- Over 5+ Years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Management, and Implementation of various standalone and client - server architecture-based enterprise application software.
- Extensive knowledge in Python, PHP, MySQL, NoSQL, UNIX and Linux.
- Experience with Design, code, debug operations, reporting, data analysis and web applications utilizing Python.
- Worked with MVW frameworks like Django, Angular JS, HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, jQuery, JSON and Node.js and involvement in building frameworks and automating complex workflows using Python for Test Automation.
- Experience in writing REST APIs in Python for large-scale applications.
- Have good exposure in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python) and WAMP Architectures.
- Experience working with RabbitMQ for task queues and Celery to manage Asynchronous tasks.
- Proficient in writing unit testing code using Unit Test/PyTest and integrating the test code with the build process.
- Excellent working Experience in Agile (SCRUM) using Rally and TFS, RUP and Waterfall methodologies with high quality deliverables delivered on-time.
- Wrote Python modules to extract/load asset data from the MySQL source database. High charts developing charts utilizing embedded JSON and API data calls
- Good Command of web services with protocols SOAP, REST.
- Skilled experience in Python with using new tools and technical developments (Libraries Used: libraries - Beautiful Soup, Jasy, numpy, Scipy, matplotlib, Pickle, PySide, Pandas data frame, networkx, urllib2, Pychart, Highcharts) to drive improvements throughout entire SDLC.
- Utilized PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS)provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, VPC, Direct Connect, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, CloudFront, IAM, SNS etc.
- Anticipated potential parts of failure (database, communication points, file system errors). Good working experience in using version control systems CVS, SVN, Amazon EC2, Git, and GitHub.
- Evaluated potential software products based on new and existing system development and migration requirements.
- Proficient in developing websites and web applications using PHP, MYSQL, AWS, Flask, Jinja, REDIS, HTML, XML, JSON, CSS, Java Script & AJAX.
- Performed regression and system-level testing to verify software quality and function before it was released.
- Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM.
- Superior Troubleshooting and Technical support abilities with Migrations, Network connectivity and Security and Database applications.
- Experienced in designing and deploying multiple applications utilizing almost all the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto- scaling in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Assessed costs and risks associated with developing new features and products. Skilled in testing tools like Bugzilla and JIRA.
- Contributed to the Python codebase used in the automated deployment of software on multiple virtual machines.
- Experienced in working with various Python IDEs using PyCharm, Spyder, NetBeans, PyStudio, PyScripter, Eric, Wing IDE and PyDev.
- Experienced in requirement gathering, Use case development, Business Process flow, Business Process Modelling
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC OS, Unix/Linux
Language s: Python, C++, Java, J2EE
Python Libraries: Numpy, Matplotlib, NLTK, Statsmodels, Scikit-learn/sklearn, SOAP, Scipy
Python Frameworks: Pandas, Flask, Django, Docker
Python IDE: Sublime Text 3, Eclipse, Jupyter Notebook, VIM, Pycharm
NLP used for Python: NLTK, OpenNLP, StanfordNLP (NER, POSTag, Tokenization)
Databases: RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL), No SQL (MongoDb), HDFS (Hadoop)
Other Tools: Putty, SQL developer, Cloud formation, Cloud watch, Terraform,deToad, JIRA, Matlab, R
Confidential, New York, NY
- Automated different workflows, which are initiated manually with Python scripts and Unix shell scripting.
- Used Python unit and functional testing modules such as unit test, unittest2, mock, and custom frameworks in-line with Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Develop Sqoop scripts to handle change data capture for processing incremental records between new arrived and existing data in RDBMS tables.
- Created a python script that automated the creation and deployment of an Amazon ElastiCache cluster, including generating the appropriate security groups, creating a subnet, and assigning cluster nodes to specific CIDR blocks, based on the region in which the cluster is deployed
- Created Repositories and Branches using CodeCommit as an administrator.
- Provisioned the highly available EC2 Instances using Terraform and cloud formation and wrote new plugins to support new functionality in Terraform.
- Experience in building automated CI and Cd pipeline with AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins and AWS CodeDeploy.
