Software: Tableau, Alteryx, Python, SQL, R Studio, SAP Hana, SAS, SQL (Oracle + MS Server), Power BI, MongoDB, AWS suite products & Cloud Services.
Skills: Data Visualization, Statistical Analysis, SQL Database Querying, Database Analysis, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning modelling, ETL procedures, data pipeline creation and automation.
Data Engineer / Tableau Developer
- Custom visualizations and Tableau dashboards for improved decision making.
- Aligning inter - departmental database systems (MS SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo DB, Amazon S3, etc.)
- ETL and feature engineering (Alteryx, Python, Excel) to create ad-hoc reports for business support.
- IT product innovation to improve inter-department functionality and performance.
- Automation of data pipelines to feed dashboards and scheduled reporting.
- Complete quantitative and qualitative breakdown of customer profile to optimize marketing campaign.
- Customer profile classification done in R by running multiple models (KNN, SVM, Naïve Bayes, K-means, Decision Tree, Logistic Regression etc.)
- Web scraping and data mining of website and competitor customer reviews for sentiment analysis using Python (NLTK, Vader, Text Blob, etc.)
- Appointed project leader by Department Head.
- Analyzed the goals, processes, KPIs and benchmarks of the J&J make process.
- Live locator and tracker of supply chain. Automated updates when materials running low and need restocking.
- Designed visual dashboard in Tableau using data extracted from MES Oi. 153 KPIs visually transcribed.
- Total Downtime Calculator for equipment added to existing database.
- Easy lookup feature for floor manager to track individual materials and products as needed for specific requests.