Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior Software Engineer/ Tech Lead
- Responsible for the architecture, development, and support of numerous internal and commercially available .NET (WPF/SQL), MVC and Python ML solutions to support Confidential business needs.
- I have led teams in building over 80 operational(eg.,Internal FTP solutions to automate company checks to Frost Bank, etc.,), manufacturing(automate spectrum analyzers to test cable wires for attenuation, reflection, etc.,) and Engineering Apps (algorithmically pair Geophone springs to detect optimal frequency (low hanging fruit per inventory)
- Developed full stack Desktop and ASP.net MVC web interfaces and WCF, Restful Service calls and APIs Interfacing External devices (Lasers to etch OBX and Geophone cases, programmatically reading internal memory map for Serial numbers for reworks. Manipulated industrial oven telemetry data for data analysis and automation. I create heat map reporting dashboards etc., automated Label Printers via API’s (Bartender) and many more) to read telemetry.
- Architected and implemented Predicted analytics(regression and support vector machines) and unsupervised Python ML models of company-wide aggregated OBX, Geophone test data (ATS, Magset, Equipment efficiency and field service data)
- Developed numerous Feature Engineering, Preprocessing analysis and anomaly detection and presented numerous first pass Python, Tensorflow and Apache Spark Machine Learning trained seismic and test data to upper management. Highlight was the US border patrol proof of concept for Confidential Technologies.
- Maintain and write enhancements and add functionality to a plethora of existing Proprietary and Legacy Technologies.
- Writing new specification and requirement documentation.
- Consulted with departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
- Orchestrated and attended periodic meetings with senior management and internal department heads and the field services team.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Senior Consultant responsible for the development various web-based solutions utilizing C#/SQL MVC, ASP.NET, WinForms, WPF, jQuery, SOA, LINQ, O-O Modeling techniques, Design Patterns.
- Created an online disability portal for the state of Delaware for state assisted Employment accessibility and programs.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
Senior C# Agile Application Developer
- Developed new programs to extend the functionality of the Data Management Application (VPACC) - an integral component of Confidential ’s Quantitative Equity Management Straight-Through-Processing solution that the traders use on an everyday basis, utilizing C#, SQL, Infragistics controls.
Confidential, Newark, DE
Private Credit Application Developer
- Designed, modeled and implemented stored procedures/Table/Views/Triggers utilizing SQL Server 2008.
- Developed the following applications:
- Fraud Retail Tracker TM - ASP.NET(C#), MVC LINQ.
- Analytical Customer profile Dashboard - ASP.NET, MVC, Visual studio tools for office, SQL
- QA Servicing Tracker TM - Windows forms (C#) client Server, SQL 2008, LINQ
- Over Time Tracker TM - ASP.NET(C#)
Confidential, Glen Mills, PA
Quantitative Credit Developer
- Lead developer of the Credit Risk Department utilizing C# VSTO,SQL,VBA Macros/SAS for Forecasting credit sales, collection rates, Secured Loan rate and the rate of promotional mix for consumer credit card portfolio.
- Developed Domain classes and methods for forecasting and stress tests on ACS’ consumer credit portfolio related to losses, sales and other expense factors.
- VSTO Application for root cause analysis, regression analysis and other statistical data modeling for ACS’ credit card portfolio buckets using SAS.
- Lead Developer for software modules for charge-off and pre-charge off bucket portfolios.
Senior Application Developer
- As part of the senior development team, I was responsible in leading the design and development of numerous stand-alone, client-server and web-based solutions. Tools: C++/ MFC, VB6 COM+,DCOM, Classic ASP