- With Strong analytics and System administration background, working on various types of projects and experience in analyzing reports, converting raw data into decision data. Over 10 years of Experience in Designing, Administration, Analysis, Management in the Business Intelligence Data warehousing, Client Server Technologies, Web - based Applications and Databases and Experience in industries such as Financial, Accounting, Asset Management, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical and Federal Government
Tableau Server Administrator
- Provide infrastructure and platform sizing for projects, including hardware and software requirements
- Work knowledge on AWS and Azure Cloud Deployments
- Plan, design, and execute performance tests of platforms
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and/or fine-tune product performance or deployment issues when required
- Develop and document technical architecture, system designs, performance test results, and other technical aspects of implementations
- Define and/or offer guidance on best practices during implementation and integration of the Tableau platform
- Deliver Tableau solutions independently or as a Team lead / team member for Customers
- Server maintenance, health checks and troubleshooting for server related issues
- Change management including software, hardware upgrades, patches and Platform monitoring, availability and performance management, and service reporting (KPI)
- Administering Tableau Server in Windows and Linux Platforms.
- SME in Tableau, Alteryx and other Visualization tools.
- End to end Installation and configuration of Tableau Server, Upgrade and performance monitoring and script maintenance for automated jobs.
- Provided Product implementation, system integration or development with strong understanding of Tableau Architecture and Administration
- Tableau installations, configuration and administration Strong expertise with Tableau platform sizing, troubleshooting, tuning & disaster recovery
- System Admin (includes new site creation, Server maintenance/Upgrades/patches, Schedule control.
- Develop prototypes to demonstrate the merits of a proposed solution.
- Design the Roadmaps to migrate current on premise systems to the cloud
- Define the foundation architecture for new development initiatives
- Create technical deliverable artifacts needed for project implementation.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and functional demos.
- Collaborated with third parties as necessary to deliver API solutions.
- Worked effectively under pressure, independently, and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Generated Dashboards with Quick filters, Parameters and sets to handle views more efficiently.
- Generated tableau dashboards with quick filters and sets for ICD9 codes connecting to Oracle Database.
- Participate in design reviews of prototypes, and applications ready for production
- Develop a solution/framework for provisioning data for consumption by business users who create Tableau reports and those who are purely consumers.
- Maintain existing and developed Tableau code and optimize/streamline informational flow and feeds.
- Collaborate with various functional teams to achieve required business results
- User Java Script API to customize the views, selects, filters, date and time.
- Generated tableau dashboards with combination charts for clear understanding
- Handled Tableau admin activities granting access, managing extracts and Installations.
- Generated adhoc Tableau reports on demand for providers.
- Generated Tableau reports with Trend lines.
- Generated Tableau Dashboards with Oracle multidimensional database.
- Create/Modify/Manage server task schedules
- Work on the design, development and dissemination of analytic client deliverables and services based on client requirements and analytic abilities.
- Thorough analysis, unit testing and integrated testing with other applications of database objects & SQL statements before deployment to the production server.
- Tested, Cleaned, and Standardized Data to meet the business standards using Execute SQL task, Conditional Split, Data Conversion, and Derived column in different environments.
- Cleaning and Blending multiple data sources to allow for different views on application data in a single dashboard
- Assist in identifying and migrating data sources to tableau server and partner with business to design tableau KPI scorecards & dashboards
- Resource monitoring and repository Audit reporting, Backup and restore
- Usage monitoring, technical policies set up and controls, admin best practices, technical audits