- Over 7 years of experience as a Lampstack / PHP Web Developer involved in Design, Development and Implementation of various Client/Server, Web - based application.
- Over 7 years of experience in software development with focus on requirements gathering, product / release / sprint / team planning and estimation, design, technical / training documentation, architecting, development, Unit / System / User Acceptance testing and retrospective with strong knowledge of project management techniques including waterfall and AGILE methodology.
- Good experience of software development in PHP (Zend Framework, Magento, Code igniter, Symfony, WordPress, Joomla, Typo3, Laravel, Flyway, YII Framework)
- Developed PHP based servers IDE API's using MVC architecture.
- Good working experience in designing & implementing various web applications in both LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Involved in both back-end programming in PHP and front-end UI development.
- Expertise in creating the pages using CSS webpage layouts and vast knowledge in usability and accessibility concepts.
- Experienced in solving issues in web browsers, following the W3C standards to maintain the website with defect free.
- Possessing knowledge in Drupal 7.x, Wordpress (blogging platform), components and configuration.
- Installing Drupal modules and themes and modifying existing customized modules and theme.
- Strong development experience with modern front-end frames React JS, Angular JS, Node JS, EXT JS.
- Adapted Model-View-Controller (MVC) frameworks for developing web applications.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements.
- Good Knowledge in design and implementation processes for deploying, upgrading, managing, archiving and extracting data for reporting using SQL Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience with database SQL development and excellent knowledge working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL, or Oracle.
- Experienced in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers.
- Good experience in SEO techniques to improve page ranking.
- Profound experience in cross platform application development and maintenance like Linux, Windows and MAC
- Expertise in using Git as Version Control tool.
- Good Understanding of System Development life cycle (SDLC).
- Motivated self-starter with a strong desire to learn.
- Strong analytical capabilities, ability to learn quickly new technologies and adapt to new environments.
- Experience in creating documentation of technical systems, training users in complex topics, and operational procedures.
Technologies: PHP 5.3, MySQL, Web Services (SOAP & REST), Apache, Linux, oracle, Wordpress, Angular Js, Ember Js, Node Js.
App Servers: Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic.
Scripting: Shell, Python, Java Script, Reactjs, HTML 5, CSS 3, Git, AJAX, XML, Docker, JSON
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL, RDBMS, Mongo DB, No SQL, SQL.
Framework: MVC, Zend Framework, Magento, Code Igniter, Symfony, WordPress, Joomla, Typo3, Laravel, Flyway, YII Framework and Drupal .
Operating System: Linux, Ubuntu, Centos, Windows, Mac OS, GIT.
Development Tools: Eclipse, TOAD, Php MyAdmin, IBM Rational Rose.
Version Control Tools: GIT, BitBucket
Servers: Apache Tomcat.
Build Tools: Maven, Agile & Scrum Methodologies, Waterfall methodology.
Senior PHP Developer/ Drupal Developer
- Responsible for creating the navigation menu and sub menu in the site using CSS, HTML and PHP.
- Understand user stories, plan & create timeline & deliver ensuring on-time delivery of assigned stories.
- Prepare test data files using Linux Shell scripts as per the business requirements.
- Involved in creation of user control library to build the table-driven forms of the system and client side validations.
- Engaged in incident management, problem solving and solution implementation.
- Used all aspects of MySQL/PHP Programming (object oriented PHP), Zend Framework in LAMP environment.
- Used PHP framework such as Laravel, Cake, Zend, and Zend 2.
- Worked on custom Panels, Blocks, content types, and Views for better look and feel of the application.
- Worked on PHP programming, including OO, procedural, data structures and design patterns.
- Developed PHP based server side API using Zend framework and implemented MVC architecture.
- Used the Model View controller (MVC) framework to build modular and maintainable applications.
- Authorized MySQL server and provided permission access for users.
- Developed custom content management systems using Zend Framework.
- Developed PHP code and static HTML pages using the ZEND STUDIO.
- Used drupal http request() to retrieve the JSON data from admin page & processed the return value using drupal json decode() as needed to generate page content.
- Rendered Job postings into drupal table using theme table() function to appear in a page. Applied Pagination and Sorting for job posting table using PHP coding.
- Worked with the Zend framework's filtering, decoding, encoding security features in developing secure back end modules.
- Used PHPMYADMIN for MySQL connectivity and management.
- Created Middleware for user authentication.
- Involved in creating Unit tested Angular JS Components.
- Modified the source code according to the requirement using Joomla.
- Involved in developing internal ecommerce applications using Joomla.
- Programming Ajax for accessing dynamic data without reloading of page, aim is to retrieve data without heavy post back, Ajax is used in this tool to fetch value of drop-down, depending on the first drop-down value next dropdown values changes without reloading page.
- Expert in PHP session variables and cookies implementation.