- Worked in AWS services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, Autoscaling Groups (ASG), EBS, RDS, IAM, CloudWatch.
- Generated Python Django forms to record data of online users and used PyTest for writing test cases
- Developed Chef Cookbooks, recipes, roles, and data bags to automate the services related to deployment.
- Migrating present Linux environment to AWS by creating and executing a migration plan, deployed EC2 instances in VPC, configured security groups & NACL's, attached profiles and roles using AWS Cloud Formation templates and Ansible modules.
- Experienced in AWS Code Commit, migrated a Git Repository to AWS Code Commit.
- Configured AWS cloud watch to monitor AWS resources and application, including creating AWS customized Scripts to monitor various application and system & Instance metrics.
- Using Jenkins AWS CodeDeploy plugin to deploy to AWS.
- Manage datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package to retrieve information.
- Experience in providing solutions setting up infrastructure in AWS with extensive usage of services like EC2, VPC, S3, IAM, RDS, EFS, DynamoDB, EBS, Route53, ELB, AutoScaling, Elasticache, Lambda, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, CodeCommit, SSM, notification services, Kinesis and Cloud Front.
- Generated Python Django forms to record data of online users and used PyTest for writing test cases.
- Implemented and modified various SQL queries and Functions, Cursors and Triggers as per the client requirements.
- Experience in Setting up the build and deployment automation for Terraform scripts using Jenkins.
- Good experience on using Git (GERITT review) and CVS for configuration management. Understanding of Python best Practices (PEP-8.
- Developed an API that asynchronously distributes task using RabbitMQ and Celery environments using Python and made a Celery action using REST API call.
- Responsible to create various Cloud Watch alarms that sends an Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) message when the alarm triggers.
- Experienced in writing CodeDeploy scripts for deploying the application.
- Clean data and processed third party spending data into maneuverable deliverables within specific format with Excel macros and python libraries such as NumPy, SQLAlchemy and matplotlib.
- Worked in Auto Logging all Jenkins Logs into NoSQL Database MongoDB.
- Configured Chef to build up services and applications on the instances once they have been configured using CloudFormation
- Used Pandas as API to put the data as time series and tabular format for manipulation and retrieval of data.
- Set up Elasticache using Memcached. Configured Memcached services on Linux environment for faster session access.
- Set up and built AWS infrastructure with various services available by writing cloud formation templates in JSON.
- Used Bash and Python, included Boto3 to supplement automation provided by Ansible and Terraform for tasks such as encrypting EBS volumes backing AMIs and scheduling Lambda functions for routine AWS tasks.
- Analyzed Format data using Machine Learning algorithm by Python Scikit-Learn.
- Worked in python, Jupyter, Scientific computing stack (NumPy, SciPy, pandas and matplotlib).
- Perform troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- Experienced in developing API services Python while leveraging RabbitMQ for distributed architectures.
- Write Python scripts to parse JSON documents and load the data in database.
- Generating various capacity planning reports (graphical) using Python packages like Numpy, matplotlib.
- Analyzing various logs that are been generating and predicting/forecasting next occurrence of event with various Python libraries.
- Involved in using Terraform migrate legacy and monolithic systems to Amazon Web Services.
- On demand secure EMR launcher with custom spark submit steps using S3 Event, SNS, KMS and Lambda function.
- Developed single page application by using Angular JS backed by MongoDB and NodeJS.
- Design and maintain databases using Python and developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQL Alchemy and PostgreSQL.
- Manage code versioning with GitHub, Bit Bucket and deployment to staging and production servers and implement MVC architecture in developing the web application with the help of Django framework.
- Worked on Serverless architecture for automation of deployment using AWS services which include API GateWay, Lambda, S3, IAM role, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CloudFormation Template, SNS, CloudWatch
- Design and manage API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Develop remote integration with third party platforms by using RESTful web services and Successful implementation of Apache Spark and Spark Streaming applications for large scale data.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python mat plotlib library.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format.
- Involved in code reviews using GitHub pull requests, reducing bugs, improving code quality, and increasing knowledge sharing.
