- Experience in Designing, Development and Deployment of High - Performance, Scalable, Distributed, ASP.NET Applications with Oracle as backend.
- Understanding & mapping client’s requirements / enhancements to the product and providing technical solutions. Strong Knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience in Product Development in Agile Scrum and Waterfall software development methodologies
- Domain experience - Insurance - Mobile Device Protection, Insurance - Fire/Earthquake/Hurricane/Flood Catastrophe risk management & Banking and Financial Service
- Experience in Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0(or earlier) and Microsoft Visual Studio 2019(or earlier).
- Excellent and working knowledge in ASP.Net using VB.Net, WCF service using C#, Micro Services on Azure Service Fabric platform
- Excellent working knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL development which includes creating Database Tables, indexes and triggers, writing oracle package and procedures, Functions, Cursors, Views and performance tuning.
- Experience in creating Unit testing for the developed modules using Mocking Framework Moq in C#
- Experience on Change & Configuration Management, Release Management of applications in database, client/server and Web/Internet environments under windows platforms.
- Excellent working knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS 2012 or earlier) and Git for source repository/release management activities. Worked with ALM tool TFS 2012 and Azure DevOps for version control, reporting, requirements management, automated builds and release management capabilities.
- Experience in creating automatic Build and deployment scripts, Branching, Merging, Security, maintaining the version control, creating and maintaining build definitions and continuous integration.
- Proficient Automated build and deployment into Dev, Test environments by customized process template.
- Experience in Releasing schedules, communicating the Release status, created Roll out Plans, tracked the Project Milestones, prepared the reports and chaired the Release calls and worked for a successful Release.
Languages: C#, VB.NET, Oracle PL/SQL
Web Technologies: ASP.NET 4.0 and earlier, Web services and WCF service
Database: Oracle 12c or earlier
Unit Testing: Moq Mocking Framework
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2019, PL/SQL Developer, SQL Developer
Code Analysis Tool: ReSharper
Build Tools: Azure DevOps, TFS 2015 MS build
SCM Tools: Git, TFS 2015
Deployment Tool: Octopus, PowerShell scripting, NuGet packages
Requirement/Bug Tracking Tool: Jira, Azure DevOps, TFS
Change Management Tool: Service Now, Cherwell Service Management
Operating Systems: MS Windows 10 Enterprise
Web Server: IIS 10.0 or earlier
Lead PL/SQL Developer, .Net Developer
- Involved in the Agile development/enhancement of the application as lead developer.
- Looked into the project development, requirement refinement, development, bug fixes and code review. Had been accountable in communicating with Product Owner and Stakeholders on the sprint/project milestones. Assist business & clients as an SME to map the requirement with the system features.
- Create technical design documentation for the user stories and share it with team/product owner, architecture team and production support team.
- In addition to user story development, assist other developers in their development and troubleshooting.
- Oracle PL/SQL development which includes creating Database Tables, indexes and triggers, writing oracle package and procedures, Functions, Cursors, Views and performance tuning. Load flat file data for policy enrollment and claim into ELITA oracle database using SQL loader/ TransAll / File mapping.
- ELITA UI Web Form development in ASP.Net using VB.Net
- Develop/enhance WCF Service using C# and unit test using Moq mocking framework for Assurant client portal/ dealer portal.
- Develop/enhance Micro Services on Azure Service Fabric platform
- Provide on-call support and providing end to end Application Support.
- Track all teams release deliverables and dependencies to ensure we can create release candidate builds and ship on time.
- Visible role with daily contact with internal customers and a lot of good team collaboration.
- Created and Implemented branching and merging strategy with multiple branches.
- Developing and maintaining the build environment, the source code control system and managing build packages using TFS.
- Performed build and deployment activities across multiple environments - Testing and UAT environments.
- Worked on Setting up UAT, Staging and Production environments and created deployment scripts according to the requirement.
- Developed and maintained the release schedule for all development teams and ensured alignment across key partners.
- Tracked and communicated release issues, risks, schedule, activities and status.
- Produced production deployment plan and coordinated with support resources.
- Managed release deployment communications (plan, status, issues).
Environment: Windows 10 Enterprise, IIS 10.0, Oracle 12c
Team lead, Onsite coordinator
- Interact with multiple teams to schedule and execute migration of around 60000 bank users in 3 phases.
- Provide on-call support and assist business & clients as an SME.
- Create Migration game plans, project journals and maintain issues list for each phase of user migration.
- Lead and execute the production changes during weekends by following proper change management process - Change Control Ticket.
- Guide team in automating existing user data verification prior to user migration in new system using T-SQL.
- Interact with offshore team to distribute work and mentor them.
- Handle any production issues via incident management and inform all stakeholders about it
- Design, Test Case Review and share the feedback with the team.
- Lead the team in the testing phases, build review, UAT support and production support
Development Environment: SQL Server 2005 management Studio, Visual Studio 2005