- Senior Programmer with 9+ years of programming experience as an Oracle APEX Developer and PL/SQL Developer in Analysis, Design, Data Modeling (Logical and Physical) and performance tuning.
Databases: Oracle 10g, 11g and 12c
Database Management: PL/SQL and SQL
Tools: Oracle APEX 4.0, 4.2, and 18.2, SQL Developer, ToadServiceNow and JIRA
Modelling Tools: R, R Studio
- Participated in release planning, sprint planning, retrospective, and daily scrum for Agile Scrum Development.
- Functioned with service delivery team on transition and stabilization.
- Maintained tractability in business provision needs and shift seamlessly to high priority requests.
- Created SQL queries, functions, packages, materialized views and processes as per requirement for APEX.
- Supported APEX applications and conducted performance tuning for PLSQL.
- Contributed with database designs and assisted in increasing response time for APEX reports.
- Provided training and mentoring to team members in the development and maintenance of the systems.
- Followed agile methodology for the project with regular status reports.
- Tracked project progress using JIRA.
- User support, Bug Fixing, and Change Management (processing of service/change requests including communications with users/customers).
- Established Technical Documentation for transition of support.
- Designed around 100 pages with Interactive reports, Master detail reports, charts, authentication, authorization and dynamic actions.
- Created users, user groups and provided authorization.
- Designed and developed various custom packages triggers and forms.
- Developed SQL queries, functions and processes as per requirement.
- Automated emails sent to CRA, Managers when the visit is due.