- I have in - depth knowledge in Tableau Server Installation, Configuration of the Server for the various process and Security Setup including SSL, SAML authentication, Using Keboros for Single Sign On with SAML using Active Directory in cluster environment
- I have done upgrades and data migrations across various versions ranging from 10.5 to 2018.1 to 2019.3 and running of backups using Tabadmin and Tabcmd commands and restoring backups of Tableau Repository
- Managing of Tableau Licenses, Load Balancing, Task Scheduling, monitoring of system and data connectivity
- I am able to setup Sites, Projects on Server to meet business specifications and Managing of Users, Groups on Tableau Server, resolving work performance issues in accordance with best practices and standard of operations
- I have knowledge in data modelling using Erwin Data Model to create any model based on customer’s specification and forwarding designed model to Microsoft SQL.
- I am cable of using Alteryx Designer, SSIS in cleaning data, loading data to Microsoft SQL, connecting Tableau to Microsoft SQL and using queries to pull needed data into Tableau for analysis
- In-depth knowledge in Microsoft SQL queries: creating database, creating tables and extracting data for analysis
- Tableau Server
- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Prep
- Erwin Data Model
- Microsoft SQL
- My SQL
- Alteryx Designer
- Microsoft Office Suit
- Enterprise Teller
- MC Controller
Confidential, GA, Atlanta
Tableau Server Administrator
- Setup Sites, Projects and Local User groups
- Configuring and managing project permissions
- Configure and troubleshoot single sign on (SSO) issues relating to our platform
- Perform daily system analysis and provide summary reports,
- Assist Site administrators and Users in the resolution of problems related to the correct operations of the server and storage
- Implementing Tableau Standard of Operational process for granting Users access
- Installation, Configuration and Setting up Tableau Primary and Worker Nodes
- Disaster Recovery setups including Backing up of Primary Node
- Scheduling of Data Extracts and Server maintenance using Tableau Command Utility
- Responsible for testing and validating Tableau Server after successful migration.
- Extensively used TSM CLI and Tabadmin commands in creating backups and restoring backup of Tableau repository.
- Monitoring of Tableau Servers for its high availability to users.
- Create report schedules on Tableau server, developing monthly reports and dashboards.
Confidential, North Canton, Ohio
Tableau Server Administrator
- Responsible for the creation of users, groups, projects, workbooks and the appropriate permission setup for Tableau Server logons
- Monitoring the Tableau Server and giving feedback to the client on managing the environment effectively
- Assist in installation, configuration, back up of servers and load balancing.
- Evaluate and resolved performance in Tableau server issues.
- Ensuring backups and restoration of Tableau repositories.
- Establish, update and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Interacted with the business users for ETL application enhancements as well as User Acceptance Testing to sample BI application
- Monitored Tableau Servers for its high availability to users.
- Work on Tableau Server upgrades for new versions.