- Around 5 years of IT Experience in designing, developing, testing and implementing of various stand - alone and client-server architecture-based enterprise application software in Python on different domains.
- Skilled experience in Python with proven expertise in using new tools and technical developments (libraries used: Beautiful Soup, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Pickle, PySide, Python-twitter, Pandas data frame, urllib2) to drive .com.
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing Model View Control architecture (MVC) using Django, Flask, and Pyramid.
- Experienced in working with various Python Integrated Development Environments like Net Beans, PyCharm, PyScripter, Spyder, PyStudio, PyDev and Sublime Text.
- Strong experience in Big data, Bigdata Integration and Analytics technologies including Apache Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Storm
- Sound experience in Object Oriented Programming using concepts like Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM.
- Good at writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers using relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, DB2.
- Basic understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, LDAP, JDBC, SSL, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML.
- Good knowledge on front end frame works like CSS Bootstrap.
- Experienced in all facets of full CM process with tools such as SVN, GIT, PVCS, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Perforce, Cruise Control, Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef and Puppet.
- Experienced in creating AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC. Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- Worked DevOps methodologies and cloud infrastructure automation tools like AWS, Chef by using Terraform.
- Used Spark API over Cloudera Hadoop YARN to perform analytics on data.
- Exploring with the Spark improving the performance and optimization of the existing algorithms in Hadoop using Spark Context, Spark-SQL, Data Frame, Pair RDD's, Spark YARN.
- Used all major ETL transformations to load the tables through Informatica mappings.
- Experienced in developing test automation framework with Python scripting & Selenium.
- Have good knowledge in using NoSQL databases like Apache Cassandra (1.2, 2.0 and 2.1), Kubernetes and Mongo DB (2.6, 2.4), Orient DBF net.
- Well experienced in Agile Methodologies, PCI, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, Data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Excellent in Business Analytics. Interpersonal and communication skills, efficient time management and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in team environment.
Programming Languages: Python, JAVA
Scripting Languages: Scala, Shell Script (Bash, ZSH, KSH), Unix
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, HQL
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/XP/7/8/10, Linux, Unix, OS X
Python Libraries/Packages: HTTPLib2, Urllib2, Beautiful Soup, PyQuery, NumPy, SciPy, Pickle, PyQT, PySide, wxPython, PyTables, DataFrames, SQLAlchemy, Twisted, Pygame, pyGtk, Pandas, Matplotlib
AWS Services: EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, IAM, Glacier, Aurora, RDS, DynamoDB, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Route 53, Elastic Beanstalk (EBS), Autoscaling, Security Groups, EC2 Container Service (ECS), Code Commit, Code Pipeline, Code Build, Code Deploy, Dynamo DB, Auto Scaling, Security Groups, Red shift, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, IAM, SQS, Ropeworks, Kinesis, SNS, SES
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology for developing application. Upgraded existing UI with HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Working as an application developer experienced with controllers, views and models in Django.
- Restful web services using Python REST API Framework.
- Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Automated Regular AWS tasks like snapshots creation using Python scripts.
- Build servers using AWS, importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Managed Virtual servers (Ubuntu, Linux and Windows) on AWS EC2 using Open-Source Chef server.
- Implemented the application using Python Spring IOC (Inversion of Control), Django Framework and handled the security using Python Spring Security.
- Developed Server-side automation using Node JS scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NoSQL stores from Node JS.
- Used object-relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema
- Implemented Performance tuning and improved the Performance of Stored Procedures and Queries.
- Used Selenium Library to write fully functioning test automation process that allowed the simulation of submitting different we request from multiple browser to web application
- Developed and Deployed SOAP based Web Services on Tomcat Server
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration for code quality inspection and worked on building local repository mirror and source code management using Git hub.
- Designed and developed the server module and resolved issues and responsible for its enhancements.
- Architected and developed Python and Django for the backend development and front-end application using React, Webpack, Redux, and ES6/7 and PostgreSQL for the database.
- Worked on Django ORM module for signing complex queries.
- Load balancing of ETL processes, database performance tuning ETL processing tools.
- Loaded the data from Teradata to HDFS using Teradata Hadoop connectors.
- Migrated a production infrastructure into an Amazon Web Services utilizing AWS Cloud Formation, Code Deploy, EBS and Ops Works.
- Built servers using AWS, importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection and open stack to provision new machines for clients.
- Defined different Django API profiling techniques for faster rendering information.
- Used Ansible, Vagrant, and Docker for managing the application environments.
- Worked with Splunk for testing the performance and debugging server level problems.
- Worked together with QA and Operations teams to understand, design, and develop and end-to-end data flow requirements.
- Used React JS in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual DOM, React Props, Lifecycle methods, working with the React States and Events.
- Developed Restful Micro-services using Flask and Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2.
- Developed views and templates with Django view controller and template to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Worked on Django and RabbitMQ queues.
- Imported data using Sqoop to load data from MySQL to HDFS on regular basis.
- Automated most of the daily task using python scripting.
- Involved in the CI/CD pipeline management for managing the weekly releases.
Environment: Python 2.7,AWS,Devops, Django, Django Rest, Flask, React, Redux, Circle CI, Vagrant, Splunk, New Relic Server, GitHub, Ansible, HTML5/CSS, PostgreSQL, Amazon Web Service (AWS), S3, EC2, EBS, PyCharm, Microsoft Visual Code, Linux, Shell Scripting, JIRA.
- Involved in the project life cycle including design, development and implementation and verification and validation
- Developed internal auxiliary web apps using Python Django framework with Angular.js and Twitter Bootstrap CSS /HTML framework.
- Used AJAX to reduce page reloads.
- Used MVW framework to build modular and maintainable applications.
- Performed Flow Control, response to Front-End Request using Python, JQuery and AJAX.
- Worked with JSON based REST Web Services and AWS.
- Used JSON to store the twitter data which was further represented using matplotlib visualization and generated graphical reports for business decision using matplotlib library.
- Extensive code reviewing using GitHub pull requests, improved code quality, also conducted meetings among Team.
- Developed server-based web traffic using RESTful API’s statistical analysis tool using Django Pandas.
- Enhanced by adding Python XML SOAP request/response handlers to add accounts, modify trades and security updates.
- Developed various Python scripts to find vulnerabilities with SQL Queries by doing SQL injection, permission checks and performance analysis. worked with automation tools like Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- Logged user stories and acceptance criteria in JIRA for features by evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Involved in understanding the current business process, defining scope of the project along with position statement.
- Re-engineered various modules for implementing changes and creating efficient system.
- Developed dynamic web pages using python Django Frameworks.
- Used Python and Django to create graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation.
- Created use-case scenarios and storyboards in MS Word and MS PowerPoint for better visualization of the application.
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of Market Risk applications with JAVA/PYTHON.
- Worked with the architect, developers on business and technical issues, helping in designing the system; and testers to ensure all requirements are correctly translated.
- Automated the outbound/inbound EDI document to drop files in the client ftp server
- Data mapping, logical data modeling, created class diagrams and ER diagrams and used SQL queries to filter data within the Oracle database.
Environment: MS Visio, JIRA, UML, Python 2.7, Sublime text2(IDE) Windows 7, SQL, Requests, urllib2, Beautiful soup, Django.