- Around 6+ years of experience as a Python Developer utilized skills to enhance the Knowledge with python concepts such as OOPS (Object - Oriented Programming), Multithreading, Exceptional Handling. As a developer worked on Agile methodologies, developed web applications, and practiced advanced concepts like python frameworks Django, Rest API, Pytesting, Flask, Object-Relational Mapping (ORM), Data Analysis, Machine Learning techniques. Knowledge in DevOps tools, Jenkins, GIT, GITHUB,Docker, building CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Developing, Testing, and implementing life cycle utilizing approaches like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Hands-on experience on several python packages like NumPy, Pandas, Beautiful soup, Pytables, SciPy, Matplotlib, Python -twitter, Pickle, urlib2
- Experience in using multiple IDES and software development in Python such as Pystudio, Spyder, PyCharm, Sublime text, Jupyter notebook
- Proficient in using OOPS (Object Oriented Programming) concepts in Python, Django
- Good Experience in developing wen applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django, Flask and Pyramid web application frameworks.
- Skilled in using Collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Good Knowledge on configured SSIS packages using Package configuration wizard to allow packages run on different environments.
- Proficient in creating, maintaining, and updating various Web applications created primarily in Python as well as coding and maintenance of web-based application utilizing Python
- Detailed Knowledge of Python, including the development of extension types using the Python/C interface, and popular scientific computing libraries (including NumPy and SciPy) along with integrating R and Python for Email Connectivity and Single Sign-On.
- Exceptional Skills in Backend Development with Python using the Django framework with the latest in the technical communities and have a track record of delivering scalable backend solutions and APIs
- Good Knowledge of REST APIs in Python and MongoDB, providing backend capabilities to interface with OpenStack and other downstream APIs
- Hands-on Experience to develop Python modules and software using REST API, Backend database, Python Linux command line tools and extensive automation frameworks from scratch.
- Proficient in developing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, packages along with performing DDL and DML operations in the database
- Hands-on experience in writing python scripts to parse CSV, XML documents and load the data in different resources/databases like MYSQL, Mango DB
- Hands-on experience working in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and PYTHON/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MYSQL and PYTHON/PHP) Architecture
- Experience in a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins, MySQL, and custom tools developed in Python and Bash
- Good Knowledge on various DEVOPS tools like GIT, Jenkins, Pybuilder, Docker, Kubernetes as well as building a CI/CD pipeline from scratch using Python.
- Build and automate deployment APIs (REST, NETCONF, RESTCONF, etc.) for interfaces between network elements, EMS's, BSS, Data bus, Orchestration tools, and Customer Portals
- Hands-on experience in installing and administrating CI/CD tools like Jenkin, Bamboo
- In-depth Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and the ability to solve complex software engineering problems in a global setting, experience writing production Python code, and R&D skills to address severe issues.
- Good Knowledge of using data science life cycle from data preprocessing, data visualization, feature engineering, feature selection, and Machine learning Models, Model deployment
- Experience in using Scikit-Learn and Statsmodels in Python for Statistical analysis, Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Hands-on experience in using NLTK, OpenNLP, and StanfordNLP for Natural Language Processing and Sentimental Analysis
- Strong Communication, Team player, Managerial, planning skills, and Organizing with the ability to meet deadlines effectively.
- Skilled in valid coding, well-documented, well-commented code for web development.
