- Splunk engineer and a highly motivated information technology professional. Experience in implementing and maintaining clustered environment, Experience with data onboarding and content development with strong background in data analysis and troubleshooting.
- T - SQL
- Wire Shack and TCPdump
- Install, configure and administer Splunk Heavy and Universal Forwarders, Search Heads and Indexers.
- Onboard data from different data sources including system and application logs.
- Create and optimize deployment apps for proper data onboarding by managing Splunk configuration files like inputs, props, transforms, and lookups.
- Build dashboards and searches as per user requirements.
- Install and configure Splunk Apps and Add-ons across different Splunk instances.
- Use Regex to perform Index time and Search time field extractions.
- Manage user and role working with LDAP authentication.
- Configure indexes, index routing, retention policies.
- Create knowledge objects including tags, event types, data models, workflow actions.
- Monitor and analyze Splunk environment with Monitoring Console app, reports, and alerts.
- Troubleshoot and make changes to resolve Splunk configuration issues.
- Configuring firewall rules, IDS, IPS, honeypot, treat hunting (snort/OSSEC).
- Continually provide user awareness in terms of social engineering security treats.
- Perform vulnerability scanning to identify potential security threats (Nessus).
- Knowledge of SCADA and MITRE ATT&CK Framework.
- Excellent written and oral skills, and ability to work closely with multiple customers.
- Provide exceptional customer support with a positive, helpful, and professional attitude.
- Installed and configured SQL server
- Managed SQL server and user access
- Monitored and respond to SQL server performance issues
- Created Database Objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers
- Implemented database standards and naming convention for database objects
- Developed scripts for maintaining administration tasks
- Tuned SQL queries using SQL profiler
- Performed data base tuning/upgrading as needed
- Performed necessary updates with latest service packs and security patches
- Performed back up/Log shipping/replication
- Maintained all the SQL documents includes installation and data conversion Procedures documents
- Conversion of the legacy systems data into MS SQL server using DTS packages
- Installed and Provided technical support for Sage 300 ERP
- Provided training on new systems
- Troubleshoot hardware/software and network issues
- Installed and configured/Windows operating systems and applications
- Provided outstanding customer support