- More than 8 years experience in ETL with complex SQL queries to various databases
- Created Perl and Python scripts in support of ETL and web applications
- Developed various Pentaho transformation and incorporated Jython.
- Multi - discipline experience
- Served in the Confidential for 11 years and worked on multiple system platforms such as UNIX, WINDOWS and DOS.
- Created Access database with forms, reports and queries in support of Police Station.
- Assisted in the integration for testing purposes of a Knowledge Advantage Visualization Environment (KAVE).
- Dedicated, knowledgeable and fast learning.
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
Hardware: Sun Microsystems UNIX/Solaris 9/10, IBM/MVS; Microsoft Window 2000/XP
Operating System: SUN - UNIX/Solaris 8, 9, Microsoft Windows, Windows 2000/Window XP/Windows Vista and Windows 2003
Database: Oracle 7, 8i, 9i, MYSQL, Basic IBM DBII
Database Tools: Oracle SQL*Plus; Access; Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN);
Applications/Languages: Pentaho, Perl, Python and HTML
- Assist in the ETL process in support of the DX Enclave.
- Create Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL) scripts as needed and insure data ingest is successful as well as provide analysis support and training.
- Responsible for the development of training materials and conducting training at various customer sites as requested b as requested by the customer.
- Develop and Implement Pentaho ETL workflows.
- Coordinate, manage and develop training materials and personnel in order to support all services and agencies
- Collection Managers and Strategy development for all source.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for the tools trained and maintain them as tools release new feature or versions.
- Coordinate travel and support to remote sites in order to provide training and/or exercise support.
- Provide Monthly status feedback to customer and suggest courses of action if needed.
- Establishing a pilot system at DIA/DTK to facilitate the tracking and management of personnel actions, activities, reports and manpower.
- This tool will serve as the central location for what is currently a disparate conglomerate of systems and spreadsheet that does not provide a central point of information to management in these matters.
Web Applications Developer
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of web tools and databases that facilitate office functions as well as modification of applications.
- Primary database used in these projects was MYSQL.
- Provide guidance and monitor progress on the integration of systems identified to be a critical part of the N-TICE.
- Responsible for the coordination of experiments conducted at the customer site, account creation and management, and monitoring of program status.
- Established internal Access database to track evaluated software packages and findings.
- Performed trainings sessions and presentations to Confidential analyst as well as visitors to the Innovation Office where the main focus is to explore new methods and or technologies that can be applied to the customers’ problems and positively impact the timeliness, effectiveness and ease of performance for the analyst.
- Managed five contracts comprised of 18 employees assigned to PACOM, CENTCOM, NORTHCOM and DIA in support of Collection Management efforts and software development.
- Maintained the customer and corporation informed on contractual progress as it relates to funding, performance and expenses.
- Gathered requirements from the customer and presented the team with the goals and direction to ensure that all tasked could be achieved on time and cost effectively.
- Coordinated adjustments as necessary to ensure funding lines were utilized as directed and that personnel adhered to the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Prepared monthly and quarterly reports as deliverables to the customer and senior Confidential managers.
- During these past years worked closely with the user and customer to assist the development team in the creation of HOT.
- This program is now a success and has been deployed to Central and South America.
- After this testing stage, the tool has been selected as the means DIA collectors and analyst will use to conduct their day to day business not only in these areas but the entire world.
- Due to the large success of this program it became a political DIA battle and has now passed to control of DIA-DH.
- Confidential collection manager for the DIA Collection Evaluation and Analysis Team, DCP- HQ, which supports the collection process, policy and plans.
- The Collection Evaluation and Analysis team have created collection process for DI-OSI & TWD to increase collection proficiency with more collection requirements.
Collections and Dissemination Manager
- Provided the training, augmentation, and guidance to various commands supported.
- Maintained expert level proficiency in these tools to insure that the customer received the best support in crisis or training environment.
- Established internal web page to facilitate the communication of all members while deployed around the world.
- Training Events and deployment schedules were tracked via an access database by all team members.
- Due to past experience in the Armed Forces (more than 11 years) and understanding of the Intelligence Community, in and out of the Department of Defense (DOD), able to apply knowledge and communicate with the customer seamlessly.
- Member of the Confidential -Customer Support Response Team (CSRT) element which serves as a contact team from Confidential to the intelligence community around the world.