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: PYTHON, R LANGUAGE, SQL
IDES/ DEVELOPMENT TOOLS: SPYDER, PYCHARM, PYSTUDIO, JUPYTER NOTEBOOK, ATOM, SUBLIME TEXT, ANACONDA
METHODOLOGIES: WINDOWS, LINUX AGILE, SCRUM, TEST DRIVEN, WATERFALL
FRAMEWORKS: DJANGO, FLASK
PANDAS, NUMPY, SCIPY, SCIKIT: LEARN, MATPLOITLIB, SEABORN, NLTK, BEAUTIFUL-SOUP, STATSMODELS, PYTABLES, PYTHON-TWITTER, PICKLE, URLIB2, BOOTO
RDBMS: ORACLE, MYSQL, SQL SERVER, POSTRESQL, NOSQL, MONGODB
CLOUD SERVICES: GIT, GITHUB, JENKINS, PYBUILDER/MAVEN, JENKINS, DOCKER, KUBERNETIES, CI/CDAMAZON WEB SERVICES AWS
MESSAGING PLATFORMS: SPLUNK, NAGIOS, PYTESTING, UNIT TESTING, INTEGRATION TESTING, SELENIUM, KAFKA, RABBIT
WEB SERVICE SPECIFICATION: REST, SOAP, MICROSERVICES
WEB TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLICATION SERVERS: HTML5, CSS3, PHP, XML, ANGULAR5
APPLICATION SERVERS: APACHE TOMCAT SERVER, WEB LOGIC, WEBSPHERE
STATISTICAL TECHNIQUES: DESCRIPIVE STSTISTICS, EXPLRATORY DATA ANALYSIS (EDA ), NULL HYPOTHESIS, SAMPLING, RESAMPLING METHODS, HYPOTHESIS TESTING, CONFUSION MATRIX, T-TEST, ANOVA, CHI-SQUARE TEST, VIF, CORRELATION, FEATURE ENGINEERING / FEATURE SELECTION TECHNIQUES
MACHINE LEARNING ALGORITHMS: REGRESSION ( LINEAR REGRESSION, MULTIPLE LINEAR REGRESSION, RIDGE AND LASSO REGRESSION). CLASSIFICATION ( LOGISTIC REGRESSION, DECISSION TREE, RANDOM FOREST, K-NEAREST NEIGHBOR, na ve BAYES) NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING ( NLP), SENTIMENTAL ANALYSIS, DOCUMENT CLASSIFICATION
MACHINE LEARNING TECHNIQUES: Principal Component Analysis, Linear Discriminant Analysis (LDA), Hyperparameter tuning, Resampling Techniques like SMOTE, Ensemble Methods, Feature selection and Feature Engineering, Cross Validation Methods(K-fold).
Confidential, SAN DIEGO, CA
SENIOR PYTHON DEVELOPER / DATA SCIENTIST
- Involved in writing python scripts for extracting data from CSV, XML files, HTML file, JSON documents and load the data in the database and RESTAPI calls and even used standard Python modules e.g. csv, robot parser, itertools, pickle, jinja2, xml for development.
- Designed and automated daily tasks using Python and involved in CI/CD pipeline for managing the weekly updates and designed various graphs and reports for business decision makings using python packages like NumPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn
- Involved in developing a fully automated CI/CD using GIT, Jenkins, MYSQL and custom tools developed in Python and worked on container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker Hub and Docker-registries and Kubernetes.
- Involved in the development of entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework by utilizing the concepts of views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Developed Python microservices with Django framework for Confidential internal Web Applications and deployed on AWS servers using RDS, S3 and EC2.
- Designed and coded various MYSQL queries from Python using PYTHON-MySQL connector and MYSQLdb package such as writing Subqueries, Triggers, and Functions on MYSQL and PostgreSQL database. On top of that involved in the development of Merge Jobs in Python to extract and load data into MYSQL database
- Designed and coded automation jobs to upload data into database, generate graphs, bar charts, upload these charts and backup the database. In addition to this even worked on web scrapping the data from websites using Beautiful soup library in Python
- Involved in writing unit testing code using Unit Test/PyTest and integrating the test code with the build process additionally involved in working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM, SQLAlchemy
- Good knowledge of Python pickle and created Specific images using Python Imaging Library for the custom images used for each book
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Worked with Scrapy for web scraping and clean reviews from multiple sources in Python using Beautiful soup and inserted into a SQL database
- Performed the Exploratory Data Analysis and Descriptive Data Analysis in Python using Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, SciPy, NumPy, Azure Data Explorer and StatsModels. Performed large scale data analysis and developed statistical models for regressions, classification, clustering, and time series and conducted hypothesis testing with tests like ANOVA, t-test, f-test
- Performed Data cleaning process applied Backward - Forward filling methods on dataset for handling missing values and performed Feature Engineering techniques like One-Hot Encoding, Feature Scaling, Normalization on the data for balancing the bias-variance trade-off.
