- Over 8+ years of IT experience in design, development, testing and implementation of various stand - alone and client-server architecture-based enterprise application software using various technologies, analyzing complex business requirements & mapping them to system specifications.
- Experienced in developing web applications, implementing Model View Template architecture using Django web framework.
- Having Experience of 6+ Yrs. in developing web-based applications using Python 3.x (3.6/3.7), Django 2.x and Flask.
- Developed web applications and Web APIs using different frameworks and libraries like Flask/ Flask-RestPlus, Django, Django REST Framework.
- Experienced in developing web-based applications by following model view controller architecture (MVC).
- Experience in developing the applications using Python 3.6/3.7, Flask web framework backed up by MS SQL/PostgreSQL databases using SQL Alchemy for Object Relational Mapper (ORM).
- Designed and developed API’s to share data with cross functional teams using Hug and Fast API frameworks.
- Experienced in working with various Python IDE’s using PyCharm, Spyder, Microsoft Visual Studio, sublime text editor.
- Good experience in using Object-oriented design patterns, multi-threading, multi-processing, exception handling and knowledge in client server environment.
- Extensively involved in developing and consuming web services/API’s/micro-services using requests library in python, implemented security using OAuth2 protocol etc.
- Working experience on different high performance scientific and data visualization libraries like Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Bokeh and Stats models for statistical modelling etc.
- Writing well designed, testable and efficient code in Python 3 by following best software development practices and standards.
- Knowledge on Hadoop eco-system, HDFS, Map/Reduce functionality, also worked on processing large data sets using PySpark library in Python applications.
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers using relational databases like PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS-SQL etc.
- Implemented backend asynchronous task queue system for data processing pipelines using libraries/frameworks like Celery, Flask etc.
- Implemented automated data processing systems using libraries like Sub process, also sending notifications to users using python SMTP library, Flask-Mail extension.
- Performed mapping of json/xml formatted data with relational data bases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite.
- Experienced in NoSQL technologies like MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, Redis and relational databases like Oracle, SQLite, PostgreSQL and MySQL databases.
- Experience in developing applications using amazon web services like EC2, Cloud Search, Elastic Load balancer ELB, S3, Cloud Front, and Route 53.
- Experience in working with continuous deployment using Heroku and Jenkins.
- Proficient in writing unit testing code using Unit Test/PyTest and integrating the test code with the build process.
- Well versed with Agile, SCRUM and Test-driven development methodologies.
- Hands on experience in using version control systems Git and GitHub and GitLab.
- Development Experience in Linux (CentOS, Debian, and Ubuntu), Mac OS and Windows environments.
- Solving day to day data wrangling/data munging challenges using high performance scientific library stack.
- Using Django evolution and manual SQL modifications was able to modify Django models while retaining all data, while site was in production mode.
- Hands on experience with bug tracking tools JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Using tools like Jupiter Notebook to test and accomplish day to day challenges with the data, measuring and improving performance wherever required.
- Skilled in debugging/troubleshooting issues in complex applications.
- Experience in Agile development processes ensuring rapid and high-quality software delivery.
- Developing or updating the technical documentation to accurately represent application design for user support.
- Reviewed requirement documents with the business and development team to understand the architecture and functionality of the application and consolidated these requirements in appropriate modules in Test strategy.
- Highly motivated and quality minded developer with proven ability to deliver applications against tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, efficient time management and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in a team environment.
Python Libraries: Beautiful Soup, SciPy, matplotlib, Pandas data frame, urllib2, requests, json
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Django, Flask, Hug, FastAPI
Database: Sqlite3, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB
IDE s: PyCharm, MS Visual Studio, atom
Deployment tools: MS Azure, Heroku, Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3)
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, Java Script, Bootstrap
Operating systems: Windows, ubuntu, Fedora Linux, Red hat Linux
SDLC Methods: SCRUM, Agile
CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Docker
Testing Frameworks: Pytest, Unittest, ROBOT, Lettuce
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla
Version Control Tools: VSS, SVN, GitHub, Git, GitLab
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Using Python, Django and Pyramid frameworks to develop applications and responsible for both back-end programming and front-end functionality using Ajax, Angular.JS and other technologies.
- Creating and populated digital brochures using Page Turn Pro and built photo galleries on website in the Django CMS and Django CMS plugin.
- Developing front-end and back-end of the application using python on Django web framework.
- Automating data movements using python scripts, involved in splitting, validating and processing of files.
- Using several python libraries like NumPy, Logging, Pandas, and Cluster.
- Working on JSON based RESTful web services, and XML based SOAP web services and worked on various applications using python integrated IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Sublime Text and PyCharm.
- Involving in building database Model, APIs and Views using Python, to assemble an intelligent online arrangement.
- Contributing to the refinement and ramp-up of the DDA technology and (Big) Data analytics stack.
- Designing and created information administration framework utilizing MySQL.
- Designing, developed, implemented, and maintained solutions for using Docker, Jenkins, Git, and Puppet for Microservices and continuous deployment.
- Architecting and developed Python and Django for the backend development and for front-end application used React, Web pack, Redux, and ES and PostgreSQL for the database.
- Using Python modules like Restful, Diplomate and Pandas library for statistical analysis and generating complex graphical data and NumPy for numerical analysis.
- Using the continuous integration (CI/CD) tool Jenkins for automating the build processes.
- Involving in building database Model, APIs and Views using Python, to manufacture an intuitive electronic arrangement.
- Using Django framework to develop the application and used Python modules such as requests and urllib2 for web crawling.
