Actively seeking a full - time position as a BI/Data Analyst. 4+ years of experience in Data Analysis, ERP system, Database design/development, and Reporting system. Eager to put my tech skills into the growth and development of your company.
Systems and databases: SQL Server, HANA, WebI, BOBJ, SAP, SAP B1, Crystal Report, EDI, Oracle
Programming languages: T-SQL, PL/SQL, Python, C#, Java, VBA, PHP, CSS, XML, PowerShell
Software: .NET, Visual Studio, WordPress, Microsoft (Access, Project, Visio, Office365, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word); Adobe Photoshop
- Maintain the SAP BI dynamic reporting system, HANA database, and SQL server.
- Design and develop reports using SQL Server/ Python.
- Create and test analyst tools using T-SQL/ Python/ C#.
- Provide analyst results and advice to the end-user.
- Provide training to more than 25 users to work with the analysis tools.
- Work closely with Finance, Sales and Distribution, Operation, and Marketing departments.
- Maintain SAP B1 and SAP ECC system, MRP system, and SQL Server. Create reports using T-SQL, Python, Business Object, and Crystal report.
- Design and coordinate with outsourcing vendors to develop online analysis tools.
- Collaborated with sales managers to get the data from customers.
- Created the database in SQL Server and develop the visualization tools in Python.
- The visualization tool showed the sales trend on charts and maps at the state level using Python, which helped the sales manager to target a 50% budget increase.
- Leaded the project of automating a quality control process.
- Scheduled procedures in SQL Server to generate new documentation base on complex conditions.
- Created documentation using Crystal reports.
- Designed and coordinated with vendors to build the tools to upload documentation on the company website automatically, which helped the company go through the legal requirement.
- Designed and developed new SAP Business One modules on inventory tracking using SAP developing tools and SQL Server. The project helped the warehouse management team to locate the inventory based on bins in the SAP B1 system, which saved 50% of the processing time and 20% space.
Business analyst and IT support - Internship
- Maintain SAP B1 and SQL Server. Automate the immediate reports that meet sales distribution and supply chain departments requirements using SQL Server, SAP Query generator, Crystal Report, Business Object, and Excel.
- Designed the web portal/dashboard that provided dynamic data analysis using SQL Server and C#.
- Tested and audited the products from vendors and accurate the final output figures. The project helped the management to make strategic decisions on operations, budget, and sales.