- Running of CDH and Map-R distros, dubbed Elastic MapReduce(EMR) on (EC2)
- Implementing Continuous Delivery Pipeline with Container orchestration using Docker Compose. Export Test case Scripts and modified the selenium scripts and executed in Selenium environment.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework. Scraping website using Python Beautiful Soup, and then parsed it with XML.
- Build back-end application with Python / Django, worked on Dockers, RabbitMQ, Celery, and Jenkins.
- Outputting the parsed data as JSON/BSON and stored into MongoDB. Used NLTK and StanfordNLP to process text data and created offline intelligence.
- Querying data from MongoDB and use them as input for the machine learning models
- Using AWS for application deployment and configuration. Wrote UNIX shell scripting for automation.
- Developed views and templates with Django view controller and template Language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Develop consumer-based features using Django, HTML and Test-Driven Development (TDD). Developed Python web services for processing JSON and interfacing with the Data layer.
- Developed module to build Django ORM queries that can pre-load data to greatly reduce the number of databases queries needed to retrieve the same amount of data.
Confidential, Richmond, Virginia
- Worked in comprehending and examining the client's business requirements. Used Django frameworks and Python to build dynamic webpages.
- Developed tools for monitoring and notification using Python. Enhanced the application by using HTML and Java script for design and development.
- Exploring various continuous integration approaches targeted for AWS such as github/Jenkins and CodeBuild.
- Setup of Cloud Watch alarms, setting up CloudTrail, creating cloud formation templates, creating S3 buckets
- Automated email notification using celery and RabbitMQ for status of jobs and pending task list manager to users and admin.
- Use of tools such as PMD, find bugs, Jenkins, Sonar to ensure the continuous integration in the project.
- Created PHP/MySQL backend for data entry from Flash and worked in tandem with the Flash developer to obtain the correct data through query string.
- Hands-on competency in, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CodeBuild, IAM, Lambda, Cognito User and Identity Pools, AWS CLI and related technologies.
- Extensively worked on CodeDeploy scripts for pushing the application code it to the EC2 instances.
- Worked with Jenkins plugins, GitHub, CodeCommit API’s and webhooks to leverage CI/CD pipelines.
- Utilizing Cloud Watch and Logic Monitor to monitor resources such as EC2, EBS, ELB, RDS, S3 etc.
- Extended Pytest framework by adding some helper classes and methods.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of Open Stack Nodes and Test Playbooks on AWS instances using Python.
- Designed the data models to be used in data intensive AWS Lambda applications which are aimed to do complex analysis creating analytical reports for end-to-end traceability
- Involved in designing database Model, API's, Views using python to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users. Implemented Data tables to add, delete, update and display patient records and policy information using PyQt.
- Implemented a module to connect and view the status of an Apache Cassandra instance using python. Developed MVC prototype replacement of current product with Django.
- Implemented a 'server less' architecture using API Gateway, Lambda, and Dynamo DB and deployed AWS Lambda code from Amazon S3 buckets. Created a Lambda Deployment function and configured it to receive events from S3 bucket.
- Improved the Data Security and generated report efficiently by caching and reusing data.
- Using Docker Container clusters to clone the production servers and implementing Kubernetes orchestration for clone’s production servers.
- Used gitlab distributed version control tool to coordinate team development and u tilized Python Libraries like Boto3, numPY for AWS.
- Automated the cloud deployments using Chef and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Developed environments of different applications on AWS by provisioning on EC2 instances using Docker, Bash and Terraform.
- Designed Terraform templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates and migration from traditional to cloud environment.
- Query and set up employee registration and login using Python PostgreSQL. Automated RabbitMQ cluster installations and configuration using Python/Bash.
- Created and designed the Terraform templates to create custom sized VPC, NAT subnets, for deployment of Web applications and databases
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval and automated data movements using Python scripts.
- Fetched twitter feeds for certain important keyword using Python-twitter library. Used Python library Beautiful Soup for web scrapping to extract data for building graphs.
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes for Learning Management System
- Used Python Flask framework to build modular & maintainable applications. Created core Python API which will be using among multiple modules.
- Uploaded statistics to MySQL for analysis and logging. Developed complex SQL queries for testing the database functionality.
