- Over 5 years of experience as a PHP Developer and database manager helping maintain web application/ database efficiency and reliability, as well as data confidentiality, integrity, and availability. Seeking PHP Developer position.
- Oracle SQL
- SQL Server
Database Development Coordinator
- Creating, updating, and maintaining the relevant documentation needed for each individual project that is adopted by the CVCTU based on Barts CTU SOPs.
- Creating, amending, and maintaining projects on REDCap based on provided user specifications.
- Adapting and amending Case Report Forms (CRFs) to REDCap based on user requirements specifications, which allows the research team to enter data.
- Creating necessary technical SOPs to be used by the CVCTU.
- Working with the Joint Research Management Office (JRMO) to create a REDCap SOP to be used for their REDCap instance.
- Meeting with and supporting clinical trial teams by providing technical support for the progression of their clinical trial.
- Providing REDCap demos for CVCTU and clinical trial team members.
Research Data Specialist
- Upgrading entire department’s database by downloading, installing, and configuring latest versions of MySQL, Apache RedHat, and CakePHP, as well as recoding, restructuring and cleaning up application code and database data.
- Creating/maintaining/restructuring MYSQL database tables and application code. Resulted in a 50% reduction of application page load time, and a 10% increase in database efficiency.
- Updating/Deleting research articles and publications on department’s Lung Cancer website using CakePHP. Allowing sponsors and researchers to view data findings and information from other medical researchers
- Creating and modifying database projects, and application forms and features using CakePHP, which allows users to enter data.