- 14+ years for experience in IT Industry in Software testing in handling multiple Testing Projects.
- Experience in Test Management, Test Panning, Test Strategy, Testing Estimations, Test Design, Test Execution, Test Report, Testing Metrics, Defect Management, Risk Assessment.
- Experience in Functional Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Compatibility Testing, Browsers & Devices Testing, API Testing, User Acceptance Testing, GUI Testing, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Ad - hoc Testing, Database Testing, Migration Testing, Mainframe Testing, User Acceptance Testing
- Experience in Web based applications testing.
- Well versed in Mobile Application Testing (iOS and Android).
- Web services Testing using SOAP UI and Postman.
- Experience in Requirements Gathering - Conduct requirement gathering workshops, translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements and communicate to the team.
- Expertise in implementing QA processes and best practices within the projects.
- Managed and delivered projects in Agile Methodology (Scrum Framework), Cloud Migration (AWS), Integration Projects, Product Testing, Automation projects. Worked on a variety of complex, large-to-medium scale projects in various IT sectors.
- Proficient in Test Management & Defect Management tools - JIRA, HP ALM, QMetry, Confluence
- Conducting Defect Triage meetings, Sprint Demos, contributing in sprint planning, published burn down chart & burn up chart.
- Good understanding on Project Lifecycle, Testing Lifecycle, Defect Lifecycle and Product lifecycle
- Experienced working in different SDLC Models (Agile Scrum, Waterfall, V-Model).
- Effective communication and leadership skills with ability of handling multiple projects collaborating with multiple teams/ vendors.
- Exceptional ability to maintain and build client & stakeholders relationship.
- Good Documentation, Problem Solving, Decision Making skills and a Quick Learner.
- Domain knowledge in Energy & Utility, Property & Casualty insurance, investment banking, Cloud solution projects.
- Knowledge on databases - SQL, Oracle.
- Knowledge of Automation testing using Selenium.
- Having experience in managing onshore -offshore model, working with development, testing and business teams located across geographies.
- A motivational leader, quickly able to identify both individual and team strengths. Successfully Building strong team in projects to achieve great success.
Operating System: Windows XP/10, Mac OSX, IOS, Android
Programming Languages: Java
Test Model Practiced: Agile Scrum, Waterfall, V-Model
Testing Methodologies: Mobile app Testing, Web application Testing, Functional Testing, API Testing, Compatibility Testing, Database Testing, Automation Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Sanity Testing, Migration Testing, Mainframe testing
Key Competencies: Test Management, Project Management, Test Delivery, Defect Management, Risk Management, Resource Management, Risk Based Testing, Testing Metrics
Management Skills: Test Lead, Test Manager, BA/QA Lead, Defect Manager, QA/UAT Coordinator, Energy & Utility - SME, Prod Support Test Lead
Databases: SQL, DB2, Oracle, Mongo DB
Test Management Tools: HP ALM, Quality Center, Qmetry, JIRA, Confluence, Rational Quality Manager, Zephyr
Other Tools: SQL Developer, SQL Server 2008, Mainframe DB2, Manager, Selenium, SOAP UI, Postman, Visual Source Safe 6.0, Team Foundation Server, Share Point, Visio, File - Manager/DB2
Domain: Energy & Utility, Property & Casualty insurance, Investment banking
Test Manager, Test Lead
- Review and Analysis of business requirements with Business Analyst and Solution Architect
- Managing the overall test delivery for multiple agile projects running in parallel from FPL.Com with System testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, GUI Testing, End to End Testing on Test and Prod environments
- Test Management, Program Management, Resource Management
- Managing Client Expectation
- Preparing the test plan and test estimations in line with the overall project timelines
- Preparing the critical business test scenarios and ensuring team understands the flow before execution
- Participate in Browser Compatibility Testing at Windows, Mac and Responsive Web Design testing in various version of Android and iOS (iPhone / iPad) devices.
- Testing Mobile applications (Web) at different IOs & Android devices at various versions.
- Review testing artifacts, triaging the defects within a sprint life cycle.
- Participating with business teams supporting UAT
- Socializing and participating in the business test executions, helping them to understand end to end workflow
- Contributing in sprint planning discussions, daily scrum stand-ups, retrospective meeting with Product owner and Scrum master
- Coordinating with Product Owner/ Scrum Master and Development leads to understand the new customizations and upcoming sprint
- Managing the automation team helping them understand the functional flow of system to ensure they complete the regression scripts.
- To support performance testing by providing the test data in bulk to eliminate performance bottlenecks.
- Driving the defect triage calls
- Publishing the daily status reports and end of test closure reports with business and stakeholders and seeking the testing sign-off before go-live
- Ensuring the test documentation is maintained in structured pattern to support the project audit requirements on SharePoint
- Providing the insights and inputs on testing progress on weekly basis to client leadership, stakeholders and business team
- Status reporting (Sprint Reports, Weekly Status Reports, Capturing the Retrospective notes)
- Implementing best practices and processes within the project
- Interact with cross functional teams to provide functional knowledge, getting queries clarified, maintaining knowledge repository
- Identify any potential risk and have the mitigation plans
Test Manager, Test Lead
- Review and Analysis of business requirements
- Preparing test plan and test strategy
- Efforts Estimations of the project requirements and Change Requests
- Reviewing Test Scenarios and Test Cases prepared by the team members
- Managing the overall test delivery with System testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, GUI Testing, End to End Testing
- Defect tracking and reporting
- Creating Daily / Weekly / Monthly Status Report and Test Summary Report
- Highlighting project risk to the Project Management, Client and Stakeholders
- Maintain Testing Metrics like Test Design productivity, Test Execution productivity, Defect Density, Defect Rejection Ratio, Defect Leakage, Schedule Variance, Effort Variance, Test Coverage and Requirement Analysis Trend, Requirement Stability Index
- Assigning and tracking the tasks to the Team Members, tracking the new/updated requirements in the project and modify testing artifacts accordingly.
- Co-ordination with onsite and offshore teams to get query resolution
- Preparing KT documents, Conducting KT sessions to team to understand the system knowledge and business requirements
- Implement Automation Testing with Selenium for regression testing
- To support performance team to get high volume of data