- I have 11+ years of total Experience as 4+ years of MarkLogic Development in Healthcare Insurance and Health Information industry with focus on XQuery/XPath with XML and JSON format using Java/REST API on MarkLogic v7, v8, v9, IBM WMQ 7.5,7.0,6.x, IIB 9.0/10.0, WTX 8.3, WebSphere DataPower XI52, on UNIX (AIX), SUNOS, OS/390,z/OS and Windows Environment.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Agile methodology under multiple operating systems.
- Experienced in Web based Client/Server applications Dev with HTTP/REST and XDBC clients.
- Exposure to writing SQL, PL/SQL queries to perform back end testing.
- Maintained MarkLogic cluster with various Admin activities including Backup, mlcp Loads, Merge, Failover, Rebalancing, Adding Nodes/Scaling.
- Proeficient in developing MarkLogic REST API’s for a multiple transactions and huge volume systems.
- Good knowledge about the MarkLogic server Architecuture, caching techniques, memory utilizations, E - Node, D - Node, available indexes and usage of indexes.
- Good experience in MarkLogic Infrastructure, determining cache size, huge pages in Linux environment.
- Proven ability in resolving MarkLogic performance related issues and supporting multiple API’s.
- Ability to work independently and quickly master new concepts and applications.
- Expertise in IBM IIB/ WMQ / WBIMB software installation/upgrades, CSD maintenance, standards and new feature/functionality development / testing / implementation.
- Developed HIPAA 276,277,270,271,835 and 837 Transaction maps from COBOL copybooks to HIPAA standards and HIPAA to COBOL copybooks using WTX.
- Developed Message Flows which done transformations of TDS format to Excel sheet format, using Apache POI.
- Expertise in using I/O nodes, Data manipulation nodes, Dynamic routing nodes, Error handling nodes for routing and transformation across various platforms.
- Expertise in writing ESQL procedures and functions.
- Assisted teams with MQ troubleshooting tasks.
- Experienced in deploying solutions in High Availability (HA), Load Balancing Configurations eliminating single points of failure.
- Experience in administering and using Version control systems like Clear case, CVS and PVCS.
- Expertise in shell scripting.
- Expertise with monitoring and configuration tools like QPASA, CANDLE, ITCAM and TIVOLI.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication abilities, excellent interpersonal skills in working with all level of users, and project leadership and mentoring abilities.
Big Data Server: MarkLogic v7, 8, 9 and 10
Operating Systems: UNIX, Solaris, Linux, AIX, Ms Windows XP/2000/NT/98, WMOS.
Languages: XQuery/XPath, Java, C++ (Basic), Shell scripting, Java Script C, C++, VC++, J2EE (JDK, JMS, JSP, Servlets,EJB), SQL, PL/SQL, XML, ESQL, PERL
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/8i/7.3, DB 2 9.5/9.0/8.5/8.0 , SQL server, MDM, MS Access
Web Technologies: XML,XSD,XSLT, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, VB Script, Perl
Utilities & Bug Reporting: JIRA, BugTrack, TestTrackPro, Kayako, VisualAge, JBuilder 4.0, Visual Basic 6.0, Star Team, XML Spy
Others: curl, wget, ssh, ftp, telnet, Wireshark, Selenium
HIPPA Transaction: 276,277,270,271,835,837,I,P,D
MQSeries Family: DataPower XI52, MQSeries 7.2/7.0/6.X,IIB 9.0/10.0 Message Broker 8.0/7, MQ JMS 1.2, WAS, QPASA, BPEL, ESB
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Software Engineer
- Sole responsible Admin for Production (5-node), QA (5-node), Dev (3-node) clusters.
- Troubleshoot ‘Slow Send’ Warnings through infrastructure resource usage debugging.
- Monitoring script to watch Forest Failover and Host Availability.
- MarkLogic Support Account exchange for various ErrorLog clarification for cluster health.
- DHF framework upgrade failure issue debugging.
- MarkLogic upgrade (9.0-11 latest) based on bug fixes and version incompatibility research.
- Multiple collection clean up batch query based on meeting with various development team.
- Developed streamlined process for new user creation and role/privilege assignment.
- Participating in MarkLogic cluster migration effort for Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Working with Off-shore team in Philippines and Argentina on various Database/ App Service issues.
- Involved in calculating the server metrics like huge page total & huge page size to validate the recommended settings.
- Implemented the recommended server metrics with the help of Linux Admin.
- Code profiling and performance tuning exercises.
- Daily meeting with leadership team on task progress update.
- Documented e2e working solution.
- Provided 24/7 production support on rotation basis.
Environment: MarkLogic 8.0, Roxy, IBM MQ Miseries 8.0, IIB 10.7 ESQL, MQJMS, SQL Server 2008, DB2 UDB, BPM, ODM, XML, Web Sphere, DataPower XI52, Candle, Java/J2ee, Iway Integration, Korn Shell, TFS, Star Team, RFHUtil ,WPS, WSRR, Eclipse Tool Kit, XML Spy, TIVOLI, AIX, Z/OS, OSB, Mule, AS/400 and Windows.