A diligent Python developer/Data Analyst with an insatiable curiosity and zeal to broaden my horizon in the field of software development and analytics. Skilled in Python and AWS primiraly with professional experience of more than 6 years in IT sector with technical exposure to diverse technologies like Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Linux, Java, MySQL, Flutter and AWS. Written and implemented production level code in Python which includes various technologies like Django, PostgreSQL, AWS and Linux. Experience in SOAP and RESTful web services . Highly efficient in working in fast paced environment and multiple issues at a time . Used Atlassian JIRA tickets to resolve issues . Experience and knowledge in Amazon Web Services(AWS) like EC2, S3, RDS, IAM, Databricks, Snowflake, Glue, Athena, Kinesis and Cognito. Experience in implementing web frameworks like Web.py, Django and writing web spiders in Python. Implemented Python libraries like Beautiful Soup, Requests to create a website . Hands - on experience in relational database connections like DB-API connection management and query-based access to databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL in Python . Experience in programming in Java and C#/.Net with strong fundamentals.
- Years of IT work experience as a Python Developer and have handful of experience in coding with analytical programming using Python, Django, and Flask.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Experienced in Software development life cycle and architecting scalable platforms, object - oriented programming, database design and agile methodologies.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle Process across various workflows (Requirement study, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance) in Web & Client/Server application development.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications using Python, Django, Flask, Pyramid, Sanic frameworks. worked with several python libraries including Beautiful soup, Twisted, NumPy, matplotlib, SciPy, PyQt, Scapy, SQLAlchemy,Boto, logging, Nose, Blaze, Hug.
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing MVT/MVC architecture using Django, Proficient in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers using relational databases like Oracle, MSSQL Server.
- Experience with source code testing frameworks like JUnit, PyUnit.
- Good experience in working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) like AWS EC2, S3, Databricks, Snowflake, SES, ELB, EBS, RDS, Glacier, DynamoDB…etc.
- Flask, Webapp2and spring web application frameworks, with good understanding of Django ORM and SQLAlchemy.
Miscellaneous: Python, Flask, Restful API, SQL, NoSQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, Background Jobs, Multithreading, Elasticsearch, AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Big Query, Angular 8, Data analytics, Pandas, SciPy, Django Rest, Flask, FastAPI, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, MongoDB,, SAS, D3js, Mako, Jinj2, SpaCy, Pyspark, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, CI/CD, Microservices, MySQL, TDD, GCP, .NET Frameworks, Apache Ant, Apache Maven, Buck, Bit-Bake, Boot, Grunt, Cprofile, profile, tprof, gprof, Flutter, ASP.NET, C#, Spark, Scala, Unit Testing, Kubernetes, DevOps, PostgreSQL, React, SQL, Data Science, ETL, ETRM, FX, Commodities, Azure, AWS, Postgres, Angular, Zappa, API’s, Snowflake, Databricks, RDS, Aurora, ElastiCache, EC2, S3, Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Kafka, etc.
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC OS, Unix/Linux, Sun Solaris, RHEL, Ubuntu, Fedora, Mac.
Python Libraries: Matplotlib, PyQt, NLTK, Statsmodels, Beautiful soup, Twisted, NumPy, PyQt, Scapy, SQLAlchemy,Boto, logging, Nose, Blaze, Hug Scikit-learn/sklearn, SOAP, Scipy.
Python Web frameworks: Django, Pyramid, Flask, web2Py, Tornado, Apache Hadoop, Django Web Framework, Angular JS Web Framework, Robot Framework, Amazon Web Services (AWS-EC2, S3), Jinja2, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Pickle, PySide, SciPy.
Data Science Tools: R Language, STASTISTICA, Big Data, python
Development Tools: AWS, Docker, Selenium, Sublime Text, Eclipse, Emacs, gVim, Notepad++, Open Grok, Jenkins, Coverity, Pylint.
