- 7+ years of IT industry experience with 2+ years of Appian BPM application using Appian 18.2, 18.4, 19.1 and 19.2 versions.
- Experience with low code designing SAIL interfaces, creating rules and designing process models.
- Experience with troubleshooting many Appian issues and enhancing the application.
- Experienced in project designing, coding, testing, implementation, production support and issue resolution, monitoring data quality and project management.
- Strong business process modelling acumen and its application into real business problems by utilizing capabilities of Appian Platform.
- Experience in designing major applications, creating Web services, visualizing data into charts.
- Successful application of SDLC methodologies including Agile, Scrum and Waterfall models.
- Proficient in performing unit, functional, regression, smoke testing, system, integration, performance, and end - to-end testing of the application through test automation and manual testing processes.
- Expertise in database query optimization and writing complex queries.
- Expertise in back-end testing using SQL queries, generated documents/reports to ensure data integrity and to validate reports as per business rules.
- Proficient on Automation Testing Tools and developing Test Scripts using Descriptive Programming.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with problem-solving abilities, effective in working independently and an exceptional team player.
- Leadership qualities and communication (oral, written, presentation) skills and can also work independently when needed.
- Authorized to work in the United States for any Employer.
BPM Tools: Appian BPM version 19.2
Languages: Appian SAIL, SQL, Java, R, HTML
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 10G.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Testing Methods: Unit, Manual, Performance
Training: Appian BPM
- Provided support to setup infrastructure for Appian Enterprise BPM Suite considering internal requirements.
- Derived the process flows from the functional requirements using Microsoft Visio.
- Created process models for the workflows and worked on the record types to display multiple record views for the users to review up-to-date status of the designated candidates.
- Created Grid layouts to display the candidates in a grid view with the respective decisions.
- Integrated Appian workflow process with the external services like EPT using Data Services.
- Created tempo enabled forms using SAIL, created site enable forms, design DB schema using CDT. Used Appian shared components and smart services.
- Development of Tempo Record, Tempo Reports using Grid Layouts for the record dashboards.
- Providing technical assistance by supporting the production end users on the issues and queries they come across.
Environment: Appian 19.4, SQL server, Web Services, Microsoft Visio.
- Created BPM workflows in Appian using the process modeler.
- Involved in the designing & implementation of modules.
- Worked on the Implementation of system as an independent component to be supported/integrated with Appian based BPM applications to deliver management capabilities using Appian 7.5 SAIL features such as Record Types, Record dashboards, SAIL Reports, Actions and SAIL forms.
- Developed the Application Data Model.
- Created SAIL forms, rules and constants.
- Provided end to end application support for all Appian application deployed.
- Integrating Appian BPM workflow process with external systems using Web Services.s s
Environment: Appian 6.X, 7,X, Appian Process Designer, Appian BPM (versions 7.3), Web Services, Java Script and SQL server, Java, Oracle, SQL Server.
Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Gathered requirements documents such as business requirements and design document and other related documents.
- Reviewed the Test Basis, designed and documented Test Strategies, Test Plan, Test Cases and executed test cases.
- Maintained Selenium WebDriver scripts for regression and functional testing using data driven framework using Apache POI. Performed Salesforce Admin activities.
- Developed test code in Java language using Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber framework.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers.
- Identified test cases for manual and Automation with Selenium WebDriver for Smoke Test, Functional and Regression Tests.
- Involved in testing the application utilizing the Scrum (Agile) methodology.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Jenkins, Cucumber, Agile, Maven, XPath, Eclipse, HTML, GitHub, Windows 7.
Senior QA Tester
- Presented detailed requirements to Business Operations for acceptance prior to development
- Assisted Senior BA with Eliciting requirements from subject matter experts and stakeholders.
- Present detailed requirements to stakeholders for acceptance prior to development
- Successfully developed Test cases, Test plan, Test tracker & RTM for upcoming releases.
- Successfully defined complete, understandable stories with the help of the subject matter experts.
- Managed user stories, sprints, and releases in Rally Software to facilitate agile methodology.
- Worked with developers, Business analysts, to understand the Application in order to perform the role and test different scenarios in QA.
- Working with SQL database, running queries if needed for business purpose to assist the team.
- Working with the Business Systems Support Analyst in identifying and proposing application system changes, better uses, enhancements and developments and liaising with appropriate vendors.