- To seek a Sr Data Engineer / Sr BI Developer position in Data Warehouse/Analytics Environment.
- Around 20 years of experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of Datawarehouse/BI projects, Analytics, Reporting, database programming, Client - server and web-based applications.
- Digital Marketing Analytics & IBM Core Metrics for 3 years.
- Call analytics and reporting experience for more than 15 years
- Extensive experience in working with onsite as well as offshore teams
- Extensive experience in working with cross-functional IT and business teams
- Experience in working with Snowflake, Google Analytics, Big Query, Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and MS-Access Databases.
- Expertise in writing Snow SQL, BTEQ, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, functions, triggers and packages.
- Design and development of ETL processes using DataStage, SSIS and DTS. Knowledge of tools such as Talend, Quality Stage and Informatica.
- Design and development of DTS packages for large data migration.
- Design and Development of Dashboards, Charts using QlikView and Cognos Analytics.
- Design and Development of DMR’s using Cognos Report Frame Work.
- Design and Development of QVD’s using QlikView.
- Design and Development of KPI’s in QlikView.
- Expertise in optimization and tuning of SQL Queries for improved performance by using explain plan, hints, indexes etc.,
- Designed and developed complex Crystal Reports using custom complex Formulas, Sub Reports, Crosstab, web, drilldown, graphical and pie charts, Parameter Passing, Text/CSV/Excel flat files extracts, custom Running Totals, Graphs and Charts, Drill Down Reporting and multiple Data Sources.
- Experience in Crystal analysis reports on OLAP cubes.
- Experience in working with Unix Shell scripts as well as Windows batch scripts.
- Experience in using job automation and scheduler tools such as Autosys.
- Experience in using tools such as Toad.
Operating Systems: Windows and Unix
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access
Datawarehouse/ETL tools: Snowflake, Google Big Query, Data Stage, SSIS, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Analysis Services, T-SQL, Talend, , Quality Stage, Informatica
BI/Analytical tool: Google Analytics, Cognos Analytics, QlikView
BI/Reporting tools: Crystal Reports, Business Objects,, SQR
Data Modeling Tools: Erwin, Oracle Designer
Database tools: SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Toad
Scripting: Unix Shell programming, Windows batch programming, PERL
Languages: ASP, Visual Basic, Java script, VB Script, Developer 2000, Forms 6i and Reports 6i, PL/SQL Cartridges
IDEs: Visual Studio
Sr. Software Engineer
- Requirement gathering and analysis by interacting with Product Managers & Data Governance team.
- Design and development of Functional Specifications by using Business requirements .
- Coordination with support groups
- Writing BTEQ’s Using SQL Assistant in Teradata .
- Writing Snow Sql Using Worksheets in SNOWFLAKE .
- Design and development of tables, views and other database objects.
- Design and development of ETL processes for data loading and migration using Data Stage.
- Design and development of DTSX packages for data migration.
Confidential, Plantation, FL
- Requirement gathering and analysis by interacting with business analysts, account services and users.
- Design and development of Technical Specification Document by using requirements from Business Requirements Document.
- Participation in design meetings.
- Design and development of unit test cases followed by review with QA and Business Analysts.
- Coordination with support groups