NLP used for Python: NLTK, OpenNLP, StanfordNLP (NER, POSTag, Tokenization)
Databases: RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL), No SQL (Mongo DB), HDFS (Hadoop), Cassandra, PostgreSQL, SQLite, AWS, AWS Redshift.
Building& Design Tools: Gnu, Apache Ant, Apache Maven, Buck, Bit-Bake, Boot, Grunt Gulp, UML, IBM Rational Rose, Ansible, JIRA, GNU Debugger Bugzilla.
Web Technologies/other: Django, Flask, Pyramid, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, X Path, Java Script, jQuery, Web Services (Soap, Restful), AWS like EC2, S3, ELB, EBS, SES, Selenium, PyUnit.
Senior Python Developer/AWS Developer
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in development of Python based Web Services using REST for sending and getting data from the external interface in the JSON format and perform analysis using Django, PostgreSQL.
- Worked in developing web-based applications using Python, Django, HTML5, XML, JSON, CSS3, Java Script & AJAX.
- Developed applications using mix of technologies (Python, Django, Pandas, REST and SOLR) as well as developed web applications and RESTful web services and APIs using Django.
- Developed web applications, RESTful web services and APIs using Python Django; good knowledge of web services with protocols SOAP, REST. Develop consumer-based features and applications using Python and Django in test driven Development and pair-based programming.
- Wrote Python code embedded with JSON and XML to produce HTTP GET request, parsing HTML5 data from websites.
- Generated Python Django forms to record data of online users and used PyTest for writing test cases.
- Implemented and modified various SQL queries and Functions, Cursors and Triggers as per the client requirements. Experience in python, Jupyter, Scientific computing stack (NumPy, SciPy, pandas and matplotlib). Designed and developed Python/Django framework for REST Services.
- Clean data and processed third party spending data into maneuverable deliverables within specific format with Excel macros and python libraries such as NumPy, SQLAlchemy and matplotlib.
- Worked on Microservices for Continuous Delivery environment using Docker and Jenkins.
- Developed existing network mapping microservices using python and deployed it on Kubernetes.
- Container management using Docker by writing Docker files and set up the automated build on Docker HUB and installed and configured Kubernetes.
- Launched Kubernetes to provide a platform for automating deployment, scaling and operations of application containers across clusters of hosts.
- Integration with CI/CD (Continuous integration and continuous Deployment) Process for all microservices and serve them to external innovations.
- Created a simple AWS Lambda function using python for deployment management in AWS and designed, investigated and implemented public facing websites on Amazon Web Services AWS and also Integrated it with other applications infrastructure.
- Implementing REST API's in Python using micro-framework like Django with SQL Alchemy in the backend for management of data center resources on which Open Stack would be deployed.
- Developed Restful Microservices using Flask and Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2. Used Angular 7 for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Worked in a group running Jenkins in a Docker container with EC2 slaves in Amazon AWS cloud configuration. Also gain familiarity with surrounding technologies such as Mesos (Mesosphere) and Kubernetes.
- Developed Restful Microservices using Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
Confidential, Hopkins, MN
- Worked in comprehending and examining the client's business requirements. Used Django frameworks and Python to build dynamic webpages.
- Developed tools for monitoring and notification using Python. Enhanced the application by using HTML and Java script for design and development.
- Used data structures like directories, tuples, object-oriented class-based inheritance features for making complex algorithms of networks.
- Created PHP/MySQL backend for data entry from Flash and worked in tandem with the Flash developer to obtain the correct data through query string
- Involved in designing database Model, API's, Views using python to build an interactive web-based solution. Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users.
- Implemented Data tables to add, delete, update and display patient records and policy information using PyQt. Developed MVC prototype replacement of current product with Django.
- Implemented a module to connect and view the status of an Apache Cassandra instance using python. Improved the Data Security and generated report efficiently by caching and reusing data.