- Designing and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Developing the ETL mappings in PL/SQL via packages, procedures, functions, views and triggers.
- Using Python based GUI segments for the front-end usefulness, for example, choice criteria, created test outfit to empower exhaustive testing using Python.
- Consuming Rest based Microservices on Restful API's and designed and tested jQuery, HTML, CSS that meets the web browser standards.
- Developing GUI using webapp2 for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of python code using a web browser.
- Associating with various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Developing views and templates with Python and Django view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Involving in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services Infrastructure services EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, and Cloud Formation.
- Storing the data in the form of JSON structure-based documents, stored in a collection using MongoDB. Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Improved the maintainability of the project by implementing and improving Exception Handling, Collection and performance tuning Python apps, performance testing and analysis
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and packages for moving the data from staging area to data mart.
- Used Django evolution and manual SQL modifications was able to modify Django models while retaining all data, while site was in production mode.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- The system is a full micro services architecture written in Python utilizing distributed message passing via Kafka with JSON as data exchange formats.
- Created 6 micro services that has the capability to transfer the input files to machine readable format and pass through respective payment channels.
- Did full-page caching well using Varnish and could handle massive traffic without breaking a sweat.
- Experienced in taking advantage of Nginx in combination with Apache by using it as a reverse proxy.
- Supported development of Web portals, completed Database Modelling in PostgreSQL, front end support in HTML/CSS, jQuery.
- Debugging the application and following messages in log files, to figure out the error if existing.
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQL Alchemy and PostgreSQL.
- Involved in analyzing the problems using transaction breakdown, network monitoring and resource monitoring to find the performance bottleneck.
- Maintained and monitored frameworks like Django, flask
- Developed monitoring application which captures the error related data and store it in database.
- Involved in scrubbing project, which updates the existing data with hashed values.
- Reverse engineer and re-implement legacy back-end software into Python with minimal downtime.
- Work closely with project leads to learn about the Azure services, environment deployment, and integration with tooling.
- Used GitHub as a version control.
- Worked on UNIX environment.
- Optimized system performance and managed the API lifecycle
- Performed unit testing.
- Worked closely with leads in implementation exposure on service based, SOA, RESTful technologies.
- Strong experience in developing Microservices using Drop wizard, Spring Boot, Lagom.
- Work experience with Java Frameworks like spring, Hibernate.
Environment: Python, Drop wizard, Spring Boot, Lagom, Kafka, JSON, GitHub, LINUX, Django, Flask, Varnish, Nginx SOA, Teradata, REST,CI CD.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Responsible for gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Used Ansible to configure and manage the infrastructure.
- Wrote Python modules to extract/load asset data from the MySQL source database.
- Designed and developed Use-Cases, Classes and Object Diagrams using UML Rational Rose for Object Oriented Design techniques.
- Designed and implemented a dedicated MySQL database server to drive the web apps and report on daily progress.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Used PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Involved in developing the REST Web services to expose the business methods to external services in the project.
- Worked on front end frameworks like CSS, Bootstrap for development of Web application.
- Participated in requirement gathering and worked closely with the architect in designing and modeling.
- Developed, tested and debugged software tools for clients and internal customers of the organization.
- Automation (Ansible) and Deploying on AWS environment.
- Coded test programs and evaluated existing engineering processes.
- Created a Git repository and added the project to GitHub.
- Having experience in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in Python
- Collaborated with internal teams and external teams to solve the issues and giving feedback.
- Documented the problems and progress of project most accurately.
- Worked together with team during testing of data warehouses.
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI
- Programming in Python as well as Perl.
- Participated in the complete SDLC process.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django’s view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Created entire application using Python, Django, MySQL and Linux.
- Designed and implemented a dedicated MYSQL database server to drive the web apps and report on daily progress.
- Used Django framework for application development.
- Collaborated with internal teams to convert end user feedback into meaningful and improved solutions.
- Enhanced existing automated solutions, such as the Inquiry Tool for automated Asset Department reporting and added new features and fixed bugs.
- Embedded AJAX in UI to update small portions of the web page avoiding the need to reload the entire page.
- Improved performance by using more modularized approach and using more in built methods.
- Performed data manipulation/storage for incoming test data using lxml /etree libraries.
- Developed API modularizing existing python module with the help of pyyaml libraries.
- Designed and configured database and back end applications and programs.
- Performed research to explore and identify new technological platforms.
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate.
- Created applications, connection pools, deployment of JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs in Apache Tomcat.
- Developed Presentation layer components comprising of JSP, AJAX, Struts Action and AJAX tag libraries.
- Developed back-end stored procedures and triggers using Oracle PL/SQL, involved in database objects creation, performance tuning of stored procedures, and query plan.
- Developed SQL queries with JDBC API, Hibernate ORM to access data.
- Develop innovative and quality solutions by making use of latest tools and technologies like Apache CXF, Spring IOC, and Spring AOP.
- Implemented Executor Framework in Multithreading. Designed and implemented Multiple Process Service using Multithreading and Concurrency concepts to schedule and execute jobs.
- Used the various error handling features of SOA Suite 11g like Fault Management Framework, catch/catch-all branches, compensating transaction etc. to achieve robust error handling.
- ·Worked extensively on the SOA infrastructure and Enterprise Manager (EM) console to fix some critical performance, memory and transaction timeout issues in the system.
- Written Unix shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Performed general Clear Case administration.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, EJB's using WebSphere Studio Application Developer and used Confidential for version control.
- Developed and build the application using ANT.
- Prepared the REST and SOAP based service calls depending on the data passing to the web service.