- Used Pandas, NumPy, Seaborn, SciPy, Matplotlib, Scikit-Learn in Python for developing various machine learning algorithms and utilized machine learning algorithms such as Linear Regression, Multivariate Regression, Naive Bayes, Support Vector Machine, Random Forests, K-means, and KNN for predicting the medical claims vouchers to increase the customer satisfaction
- Evaluated various tracking metrics in ML models (Accuracy, Recall, F1-Score, and Precision) and improved overall accuracy from 73% to 96% which helped to classify customer data more accurately and improved quality of 70 plus medical vouchers
Environment: Python NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Rest API, Pytest, Microservices, Django, Sqlalchemy, ORM
Confidential, NEW YORK, NY
PYTHON DEVELOPER/ AWS
- Good understanding of the Software Configuration Management (SCM in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Manage datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package to retrieve information along with hands on experience in creating a front-end module with a python-based GUI component
- Involved in utilizing Python core concepts like multi-threading, OOPS concepts, Logging, Exceptional Handling. Worked on performing the various mathematical operation for calculation, statistics for analysis using Python libraries
- Experience in integrating Jenkins with various tools like Maven (Build tool), Git (Repository), Nexus (Artifactory) and implementing CI/CD automation for creating Jenkins pipelines programmatically architecting Jenkins Clusters.
- Performed all necessary day-to- day Git, GitHub support for version controlling different projects and design and created of the Git Repositories for managing production code.
- Involved in the process of building and deploying the scripts in Pybuilder / MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to transfer from one environment to other environments
- Worked on python modules such as requests, urllib2 for web crawling and even used PyUnit, for Python unit test framework, for all Python applications
- Used Django framework to develop entire frontend and backend modules in Python. Created independent libraries in Python which can be used by multiple projects which have common functionalities.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and template language to create a user-friendly website interface and migrated applications to the AWS cloud Environment.
- Worked on Python/Django based web application using Python scripting for data processing, MySQL for the database, and HTML/CSS and HighCharts for data visualization of the served pages
- Experience in working with EC2 Container Service plugin in Jenkins which automates the Jenkins master- slave configuration by creating temporary slaves. Additionally used IAM to create and manage AWS users, groups and use permissions to allow and deny their access to AWS resources.
- Created S3 buckets and managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket for storage and backup on AWS. Extensive knowledge in migrating applications from internal data center to AWS. Responsible for Integration test cases for Cloud Computing applications on AWS using Python with boto library. Worked with cloud platform like Amazon AWS.
- Working on project deployment using Heroku/Jenkins and using web services like Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 and AWS S3.Worked on Multiple AWS instances, set the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs, Auto scaling to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available system
Environment: s: Python, API Rest, Git, GitHub, Aws Ec2, S3, Pyunit, Django, MYSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Django
PYTHON DEVELOPER/ DEVOPS ENGINEER
- Extensively working on Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process by creating new build jobs, Integration testing jobs and deploy jobs in Jenkins to automate the process.
- Hands on experience in creating Docker containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker containers from scratch. As well as worked on docker hub, creating docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations. Installed Ansible Registry for local upload and download of Docker images and even from Docker hub.
- Involved in writing Python scripts for pushing data from MongoDB to MySQL Database, involved in maintaining the interfaces and secure connections between Jenkins and CI/CD tools. Implementation on tools like Jenkins along with Python and Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Skilled in using Collections in Python for manipulating and looping through objects, OOPS concepts.
- Involved in creating Database Objects like tables, Views, Sequences, Synonyms, Stored Procedures, functions, Packages, Cursors, Ref Cursor and Triggers. Wrote SQL queries and worked on administration for optimizing and increasing the performance of database and even worked with MySQL, MS SQL Server, and their feature set and created database in MySQL as per the requirement
- Worked on Database Administration activities such as installation, database creation, sizing, backup and recovery, performing turning and capacity planning
- Involved in developing consumer-based features and applications using Python, Django, HTML, Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and pair-based programming and developed authentication and security using Django built in authentication.
- Used Django Database API's to access database objects, Django admin and created superusers, updated tables in the database. Developed a Django ORM module queries that can pre-load data to reduce the number of databases queries needed to retrieve the same amount of data.
- Strong understanding in writing the automation of processes using the shell script with Python. Responsible for installation and configured Apache / Tomcat web server, Created and maintained the Python deployment scripts for Tomcat web application servers
- Worked with various AWS, EC2 and S3 Command Line Interface (CLI) tools and Worked with JIRA tool to track all the defects and changes released to all environments. Created S3 buckets and managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS. Even.
