- I have been engaged with business users to do GAP analysis.
Azure Data Analytics Enterprise Solution Architect/ Lead Power BI Consultant
- Architect, Design and Build Data solution using SQL Server, SSIS(ETL), and SSAS Tabular cube using MDX/DAX, SQL Server Database, Microsoft Power BI solution.
- Architecture experience, proven ability at HLD, LLD, Data modelling (Conceptual, Logical and Physical levels of details) and POC and/or MVP.
- Experienced in designing and coordinating pilots, prototypes or proof of concepts.
- Done the data mapping and Data profiling to ensure data quality can be highlighted to client team.
- Actively involved in Sprint planning, backlog grooming, Test case development for the Testing team.
- Worked with Offshore third-party Testing team to help them to creating quality test scripts and SQL Scripts those can be utilized repeatedly in order to deliver robust Data and Test solution.
- Designed, Developed and implemented Azure Data factory framework (V2) with Error logging to populate data in Azure Sql Data warehouse from Azure Blob storage and Azure data lake store using Kimball method.
- Implemented Data governance strategy to drive appropriate access to sensitive data based on the Role associated to user (i.e. Salesperson and CFO can access data and KPI related to them.)
- Actively participated in Overall Data governance Strategy forum for the client in order to define Data governance road map.
- Identified Data users/Data steward and implemented Data Quality rules in order to make sure Data governance guidelines followed in order to successfully deliver data migration project.
- I have done Data lineage exercise to showcase various elements of data journey as part of Designing reporting solution.
- Created Sales Dashboard based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM showing key performance metrics, which helped business to identify key area to focus with high Return on Investment (ROI).
- Worked with Azure analysis services Tabular cube created based on Microsoft Dynamics AX and AX 2012 to create Power BI Reports and Dashboards.
- Delivered Power BI reports with drill through, bookmarks and button functionality.
- Automated Azure Analysis services cube processing using PowerShell runbook with changing service tier of cube before and after processing which saved business 50% of cost.
- Worked with End users, Stake holders & Analysts on requirements and translate them into technical Solution with technical specifications, provides estimation to the management. Used VSTS/git for source control.
- Experience in management and maintaining ETL, Data Profiling, Data Quality and Data modeling.
- Experience of working with third-party suppliers with exposure to industry-standard commercial processes and practices.
- Experienced in both agile and waterfall management practices within the full software development life cycle.
- As a Technical SME for Microsoft Power BI, SSRS, Azure analysis Services tabular model enhanced functionality by adding new calculations, attributes, and calculated columns to Azure Analysis tabular cube using DAX . Communicate with various stakeholders to understand their requirements, concern and viewpoints (Stake holder Management).
- Developed Power BI reports and Content packs for various business departments. Demonstrated how to create and share Power BI Dashboard within very short time and share and use mobile device. Designed Reporting solutions using SSRS and Dash board using Power BI.
- Introduced Power BI to the client and migrated and Enhanced legacy client Dashboard and reports using power bi.
- Worked /Lead multiple BI projects same time and mentor the junior developers.
Azure Data Architect
- Interpret complex user requirement and translate them in to data solutions using Data warehouse principles
- Architect, Design and Build Data solution using SQL Server, SSIS, and SSAS Tabular cube using MDX/DAX, SQL Server Database, Microsoft Power BI solution.
- Designed and implemented Azure Data factory framework (V2) with Error logging to populate data in Azure Sql Data warehouse from Azure Blob storage .
- Experienced in using SSIS, SSRS, ETL, Kimball Methodology, Azure Data Warehousing, Azure Data Factory to load Data in Data warehouse.
- Designed, Developed and Released Power BI solution to the Business users and Some Super users
- Work with junior members of client team and given feedback and guidance to speed up the development cycle.
Data Analytics and Technical Solution Architect
- Designed and Defined Technical Target architecture for Data and analytics solutions align with overall company road map.
- Designed and developed baseline architecture for new BI and data solutions. Created Architecture repository with various artefacts and building blocks for BI and Data solution implementation
- Created logical and physical data models of existing and new Data solutions for developers and other users to understand data structure. Designed, built and deployed SSIS routine to send data to Microsoft Azure SQL. Designed, built and deployed Data analysis solutions with Microsoft Power BI being Dashboard tool.
