- 12 years of experience working with Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies, with strong business knowledge of Commercial REIT, Property and casualty Insurance, Performance Solutions, CRM, Financial, Sales, General Ledger, Capital Markets domains and Medical.
- Executed all phases of Business Intelligence and Data warehouse project life cycles including requirement gathering, data analysis, Data Mart designing, ETL Architecture and developing, Data validation, SQL performance tuning and Power BI/Tableau user training.
- 5 year of Experience working with Azure Data Factory (ADF), Azure Data Lake (ADL), Azure Data Lake Analytics, Azure SQL database, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure BLOB Storage.
- Experience working with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Multi - dimensional and Tabular Cube, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Tableau, Power BI, DAX.
- Architect experience in designing ELT & ETL/SSIS workflow, database modeling for OLTP applications, data warehouse OLAP databases modeling and designing report applications.
- SQL DBA experience in scheduling backup’s, SQL permissions, performance tuning, monitoring daily activity, SQL Server database to Azure SQL migration, upgrading to higher SQL Server.
- ETL/SSIS data processing experience with various source systems DB2, Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics Finance, Informix, XML, Json, Parquet, 837 EDI.
- Scripting languages experience with python, Power Shell, PySpark, SQL, DAX, U-SQL, C# within SSIS, Vb Script.
- Good Knowledge on Big data concepts Hadoop, HDFS, HDInsight, Mapreduce, Pig, Hive, NoSql.
- Expert in representing any form of data to a meaningful format to help users. Expert in SQL development, database design, data flow and analysis activities.
- Experience in working in all phases of SDLC, ability to follow standards.
- Excellent communication skills with excellent work ethics and a proactive team player with a positive attitude.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr Data Engineer
- Providing End to end business intelligence solutions to sales and finance teams by using Microsoft technologies using Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL data warehouse, Azure Synapse.
- Extracting Dynamics 365 CRM, AX Finance and Operations, NetSuite and Salesforce data to Azure Data Lake/Azure SQL using Azure Data factory and building Azure Data warehouse/Azure Synapse applications.
- Extract Transform and Load (ELT/ETL) using Azure Data Factory, building Data flows, pipelines and transform activity, building SSIS packages and executing SSIS in Azure Data Factory using SSIS integration runtime. Replacing existing ETL/SSIS solution with Spark job using Azure Databricks.
- Data warehouse solutions using polybase/external table on Azure Synapse/Azure SQL Data warehouse (Azure DW), Using Azure Data Lake as source. Rewriting exiting SSAS cubes to Azure Synapse/Azure SQL Data warehouse (Azure DW).
- Designing and maintaining reports in Power BI, built on top of Azure Synapse/Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Data lake, Azure SQL. As a Power BI admin creating workspaces, designing security including row level security for various reports. Working with users to gather requirements and training users.
Sr Business Intelligence Developer
- Medical files ETL automation process project, to load Membership, Provider & Claims data from insurance clients to Azure Blob Storage, later loaded (SSIS/ADF) to transactional Azure SQL database. 837 EDI files processed (ETL/SSIS) with third party SSIS cozy rock EDI component, using Azure Blob storage and Azure data factory.
- Moving data from Azure Blob storage data to Azure Data Lake using Azure Data Factory (ADF). Writing notebooks using pyspark on Azure databricks to ETL data into Azure Data Lake and designing Azure Data warehouse applications for Medicaid and Medicare data.
- Creating, scheduling and monitoring Azure Data Factory pipelines and Spark jobs on Azure Databricks.
- Designing and maintaining finance reports in Tableau and Revenue management reports and audit reports in SSRS/Power BI. Working with users to gather requirements and training users.
- Working with Azure SQL database transactional applications to work with front end developers.
Sr Business Intelligence Developer
- Provided end to end Business Intelligence solutions for Property Management, Debt, General ledger and Financial (DST), CRM, Capital Markets data.
- Worked with network team to install SQL Server for high availability and disaster recovery, migrating from 2008 R2 to 2014 and worked with system administrator to solve various performance issues.
- Worked with project managers and business users to understand requirements for data warehouse applications. Architect the ETL/SSIS packages workflow, designing data marts for OLAP SSAS cubes, building SSRS reports on top of SSAS cube.
- Designed ETL/SSIS workflow for various projects, live reporting on sales calls from CRM sales force and cisco Informix to display on tv screens, other projects also involved sensitive/encrypted financial data emailed to brokers(pdocs).
- Managed a team of database developer to integrate property management transactional data for ARCP and Cole after the merger.
- Created Tableau and Power BI reports and dashboards on OLAP and relational db. Trained users to design reports and helping them understand cube/OLAP reporting.