- Senior bilingual IT Professional, with over 30 years of experience in Project Management, Database design and all facets of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for the Health and Life Insurance, Annuity Administration and Financial Services acquired at leading companies in the Insurance, Banking and Software Consulting industries.
- Worked on entire Software Development life Cycle on IBM Mainframe and iSeries environments
- In - depth knowledge of requirements elicitations for software solutions via JAD sessions, interview, etc.Use Case Analysis and deliver of Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and event-driven Functional Requirement Documents (FRD)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, coaching skills and customer oriented
- Mainframe COBOL II, CICS, JCL,SQL, DB2, IMS DB, VSAM, TSO/ISPF, SUPFI, QFM, IDCAMS,FILE-AID,SYNSCORT,DFSORT iSeries (AS400): ILE Cobol, SDA, Subfiles, Query, DB2 400, Embedded SQL, ILE CL, DDS, DB2 SQL Stored Procedures
- Serena Team Track, Top Secret (CA)
- Microsoft Project and MS Office (EXCEL, ACCESS, Word)
- Waterfall Methodology
- Act as a liaison between the AXA WINS management staff and the Dev Team ( Confidential /India) on WINS changes
- Initiate product changes with BA and end users to ensure that all changes are clear and feasible
- Writing Business Document, Technical Documents and changes on ILE Cobol programs to support WINS maintenance for the following systems: CLAIMS, Regulatory report system, Policy Administration
- Took over the UAT tasks helping users to have correct an comprehensive test scenarios
- Writing Business Document, Technical Documents, RPG IV/Free RPG programs to support the Allied Regulatory Report system
- Analyzing and documenting the current state of the following COBOL Batch and On Line DB2 processes to migrate: Remittance, Explanation of Benefit (EOB),Institutional and Professional Disbursement and Capitation.
- Analyzing and documenting the current state of the following COBOL Batch and On Line DB2 processes to migrate: Claim Administration and Adjudication.
- Creating use cases in the functional design documents, conducting JAD sessions.
- Preparation of technical understanding and graphic documents to be used as part of the gap analysis process.
- Analyzing and documenting the current DB2 structure: tables, relationship, constraints, indexes, etc.
- Involved in the Data Migration testing processes: Pre Migration, Migration and Post Migration
- Involved in Agile methodology.