- Insightfully determine collection, loading, cleaning, analysing, processes, creating reports from various source data. Expertise in government and commercial Healthcare data analytics, including HCUP data processing, MarketScan, Medical claim and Provider care data. Create and maintain datasets. Generate graphs by employing SAS procedures.
- SAS Base, SAS EG, SAS EM, SAS VA, WPS Analytics
- Load, clean, prepare data, create analysis tables and graphs using data and procedure steps, such as Proc Transpose
- Proc Format, Proc Summery, Proc Means, Proc Freq, Proc Report
- Proc Tabulate, Proc SQL, Proc Print Proc Gplot, Proc Reg Plots, Proc Freg Plot options, and Proc Univariate
- Output reports using ODS output statements
- Create wordclouds using SAS VA
- Loading, cleaning, and preparing data for analysis
- Merging, joining and manipulate datasets
- Watson Assistant / Watson Discovery
- Create Chatbot, connect with Slack
- Load text data, surveys
- Develop categories and coding segments
- Export categorized reports
- Unix server
- Create new directories, moving files using command language
- Run SAS and WPS programs in batch mode
- MS Excel
- Create tracking sheets, pivot charts, and tables
- Sort, filter, sum, use formulas, conditional formatting
- Create graphs, tables, dashboards, and maps
- Import and export data sets / reports
- Create visualizations, wordclouds
- Data tokenization, Bag of Words
- Other software: Sage Line 50, Sage Accounts, Sage Financial Controller, Sage Payroll, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Part of the ACA and MA Analytics team
- Work with ACA Risk Adjustment data for clients and government agencies, create Chart List
- Create MA Chart lists, client’s supplied chart list and MA suspect analysis
- Create, modify, and develop new programs to support the monthly, quarterly and annual chart review reports
- Create documentation of processes.
- Support, create and maintain UAT processes.
- Programming using SAS and SQL, and creating data visualization using Tableau
- Work with large data sets, and both maintain datasets, and perform analytical programming.
- Help learners to navigate the online course room
- Determine if the learner is engaged in the course
- Help learners to understand inferential statistics
- Assist learners with their assessments.
- Act as a liaison between the learners and the course instructors/administration.
- Processed Healthcare Cost Utilization Project (HCUP) state database for Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), annually and quarterly, creating and maintaining tools and hospital match using SAS programming.
- Conducted Marketscan research projects, creating research data using SAS and WPS programming to answer user’s queries and for research and development projects / studies.
- Worked on QEYAS projects, helping create healthcare matrix and measures for Dubai, U.A.E., using PostgreSQL and SQL programming.
- Supported CMS MACPro & MACBIS - ETA project and helpdesk, collaborating with Confidential team by developing intents and responses in Watson Assistant using helpdesk Q&A to create Chatbot.
- Partnered with other departments of Confidential and Government Agencies, such as CMS, to work on various government projects, including Covered CA, FDA, AHRQ, as programmer, processing and analyzing data using SAS base programming for research studies and database maintenance.
Assistant Store Manager
- Managed store consisting of 26 departments, with 7 service managers, and 200 employees, observed outside and insides sales specialists, providing feedback, improving behaviors and customer service.
- Analyzed store financial data, enhancing revenue, and controlling costs.
- Maintained store environment and safety by providing adequate training for safety and loss prevention awareness.