- Queried the database queries using Python-MySQL connector and retrieved information using MySQLdb. Used GIT version control and deployed project to Heroku.
- Recorded the online users' data using Python Django forms and implemented test case using Pytest. Developed the application using the TestDriven methodology and designed the unit tests using Python Unit test framework.
- Created web application prototype using jQuery and Angular JS. Expanded website functionality, using Flask framework in Python to control the web application logic
- Built automation script using Confidential API and Python BeatifulSoup to scrape data from social network and other websites using Python. Exchanged data with SQL database and NoSQL database such as MongoDB.
- Generated data-driven reports, data visualization using Tableau. Designed front end and backend of the application using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, to build an interactive web-based solution. Worked on frontend frameworks like CSS Bootstrap for development of Web application.
- Involved in designing application system requirements and coded backend and front-end in Python using Flask REST framework.
- Developed internal auxiliary web apps using Python Flask framework with HTML5 framework.
- Designed and developed scalable Azure APIs using Flask web framework in Python and Integrated with Azure API Management, Logical Apps and other Azure services.
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Developed microservice on boarding tools leveraging Python and Jenkins allowing for easy creation and maintenance of build jobs and Kubernetes deploy and services.
- Created Docker images using a Docker file, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volumes.
- Worked with automation tools like Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and to implement the End-to-End Automation.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs, and Views utilizing Python technologies to build web-based applications.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef and Puppet.
- Worked on Python Open stack API's.
Python Engineer/ Software Engineer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins, MongoDB and custom tools developed in Python.
- Worked on design and development of Unix Shell Scripting as a part of the ETL Process to automate the process of loading. Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Developed UNIX shell scripts implementing PL/SQL queries for data migration & batch processing.
- Implemented Model View Control architecture in developing web applications using Django framework.
- Implemented a production ready, load balanced, highly available, fault tolerant, auto scaling Kubernetes infrastructure and microservice container orchestration.
- Involved in creating initial website prototype from Django skeleton and building out Views, Templates using CSS for whole site following Django MVC architecture.
- Used EC2 Container Service (ECS) to support Docker containers to easily run applications on a managed cluster of Amazons EC2 instances.
- Develop consumer-based features and applications using Django, HTML, Python Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and pair-based programming.
- Used numerous JQuery third party libraries in Django framework- feedback plugin, photo light, social-likes, jQuery tables, slick grid and google charts.
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud. Implemented LDAP authentication using device to integrate with an in-place web seal/TAM infrastructure. Created various RESTful web services with Django MVT, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Used automation Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) on Amazon EC2.
- Involved in the development of various Python APIs which work both in Linux as well as Windows, and maintaining them using the Revision Control GIT Repository System
- Worked with Python to manipulate data for data loading and extraction utilizing various Python libraries like SciPy, NumPy and pandas for the data analysis
Software Developer/Python Developer
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Worked on front end frame works like Bootstrap for responsive webpages and Angular JS for Single page application.
- Worked with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker Hub and Docker registries and Kubernetes.
- Implemented Docker containers to create images of the applications and dynamically provision slaves to Jenkins CI/CD pipelines.
- Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met. Worked on PowerShell Scripting.
- Build back-end application with Python / Django, Worked on Dockers, RabbitMQ, Celery, and Jenkins.
- Carried out various mathematical operations for calculation purpose using Python libraries NumPy and Pandas. Used Django/Python web-framework to develop application.
- Built some frameworks which allow writing scripts in python, which will send and receive data over serial port to communicate with device firmware.
- Worked in using Python to check for errors in Python code, tries to enforce coding standards and get details about code complexity.
- Developed Network modules, Socket programming and Web server hosting capabilities of Python for some applications (ex. IoT devices).
- Analyzed various logs that are been generated and used various Python libraries to predict/forecast next occurrence of event with various Python libraries.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse JSON documents and load the data in database and used python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Developed GUI using webapp2 for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of Python code using a web browser.