- Over 5+ years of experience, as a software developer in Analysis, Design, Modeling, Development, Configuration, Management and implementation of various web applications.
- Experience in Visual Studio development environment, for web based applications having used them for professional and academic projects.
- Extensive involvement in all the stages of application development lifecycle including requirement analysis, design, development, testing and support.
- Good experience in full life - cycle development using Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Actively involved in Agile Methodology Practices.
- Experience in developing applications using MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern.
- Experience in developing n-tier Web Applications.
- Experience in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid control, Form Validation controls, Custom controls and CSS.
- Experience in creating & consuming WCF Services and ASMX web services.
- Strong experience in data retrieval and manipulation using Entity Framework, ADO.NET data objects such as Dataset, Data Reader, Data list, Data Adaptor.
- Proficient working with Tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Views on Oracle and SQL Server and performed Database Normalization.
- Experience in handling bug fixing and testing code changes for new modules to ensure quality standards before releasing to the production environment and supported the Operations Team on a regular basis.
- Good Experience in Tools TFS and SVN.
- Expertise in debugging and problem solving. Always keen and eager to face up to challenges by means of innovative ideas.
- Involved in Unit testing of the application.
- A goal oriented professional with excellent verbal communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Languages: C#, SQL
Server Scripting: ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5
Database: MS-SQL server 2012/2013/2014 , Oracle
Application Tools: Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013/2015 Team Edition
Middleware: ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ
Versioning: MS Team Foundation server, SVN
Methodology: UML, Agile, Object Oriented
- Involved in the existed systems study and analysis for the design, development and customization of enhancements (new functionality) of the existing web application.
- Working in iteration model AGILE METHODOLOGY. Actively participated and lead Scrum meetings, Retrospective meetings.
- Involved in developing Graphical User Interface (GUI) that was designed using ASP.NET and the business logic was coded in VB.NET.
- Developed windows form application by C# and visual basic making use of Object Oriented Concepts.
- Involved in Database Design on SQL Server 2015 and responsible for writing Complex Queries, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views, and Triggers using T-SQL.
- Responsible for creating technical design document using UML diagrams.
- Used the Entity framework to communicate to the SQL database.
- Troubleshot and resolved production bugs of the applications to ensure optimal development environment.
- Developed data layer using ADO.NET and LINQ.
- Developed the unit test cases for testing the individual blocks in the developed application using N-unit.
- Developed various reports using SSRS.
- Participated in thorough testing of application before releasing the build in to QA.
- Used Team Foundation Server for source control, reporting, check-in policies, build schedule and project tracking.
- Took ownership on few applications and presented in-detail knowledge transfer sessions for offshore and on-shore teams to help them in understand the architecture and flow of the application.
- Co-ordinated with offshore in daily status calls to track the work
- Worked as a part of production support (on warranty period) and application upgrades for every release.
- Good experience working with UCD tool for the deployments.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.Net, VB.Net, MVC 3.0, C#, Visual Studio 2012, SVN, SQL Server- 2012, LINQ, Ado.Net, WCF, SSRS, Team City, MS Visio.
- Involved in all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Worked in an Agile Environment and used Scrum as the methodology, wherein I was responsible for delivering potentially shippable product increments at the end of each Sprint.
- Involved in Scrum meetings that allow clusters of teams to discuss their work, focusing especially on areas of overlap and integration. Further, I had an active participation in the process of Backlog refinement.
- Developed the application using 3-Tier Architecture.
- Successfully manipulated the data by retrieving it from a SQL database using ADO.NET.
- Involved in development of Architecture for the Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Developed User interfaces with Ease of use, using ASP.Net MVC, C#, CSS, HTML, HTML5, Java Script and AJAX.
- Used Master Pages to have a uniform template design for the entire application.
- Implemented Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) to improve the look and feel of the ASP.NET web page.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for safe check out and check in of the files.
- Extensively used ASP.Net validation controls to reduce the database hits.
- Used .Net Security features such as Authentication and Authorization.
- Worked with SQL Tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.5, ASP.Net, ADO.NET, C#, Visual Studio 2013/2015, TFS, MVC, CSS, HTML, Java Script and AJAX, SQL Server- 2013/2014.
Associate Software Engineer
- Involved in Gathering requirements from Business users and Data teams and converting them to Functional requirements by working with relevant IT teams.
- Analyzed, designed and developed web-based database driven application and components to support business requirements using ASP.NET, C#, MVC 4.0 and Oracle.
- Experience in UML modeling diagrams Class diagrams, Use Case diagrams, Activity diagram, and Object Interaction diagram.
- Used ASP.NET Validation Controls.
- Extensively used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) classes to build robust and higher performance web pages and maintain the uniformity throughout the application.
- Implemented appropriate error handlers for Run Time and Design Time Errors using C#.NET
- Coding using C# of all Layers - UI, Business and Data Access Layer to implement the MVC architecture.
- Extensively used LINQ and ORM tools like Entity Framework to exchange data between web applications and database objects.
- Implemented and Consumed Web Services using WCF and good experience working with WPF.
- Created stored procedures, functions, views and triggers to retrieve the data from the database.
- Assisted in the design and development of reports in SQL Server using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Worked with TFS.
- Responsible for creating unit tests and meeting the code coverage requirements.
- Involved in conducting User Acceptance Testing.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.0, MVC 4.0, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Entity Framework, C#, Visual Studio 2008, TFS, CSS, HTML, jQuery, XML, Java Script, Oracle.