- Experienced business/data analyst in wholesale environment. Adapt to manage activities related to strategic purchasing, material requirements planning, controlling inventory, warehousing, and distribution. Professional skills in managing multiple assignments while meeting tight deadline.
- Experience in Manual & Automated Testing for Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
- Experience in Open - Source Automation Tools (Selenium, Agile)
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming in Java and Python
Programming Languages: Python, Java, Java Script, SQL
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, BugZilla
Frameworks: PyTest, Selenium, Bootstrap, Spring
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server.
Development Tools: PyCharm, Intellij IDEA
OS & Environment: Windows, Linux/Ubuntu, Bash Shell Scripting
Version Control: Git/GitHub
Development Methodologies: MVC architecture, Agile, Scrum
- Developed and implemented discount pricing strategies as expression of customer appreciation and motivation to increase business.
- Forecast customer demand and created supply plans to ensure availability of materials or products as needed.
- Provided excellent customer service through customer relationship management (CRM).
- Analyzed data of quality problems and created reports.
- Continually looked for ways to improve processes, efficiency and accuracy.