- A highly versatile Drupalist with 13+ years of experience and has been extensively involved with all aspects of Drupal development (Drupal 6, 7, 8), including custom module development and responsive design.
- Passionate about researching new technologies and recently completed a data analytics project leveraging D3JS and MongoDB.
- Has made several contributions on Drupal.org
- Knowledgeable on security issues and best practices for building web applications using Drupal
- Extensive Drupal custom module development
- Expert in SEO configuration and optimization
- Integrated Single Sign On with Open ID
- Familiar with AWS, Acquia cloud, Pantheon, Mapbox, Carto.
- Performance optimization (Boost, Memcache, Varnish)
- Implementation Indexing search techniques (Apache Solr, Tika)
- Implementation of Responsive design
- Drupal based project estimation
- Agile & waterfall development approaches
Javasript, CSS3, XML,D3JS
JSON, jQuery, SQL
Photoshop CS3+, Object, CI, Symfony
MySQL, xDebug, Agile, Shell
PHP (3, 4, 5, 7)
Drupal Customization 7/8/9
Laravel Framework 4/5/6/7
Photoshop and Illustrator experience needed
Couchbase 2.0, Redis, Mongo
XHTML / HTML 5/ CSS 3
JQuery/ Prototype/ Mootools
Twitter bootstrap/ SASS
Jenkin CI, Deployment Pipelines,Docker
Agile & Scrum, Jira, Mantis, Redmine
Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab
Apache Tika(search in file)
Confidential, Washington, DC
Lead Drupal Developer
- Work with Drupal team to design, develop, and maintain Drupal based sites
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot technical issues
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, planning, and implementing changes
- Provide front end development for interactive features
- Work with the Communications team and assist in defining requirements for new initiatives such as usability audit recommendations
- Stay up to date with Drupal core and module improvements, and security
- Patches and updates to comply with OIS accreditations.
- Validate Drupal upgrades in Virtual Host, DEV, and QA environments and provide recommendations for upgrades
- Assist the team in developing and deploying other sites in a multi - site configuration.
- Documenting current and future configuration processes and policies
- Assist in debugging issues with hosting applications, cloud resources and Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Participate in 24x7 on-call support - if needed
- Identify, review and configure Drupal community modules to deliver the required products
- Create new custom modules when necessary to enhance Drupal core or community features
- Participate in code reviews and resolving change requests
- Manage complexity and technical debt within the codebase by encapsulating, abstracting and refactoring
- Produce technical documentation
- Create automated tests
- Works with the designers to develop web sites and consults on web solutions the team creates by listening to customers’ requirements and coming up with solutions that will meet customers' functional, cost, and schedule requirements.
- Works with Web support to effectively host web sites for customers that are designed and developed in Creative Services.
- Works with Web teams to develop technical solutions using the latest web technologies with relational databases as the backend system, depending on customer requirements and IT capabilities.
- Provides technical documentation and reports as well as ad hoc reports and recommendation point papers related to web development issues.
- Provides web application development communications with customers, project members, senior management, and other business units.
- Requirements analysis and technical design of the software solutions in collaboration with the development team
- Leadership of a team of mid-level and junior developers, mentoring the developers
- Maintenance of the backlog within the framework of the projects
- Responsible for major technical decisions in the development process
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the skeleton of the code
- Technical consultancy and technical consultancy to enterprise customers
- Code development (high-complexity solutions or code skeletons)
- Software quality assurance (audits, code reviews, testing, etc)
- Requirements analysis and estimations for the potential projects
- Contributes to the corporate IT infrastructure in regards to the automation software and tools, optimisation of the structure and processes
- Carries out technical interviews with the potential employees.
- Be responsible for all project management activities of Confidential International’s clients including requirement analysis, database design, architecture design, software development and guide other member teams to understand the customer’s requirements.
- Work closely with the client to manage client expectations and delivery of software projects/releases on time and within budget.
- Communicate directly with Confidential International’s business partners and customers, analyzing business requirements and acting as the focal point for all technology requirements.
Senior Software Developer
- Develop new Web applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications.
- Create a company-wide Intranet, allowing data manipulation for each internal staff member.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Guide and support new or less experienced software engineers in team.