- Designed, developed cost effective end to end Cloud BI solutions using Azure SQL, Azure Data factory, Azure analysis services, SSRS, Power BI. Played pivotal role in setting up Azure SQL, Azure analysis services, and Azure Data Factory v2, SSRS, SSIS on Azure VM for Development, Testing and UAT environments.
- Developed Power Shell run books to manage Azure SQL database tier, Azure Analysis Services pricing tier using azure automation. Defined, Designed and implemented branching and merging strategy in source control for development team.
- Defined Technical specification for Azure analysis services, SSRS, SQL Azure Databases for various environments. Performance tuning to SQL Queries by creating indexes or rewriting queries. Supported in house client team and junior staff members during their development tasks.
Data Migration Architect and Data Analyst Consultant
- Built, tested and deployed scalable, highly available and Data Migration Framework for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. Implemented reporting solution and corresponding ETL Framework for SQL Server Data warehouse. Migrated Reporting current reporting solutions from Qlik Sense to Microsoft Power BI and SSRS.
- Architect, Design and Build Data solution for Data analysis using SQL Server, SSIS and SQL Server Database, Microsoft Power BI solution. Streamlined deployment process Migration framework and Reporting solutions by implementing source control best practices. Designing Reporting solutions for Account department and defining strategy due to new incoming Microsoft dynamics AX .
- Created logical and physical data models of existing and new Data solutions for developers to understand. Deep expertise on SQL Server having worked on all versions from .
- Worked to land data from heterogeneous sources (RMS, QuickBooks, and Tempest, Spreadsheets etc.) to given destination with appropriate transformation/Business rules applied.
- Leveraged Agile methodology and Kimball approach for data warehouse. Responsible for requirement gathering and analysis and writing technical documents for a project.
- Database design, writing complex T-SQL queries, stored procedures, UDFs (Functions), views to implement Business rules. Advance SQL development and data manipulation/Transformation skills.
- ETL process design and packages development using SSIS. Data warehouse design (Start/Snowflake schema), development and Cube development using SSAS. Responsible for security of database, data warehouse and reports. Partitioning of large data tables for query performance. Data modelling of various entities. Data validation during migrations, data Cleaning, Error Handling and Error Reporting.
Senior Data Analyst Consultant
- Identify business requirements and rules. SSIS work flow designing based on business requirements and rules.
- Design HLD for SSIS with auditing and error handling functionality. Develop efficient SSIS solutions based on HLD. Performance tuning of SSIS to load and migrate data efficiently.
- GitHub for Source control (branching and merging). Advance T-SQL with use of 2012 functionality (Triggers, Stored procedure).
- Advanced SQL Server Integration Service 2012(SSIS) and Performance tuning. Advanced SSIS Transformations.
- Enhancement of Existing Data warehouse by adding slowly changing dimensions. Enhanced Performance of existing ETL solution by implementing tracking and Re run ability.
- Setting up and Maintain UAT and Development Environments
- Develop different SQL databases on UAT and Development server from the Scratch for each client. This includes from partition.
Data / BI Solution Consultant
- Architect end-to-end BI solutions from source data through to visualization: Development of Data Warehouse from various legacy sources.
- Development of SSIS packages for Data Migration.
- Developing Extensive suite of Reports using SSRS.
- Developing Advanced parameterized SSIS solutions covering all aspects i.e. efficient Integration, logging & auditing, Error handling.
- Supporting DBA in day to day routine work i.e. backup strategy, performance tuning of long running queries.
- Transferring business rules to SQL Objects and make sure they execute in timely manner.
SQL BI Developer
- Development of reporting suite from client’s business needs using SSRS and MDX.
- Utilizing MSBI Technology to deliver client’s complex business requirements.
- Developing Extensive suite of Reports using SSRS.
- Developing Advanced parameterized SSIS solutions covering all aspects i.e. efficient Integration, logging & auditing, Error handling. SSIS Packages and T-SQL development to load data file from SFTP site of clients.