- Subversion, GIT, CVS, JIRA
- Unix (Linux, Solaris), Windows
- SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Application Express (APEX)
- Oracle (version 7 to 12c), SQL Server (2005, 2008), MySQL, MS Access
- Supporting the installation of IIS/PHP7/MySQL5.
- Supporting the installation of Apache/PHP7/MySQL5.
- Creating Python scripts to utilize libraries for file uploading, and DB backup.
ORACLE APEX DEVELOPER
Confidential, Bethesda MD
- Worked on maintenance and support of backend web application that builds reports and creates processes for payroll and benefit data.
- The application is built on Oracle 12c and Application Express (APEX) 5.
- Interacted with data analysts to ensure application meets requirements.
Confidential, WASHINGTON DC
- Analyzed existing Oracle PL/SQL scripts and UNIX shell scripts.
- Created technical analysis document.
- Created PL/SQL procedure.
- Participated in meetings to clarify requirements.
- Tools used include SQL Developer and Exceed.
- Worked as a database developer supporting a team of Java Developers.
- Worked with Oracle database scripts and build scripts in HP UNIX as part of an agile team.
- Created design documents and test plans from user stories.
- Participated in team code reviews and design reviews.