- Experienced working on Agile Projects with Multiple Sprints cycles and Scrum meetings.
- Broad experience in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong experience with demonstrated success in the Database Design, Development and Implementation using MS SQL Server 2016/2012/2008.
- Extensive experience in T - SQL for developing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Indexes, View, User Defined Functions, CTE, Temp Tables, Table Variables and SQL Joins.
- Experience in relational database and Data Warehousing Design concepts.
- Proficient in Data Modeling using ER Model and Multidimensional Model, Good knowledge in Star Schema and Snowflake Schema.
- Handful experience in design & creating SSIS packages for extracting, transforming & loading (ETL) data from Excel, Flat Files & other sources to different databases & data warehouses.
- Experience in providing Logging and Error handling by using Event handler, & Custom Logging
- Expertise in creating different reports like Drill-Down, Drill-Through, Parameterized, and Tabular reports based on client requirement using SSRS.
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing Power BI solutions.
- Experience demonstrating Power BI building blocks including visualizations, dashboards, reports, apps, and datasets.
- Experience with interactive/dynamic report and dashboard development and leveraging all visualization and functionality options available in Power BI using Visual Insight Dashboard and Reporting Service Document.
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2008/2012/2016/2017 , MySQL, MS-Access
BI Tools: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI
Project Management Tools: Trello
Ticketing System: Zendesk
Version Control System: GitHub, TFS, Azure DevOps
Operating System: Windows 2008/2003 Advanced Server, NT & Windows 9x, Linux, Unix
Communication: Slack, Outlook, WebEx
ETL/Power BI Developer
- Created Dimensional Data Model based on business specifications
- Involved in gathering business requirements & prepared technical specifications documents
- Created stored procedures, triggers, views, and functions and wrote complex queries using T-SQL to address various reporting operations and application development
- Created SSIS packages for data extraction from heterogeneous Sources
- Developed SSIS packages using Lookup Transformations, Merge Joins, Union all Fuzzy Lookup and Derived Columns with Multiple Data Flow tasks.
- Scheduled Daily, Weekly & Monthly SSIS package execution using SQL Server Agent
- Utilized event handling effectively to generate audits and logs for the SSIS packages.
- Migrated SSIS packages from SQL Server 2012 to SQL Server 2016.
- Generated parameterized reports, sub reports, tabular reports using SSRS.
- Actively supported business users for changes in SSRS report & Data flows processes
- Worked extensively on Power BI Services in creating Analytical and operational reports.
- Configured Power BI Workspace in Power BI Service
- Published Power BI Reports to Power BI Workspace
- Created SSAS Tabular and multidimensional cubes for data analysis
- Created Documents and Dashboards in Design mode and Executed in Web.
- Worked on developing complex reports which involved advanced metrics, filters, custom groups, and Consolidations using Power BI.
- Designed & developed T-SQL procedures, query performance tuning and SSIS packages.
- Analyzed the source data for data mapping to staging tables, data warehouse & data marts.
- Created functions to provide custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Created complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, User Defined Functions, Indexes, Tables, Views, SQL joins and other T-SQL code to implement business rules.
- Created indexed views and appropriate indexes to reduce complex queries runtime.
- Performed data cleansing & validation to support report requirements.
- Used SSIS to implement slowly changing dimensions to maintain historical data
- Used various SSIS transformations such as conditional split, look-up table and derived column for data scrubbing & data validation during staging process
- Deployed SSIS Package into Production and scheduled SSIS jobs through SQL Server Agent