- Work on implementing Single Sign on Service (SSO) by implementing Joomla Web Services.
- Used WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) for Development using Laravel/Symphony.
- Worked with testers in fixing the bugs and participated in code review sessions to maintain the standards.
Senior PHP/Wordpress Developer
- Developed data access module, wrote queries through built-in query builder and Eloquent in Laravel 5 framework.
- Prepared test data files using Linux Shell scripts, Perl script as per the business requirements.
- Developed PHP Laravel routes and Authentication to extend the functionality of the server.
- Maintained and developed e-commerce website using php-based framework, jQuery, HTML and CSS.
- Create deployment script to deploy MySQL & Drupal changes programmatically to deploy on multiple Drupal environments.
- Developed and implemented custom modules in PHP/Drupal according to requirements.
- Create Restful API to integrate with the headless Drupal front end angular UI with co-ordination with UI team.
- Manage and define multiple user roles using Drupal roles module best practice to integrate based on the requirements.
- Support and involve in Drupal backend related deployment task.
- Developed custom WordPress responsive theme using Bootstrap and SASS.
- Involved in the designing the templates and customizing the CMS WordPress.
- Developed home-grown WordPress dynamic widgets using CSS3 and PHP.
- Google Analytics Optimization.
- Conduct Google Analytics and AdWords reports for corporate leadership.
- Implemented Google Analytics for form entries data.
- Developed WordPress plugins and modules to embed into the active pages using PHP.
- Developed custom MySQL queries and tested with php MyAdmin.
- Performed manual WordPress core and plugin upgrades.
- Enhanced and maintained internal PHP reporting application.
- In depth knowledge of installing and configuring WordPress multisite.
- Experienced in Optimizing sites for usability, search engines and accessibility, and updated existing sites and content management systems.
- Database schema design based on Working with active record libraries, Working with back-end MySQL database and services for the application.
- Wrote PHP codes to interact with the third party JSON services to provide an easy to configure web service server interface.
- Performance Tuning daily for preventing issues and providing capacity planning using MySQL Enterprise Monitor.
- Experience with MySQL Workbench, MySQL Administrator, MySQL Query Browser and MySQL Migration Toolkit.
- Created users, allocation of appropriate tablespace quotas with necessary privileges and roles for MYSQL databases.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining disaster recovery of MySQL databases with High Availability Clustering with Distributed Replicated Block Device (DRBD) with Linux Heartbeat.
- Performed regression testing, backend testing using SQL query tools.
- Significant experience in web development tools like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, and Firebug.
- Implementing SOAP web-service and working with JSON, XML data to binding data from various services.
- Used Eloquent ORM to query the MySQL database and display on the views.
- Designed and developed of modules of web-based applications using LAMP technology.
- Supporting single sign on authentication using LDAP on Linux environment.
- Worked on PHP programming, including Object-oriented, procedural, data structures and design patterns.
- Developed an efficient Administration module to manage the portal dynamically.
- Developed a powerful and effective diagnostic search for internal employee.
- Built Web pages that are more user-interactive using Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3, LESS.
- Integrated Laravel framework into the Back End of the project.
- Experience of working with Relational Databases (MySQL, MSSQL) (queries, design and normalization).
- Adopted a cross browser and cross platform approach to make the website more versatile and Supportive.
PHP Developer / Web Developer
- Developed websites using multiple Content Management Systems like WordPress, Magento and Joomla.
- Built functionalities using language specific and Gee Multimedia coding standards.
- Built custom plugins for various websites.
- Adapt the previous interface with new fields.
- Monitored and ensured high quality control on both designs and code for website.
- Created Front end UI for Service Reporting System using Drupal
- Created Drupal modules for Activity log and Service Reporting System.
- Optimized application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assured that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Used agile software development methodology for managing product development, including daily face-to-face communication among all team members to know what each member did the day before or what is going to do this day or if there were problems that stopped the development. Each sprint lasted two weeks.
- Built reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensured the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Tested and validated work produced as part of the development process.
- Created REST API functions to communicate with the back-end.
- Collaborated with other team members and stakeholders.
- Used GIT to version control.
- Worked in CMS tools such as Drupal, WordPress.
- Worked on an open-source CMS Drupal to build website using Drupal7.
- Had our own custom automated workflow and used version control to keep track of all the projects.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Worked with Business Analyst to implement requirements into technical specifications.
- Developed responsive website for rich client experience.
- Used HTML, JQuery and CSS to implement UI
- Developed business logic using PHP and Codeignitor framework.
- Used Php MyAdmin in writing Queries, Procedures and Triggers using MYSQL.
- Used Restful Web services to gather Electronics Parts Information from various Suppliers.
- Maintained the MYSQL database Server.
- Used SVN for easy code maintenance.
Environment: PHP, MYSQL, CodeIgnitor, Rest Web Services, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, MySQL, HTML, CSS.