- Used UNIX server for application deployment and configuration and wrote shell scripting for automation.
- Provided technical assistance for maintenance, integration and testing of software solutions during development and release processes.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MYSQL. Queried the database queries using Python-MySQL connector and retrieved information using MySQLdb.
- Recorded the online users' data using Python Django forms and implemented test case using Pytest.
- Developed the application using the Test-driven methodology and designed the unit tests using Python Unit test framework.
- Created web application prototype using jQuery and Angular JS. Deployed the project into Heroku using GIT version control system.
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Involved in Web application penetration testing process, web crawling process to detect and exploit SQL Injections Vulnerabilities.
- Wrote Test Automation Script for deployment of AWS and Company Web API, using python package, puppet configuration tool to update and check historical pumping data from AWS. Compare the existing data and historical data and create performance chart for client.
- Automated Smoke & Functional test cases using Pytest & Python (PyCharm IDE)
- Wrote automate Python Script for testing program to store machine detection alarm when Pump experience overloading to Amazon cloud.
- Having knowledge in Amazon EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, Elastic Load Balancing, Autoscaling, IAM, SQS, SWF, SNS, Security Groups, Lambda, Cloud Watch services .
- Solved Gateway time issue on ELB and moved all the logs to S3 Bucket by using Terraform.terraform
- Involved in installing software using pip command for python libraries like Beautiful Soup, NumPy, SciPy, python-twitter, RabbitMQ, Celery, matplotlib, Pandas data-frame and used the PEP8 coding convention.
- Used MVC bundling to improve application performance. Wrote program to fetch data and from amazon cloud and send the client according their requirement.
- Passed query and wrote script to automate machine alarm data with timestamp to engineer. Used Python and Pandas library, built data analysis graph for documentation and record.
- Worked with Blender script, built add-on and customization of blender interface.
- Used SPSS tool for statistical programming and computational techniques for large data sets and quantitative analysis.
- Independently developed and implemented analysis workflow and quality practices, including workflow optimization, process standardization, configuration management of analysis files and software, and verification and validation (V&V) of models.
- Used Django database API's to access database objects.
- Implemented autocomplete textbox functionality in MVC. jQuery validation and MVC unobtrusive validation were used to validate form fields, used custom error pages when needed.
- Generated graphical reports using python package NumPy and Matplotlib. Development of Python APIs to dump the array structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging.
- Extracted the actual data of HTML format and predicted raw data; interpreted and stored predicted one in well-organized JSON files.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the jQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database and Designed and created backend data access modules using PL/SQL stored procedures and Oracle.
- Developed the back-end web services for the worker using python and REST APIs and Implemented MVC architecture in developing the web application by Django framework.
- Used Test driven approach for developing the application and Implemented the unit tests using Python Unit test framework and Created PHP/MySQL back-end for data entry from Flash and worked in tandem with the Flash developer to obtain the correct data through query string.
- Enhanced the application by using HTML and Java script for design and development and Responsibilities for creation of Database, Business Logic to display the records dynamically on template based on query, providing user permission to access features of the site.
- Created proof-of-concept using responsive web design, Node.js, React JS, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Using Django evolution and manual SQL modifications was able to modify Django models, while retaining all data, while sight was in production mode.
- Deployed the project into using GIT version control system and Resolved ongoing problems and accurately documented progress of a project
- Designed, developed, documented, tested and debugged applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Write and execute unit tests for features being implemented. Part of SDLC process in gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Performed in and depth detailed research of software and methodologies. Conducted / participated in code reviews as required. Implemented features based on specifications in the most vertical fashion (i.e., UI, business rules, database access layers, external interfaces, and actual database scheme design).
- Code, develop, design and architect features related to the existing application We expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you ship. Create and define performance metrics Ideate, innovate and hack through the existing systems to improve performance
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, CSS and Django.
- Work with team of developers on python applications for RISK management. Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application. Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain the website. Designed and developed data management system using MongoDB.
- Develop consumer-based features and applications using Python, Django, HTML. Used Python and Django to interface with the jQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database. Used SVN and GIT sub version control tools to coordinate development of team.