- An enthusiastic and motivated Post Graduate Software Engineer, looking for opportunities to exhibit the possessed skillset and take it to a advance level.
- Extensive experience of Web/Application development and in object - oriented programming (OOP) programming with Python, Django and Flask.
- Good experience in developing web applications by implementing the MVT architecture using Django, and the Django Template Language (DTL) with good understanding of Django ORM and SQL Alchemy.
- Handled data using MySQL in RDBMS and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Hive, HBase.
- Experienced in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python/PHP) Architecture as well as LEMP (Linux, NginX, MySQL, and Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Analysed data using various Python modules like regex, ggplot2, pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib for Data Analytics, Beautiful Soup and Request modules for web scraping and tkinter GUI toolkit.
- Have good knowledge of cloud technologies like Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure in deploying and hosting web applications and various DevOps tools.
- Data analysis and data visualization experience using Tableau and Microsoft Power BI.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)- Agile, TDD Process across various workflows (Requirement study, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance) in Web & Client/Server application development.
- Hands-on experience with industry-standard IDEs like Visual Studio Code, PyCharm, and Jupyter Notebook.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, intuitive, analytical and leadership skills with ability to work efficiently in both independent and team-work environments.
Languages/Scripting: Python, Go, C, C++, Shell, SQL
Frameworks: Django, Flask
Configuration Management: Ansible, ANT, Maven.
Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
SDLC: Agile, TDD, Waterfall
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Microsoft Azure
Databases: MongoDB, Oracle, SQL SERVER, MY SQL, DB2, NoSQL, Tableau.
OS: Windows, MacOS, Linux, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- As part of DevOps, my role includes release management, Environment Management, deployments, continuous integration, continuous deployment, Incident management, version management.
- Assist in setting up CI (Continuous Integration) for major releases in Jenkins.
- Design, investigation and implementation of public facing Websites on Amazon Wed Services (AWS).
- Implemented and maintained the branching and build/release strategies utilizing GIT.
- Merged Develop branches to Master Branch after successfully completing pull request in stash.
- Worked on Jenkins to deploy code in Staging and Production environments.
- Managed administrative tasks, roles and permission and site maintenance through Demandware Exchange.
- Executed various scripts to automate build and release process.
- Assisted QA team to monitor post deployment activities and encouraged reporting and feedback process.
- Communicated failed builds and error logs to QA and Developers to debug and troubleshoot problem areas.
Environment: Maven, Jenkins, TeamCity, AWS(EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, IAM), Azure, Python, Shell scripts, SVN, Git, Linux, Oracle, Apache Tomcat.
Confidential, Springfield, IL
- Perform coding migration, database change management & data management through the various stages of the development life cycle.
- Developed queries, executing scripts, patches, reports, and monitoring.
- Developed, set up and managed automated backups.
- Performed Microsoft SQL Server management and database maintenance.
- Implemented performance tuning and database optimization.
- Identifying performance improvements to database procedures and data structures and working with Development teams to deliver code changes.
- Provide accurate effort estimates of the work involved even when others will be performing the actual programming work.
- Visualized the data and created Reports using Tableau.
Environment: MySQL, MS-Access, MS-Office, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau.
Software (Python) Developer
- Developing a web-application tool that is designed for flexible access of managing and sharing information and creating documentation reports for various applications and team members.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Used Python to write data into JSON files for testing Django Websites. Created scripts for data modelling and data import and export.
- Used python pandas module to read CSV files to obtain data and store the data in data structures provided in the numpy module .
- Used several python libraries like wxPython, NumPy and matPlotLib and I was involved in environment, code installation as well as the GIT.
- Migrate on premise database to AWS Cloud and also designed, built, and deployed numerous applications utilizing the AWS stack (Including EC2, R53, S3, RDS, SNS, and IAM), by focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Implemented SQLAlchemy ORM mapping tool for complete access and Wrote SQL queries and maintained PostgreSQL RDBMS in the local development environment.
- Performed root cause analysis for failures and defects. Followed up on application issues with developers and product management to improve product quality.
- Performed Data Analysis and created visualizations in the form of dashboards and worksheets using Tableau.
- Used JIRA for tracking and Updating Project issue.
- Used Tomcat to facilitate web application development by providing multithreading, declarative security configuration, and extensive customization.
- Participated in weekly release meetings with Technology stakeholders to identify and migrate potential risks associated with the releases.