- More than seven years of experience in Software Development, Quality Assurance, Testing, Performance and Capacity Panning in Client/Server architecture (Windows/UNIX environment, with Back - end MySQL/SQL Server/Oracle/Sybase).
- I have experience with Full Software Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), and Defect Management Life Cycle (DMLC) with requirement, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- I have in depth experience utilizing database, network and application server to identify bottlenecks, bandwidth problems, infrastructure problems, and the scalability and reliability benchmarks.
- I have experienced in establishing the performance test strategy, test plan, test analysis and summary report preparation.
- I have created performance scenarios and scripts for doing multiple iterations using LoadRunner & JMeter.
- I have experience in real-time monitoring tools such as Confidential BPM process model, LoadRunner Monitor, Splunk, newRelic, J2EE Deep Diagnostics.
- I have excellent skills and experience with Toad, and SQL.
Software: BPM 7.7, JBoss 6.3 App Server, Apache Web Server, Windows Powershell 3, Dot Net Framework 4.0, VMware Horizon Client, Windows Server 2012, SQL Server 2012, WampServer, MySQL Workbench, Sublime Text Editor 3, Linux, JMeter 2.11, NOTEPAD ++, GOOGLE GMAIL, GOOGLE DRIVE, GOOGLE HANGOUT, CISCO WEBEX, Internet Explorer, google chrome, Firefox, WinSCP, putty, Snipping Tool, SecureZip for Windows, Siebel 7.x, WebLogic, PeopleSoft8, WebLoad, Visual Source Safe, WinRunner, Quality Center, Load Runner 12.53, Performance Center, Quick Test Pro, Rational Robot, Test Manager, Rational ClearQuest, Rational ReqPro, MS Office, MS Outlook, TOAD, Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), Oracle Developer Tools Team Quest etc.
Operating Systems: MSDOS, Windows NT, Windows 95, 98, 2000, 2007, 2008, 2012 UNIX, LINUX etc.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc.
Monitoring Tools: LoadRunner Monitor, newRelic, splunk, J2EE DD
- Support testing efforts as the member of a testing team responsible for testing efforts in an agile environment across major client applications and interfacing systems.
- Develop and execute automated system testing scripts using LoadRunner 12.53, HP Performance Center 11.52 for a program being developed leveraging Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- Develop test scripts and load models for performance testing based on system requirements, processes, and user stories.
- Ensure that performance testing results are accurately documented, collaborating across system development teams to troubleshoot and identify performance bottlenecks.
Environment: HP ALM, LoadRunner, Performance Center, Jira, SoapUI, newRelic, Harmes, Gems, slack, TextPad, SnagIT, LeanKit, GitHub, JenKins, Skype, Good for Enterprise, DelTek, Microsoft Office, Google Chrome Developer etc.
- Analyze Business Requirements.
- Create and analyze and finalize performance requirements.
- Getting production Data by Monitoring real-time production traffic, bandwidth, utilizations etc.
- Developed JMX scripts using JMeter.
- Run JMX scripts on Windows and Linux environment.
- Run 3K concurrent Users using RampUp method.
- Perform Performance test & Capacity planning
- Monitoring test runs on Windows using Confidential BPM 7.8 and Linux environment using Putty.
- Analyze Performance Test Results.
- Importing packages in a multi-platform environment (Windows & Linux)
Environment: Java; JBOSS; Apache, Red Hat Linux; Web Services; API Level Scripting; Object Oriented Programing, SQL Server, MySQL
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Developed performance and capacity plans and scripts various web based & Service Oriented application.
- Worked closely with business analysis to created load usage profiles and scenarios forming multiple load testing suites.
- Developed LoadRunner USR Scripts, Created LoadRunner LRS Scenarios for Performance Testing, Load Testing, Stress Testing, Volume Testing etc.
- Created Custom based LoadRunner Results LRR files as needed.
- Using HP Load Runner 9.5 was responsible for executing different types of load tests (Stress, Duration, and Breaking Point)
- Gathering performance measurements from web, application and database servers using performance monitoring tools such as LoadRunner Monitor, newRelic, splunk, PerMon, Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) and performance monitoring from LR Controller.
- Used OEM, TOAD (Oracle) to develop SQL queries to data mine and pull performance stats from database tables after each load test execution.
- Developed SQL queries to pull user type data to run with LR data files. Responsible for documenting all analysis and test results with recommendations for enhancements where performance bottlenecks were located. Used HP Quality Center for test case repository and defect management purposes. Also used HP Quick Test Pro for automated functional testing purposes.
- Utilized JMeter frequently to replicate and execute load using 4K Concurrent Users.