Environment: PYTHON NUMPY, PANDAS, BOTO3, SPLUNK, AWS S3, EC2, CI/CD, APACHE TOMCAT, DOCKER, MONGODB, MYSQL, SVN
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a Test-driven development approach.
- Strong Socket programming experience in Python. Implemented complex networking operations like race route, SMTP mail server and web server.
- Involved in programing queries using Python/SQL scripts to get data from different databases such as ERP, OPLA etc and, build REST API and NoSQL queries using Flask web-framework and MongoDB and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2.
- Established continuous integration (CI) process for the application deployments. Setting up a Jenkins server and created Jenkins jobs to build and deploy the application in different environments using Maven and different plug-ins.
- Manage code versioning with GitHub, Bitbucket and deployment to staging and production servers and implement MVC architecture in developing the web application with the help of Flask framework
- Used Python unit and functional testing modules such as unit test, unittest2, mock, and custom frameworks in-line with Agile Software Development methodologies. Utilized PyUnit, the Python Unit test framework, for all Python applicastions and Integrated GIT into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process
- Manage datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package to retrieve information
- Developed a Python Script to load the CSV files into the S3 buckets and created AWS S3buckets, performed folder management in each bucket, managed logs and objects within each bucket. Experience in creating Docker containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker containers from scratch.
- Worked on Jira for managing the tasks and improving the individual performance.
Environment: s: Python, Jenkins, Pyunit, Docker, AWS S3, Ec2, jira, Flask, Github, MYSQL database, Rest API
Linux System Administrator
- Hands on experience with Jenkins CI/CD pipeline involves Git repository, Maven build and post build steps like notification and continuous delivery in the Dev, Test and UAT environment.
- Created jobs for builds and deployments, installed several plug-ins in Jenkins to support multiple tools required for the implementation of projects.
- Installed, maintained and finetuned the Apache-Tomcat server and WebSphere Application Server in Linux Platform. Updating YUM Repository and Red hat Package Manager RPM and managed Linux servers running Applications and installing software and Patch depots on Linux servers.
- Install and configure various services like DHCP, NFS, DNS, Apache Web Server, NIS, LDAP, Samba, SSH, FTP/SFTP, Send mail/SMTP, Telnet, RPM Package Management, File System Management.
- Worked on Security/Authorizations Created users with limited and full root privileges. Create and manage sudoers
- Perform day to day Linux administration such as user accounts, logon scripts, directory services, file system shares, permissions. Support Oracle database.
- Configured VMware and installed several Linux and Windows Operating Systems according to the client needs. Also involved in maintenance and Troubleshooting of VMware.
- Involved and set up migration for UNIX/Linux server and SAN storage between data centers and application migration and testing. This included SAN/Application migration and testing various functionalities of key applications
- Wrote Perl and Python scripts to generate statistics and monitor processes.
Environment: LINUX, SVN, SSH, MAVEN, Jenkins, Apache Tomcat, Docker
- Installation and administration of Linux systems such as installing, upgrading, and configuring RedHat Linux 5.x, 6.x,7.x using Gold Disk Image, creating users, groups and setting file permissions to different groups and users. Creating a change requests, work orders and problem tickets using BMC Remedy tool and getting approvals from process owners.
- Created & migrated SSH keys for application ID to enable sftp/scp capability. Handled the scheduling tasks (cron jobs and task scheduler) for the scripts for various purposes.
- Management and Implementation of Linux (Centos, RedHat) and Windows (windows Server 2008/2012 R2), Middleware (Apache, PHP, Tomcat, JBoss and Fuse), and java applications
- Configuring network services such as DNS/NFS/NIS/NTP for UNIX/Linux Servers. Install host firewall IP Tables for RHEL and Centos.
- Involved in installing subversion version control and creating and administering repositories. Build out server automation with Continuous Integration - Continuous Deployment tools like Jenkins/Maven for deployment and build management system.
- Designed Dashboard, a front-end Excel/user form-based application which connects to back end Access database using Excel/VBA.
- Creating Docker images from Centos Linux as per requirement of the product/service and storing those Docker images to the ECR or Nexus Repository.
- Managing Automation toolset such as Puppet by writing Manifests and modules.
Environment: Linux, SVN, docker, SSH, Jenkins, Maven, DNS