- He is a n ITIL certified professional with 6 years of extensive experience in Business Analysis, Project Management, and Data Analysis, supported Investment Banks and Government Agencies in identifying business goals, business requirements, manipulating and analyzing complex data, and implementing complex technology projects.
- He has recently relocated to Greater Seattle area and is seeking for a position with an organization that will utilize his analytical and management skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
- MS Excel, SQL, MS Access, Tableau, Odyssey, PRIME, Rally, MS Visio, Signavio, Data Modeling, Data Mining, Visualization, Teradata (Ataccama), ETL tool, BI uploader tool, Python, Machine Learning
- Waterfall/Agile, SDLC, Data Analysis, MS Project, MS Power Point, Prioritization, Requirement Gathering, Operation, Risk Management, Vendor Management, Data security, Gap Analysis, Process modeling, process re - engineering, strategic planning
Senior Data Consultant
- Led project teams, internal and external, to achieve project defined milestones and deliverables. Managed a $250K project to develop a tax platform for Goldman Sachs clients. Improved timeframes for more than 50% of projects by successfully automating process model and changing management process
- Identified and collected relevant data needed from a variety of sources by using SQL queries, made recommendations based on findings, raised JIRA tickets to modify source code
- Partnered with analytics, data engineers to analyze and interpret complex data to make sound decision by ensuring that data used in analysis was reliable and accurate. Used data visualization tool, Tableau, to create dashboard and reports, and present data to the larger audience
- Determined and analyzed client ’ s requirements, use cases, and created test cases and test scripts based on the use case documents. Created various documentations i.e. strategy documents, system process and procedure documents
Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Analyzed materials from pitch meetings to determine required documentation to open an account.
- Prepared Account Opening specifications, checklists, contracts, and forms to send to new clients
- Partnered with International Booking Centers to capture non - US AML/KYC
- Used Rally, an agile lifecycle management tool, to keep track of the sprints, wrote user stories, helped create developer stories, developer task, and create detailed specifications for project
- Found the root cause of the problems and diagnosed problems. Recommended courses of action to improve management processes
- Coordinated meetings, conducted walkthroughs, JAD sessions with management, SMEs, users and other stakeholders to flesh-out issues, resolve open and pending issues, and to develop specifications