Confidential, Atlanta, GA
RPG Consultant/RPG Developer
- Utilizing Turnover for checking out programs for modifications or new development.
- Maintenance of existing programs as well as new development using RPG, CL, SQL, Hawkeye, DFU, DBU, Embedded SQL
- New report development downloading to Excel and distribution via email.
- Maintenance and updates to Displays and reports
- Troubleshooting issues and making changes and updates as required.
- Label development for product shipping and scanning.
- Testing and documentation of all modifications and processes.
- Service Now for entering time and documentation.
Confidential, Wyomissing, PA
RPG Consultant/RPG Developer
- Monitoring system for any program errors and responding to those messages to keep system running smoothly.
- Research and documentation of current processes and new development.
- Upgrade of Pathfinder/Hawkeye Software.
- IBMi Power 8 experience
- Developing new programs as needed and maintenance of existing programs
- Responsible for all Infinium upgrades and maintenance.
- Monitoring the IBMi system for any issues and addressing those as needed.
- Experience in Aldon change management software for checking out programs.
- Working with users to address their issues with programs or needed enhancements.
- Setting up weekly saves for IBMi system.
- Service Now software used for project assignments and documentation of all work.
Confidential. Louisville, KY
RPG Consultant/RPG Developer
- Modifying Infinium programs for conversion to Oracle ERP.
- Utilizing Aldon for change management.
- Testing all programs in which modifications were required.
Confidential, Murfreesboro, TN
RPG Consultant/RPG Developer
- Developing RPGIV and CLLE programs along with Display and Work files per users’ needs to help streamline reporting.
- Adding these new programs to a menu to allow users access to run when needed to help increase efficiency
- Testing and validating data using SQL and iSeries Queries.
- Modifications of existing programs to fix issues streamline reporting and add enhancements to the process.
- Adding security to specific programs.
- Working directly with users to identify needs and ensure that the requests processed meets their specific needs.
- Provide support for iSeries issues.
- Development of new subfiles when needed. iSeries general administration issues, such as restoring files, user profile and printer problems.
- Documentation of all changes and new requests.
- Working with ERP software (Solarsoft) and other software in order to make modifications and enhancements.
- Assist with general user questions and issues during the work day.
- Experience in SDLC process from planning to deploying programs.
- Assisting with database research for the process of moving to SAP. Generating reports and documentation to assist in the process of converting to SAP.
- Monitoring the IBM I for any issues and addressing issues that arise.
RPG Consultant/RPG Developer
- Developing programs to convert businesses to new software .
- Data base development in order to convert clients data into the new processes needed for software they will be migrating to during the conversion process.
- Creating CLLE programs to copy data brought in via ftp and stored on ifs.
- Developing menus for conversion process to streamline process.
- Using excel spreadsheet to balance financial data.
- Developing programs to convert business data into the new software files.
- Forms programming, utilizing ProDoc for testing.
- All development was performed on the AS400/i - Series.
- Detailed testing and validation of all new data bases and programs that were designed to convert the data for the software migration/conversion.
- Working closely with all team members and testers to identify any potential issues prior to conversion.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
RPG Consultant/RPG Developer
- Working with JHA banking software to create requested reports as needed.
- Utilizing SQL to generate reports as well as maintenance and updates to QM queries and AS400 queries.
- Turnover was used for the change control management system and CA SDM for documentation and submission for implementation.
- SharePoint and RVI were utilized for document management and storage of information.
- Setting up ODBC connections for transfer of reports.
- Working directly with end users to gather information concerning request, designing, testing, validating data and implementing the program.
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of the request and ensuring all documentation and approvals were gathered.
- Working with users/clients to develop specifications for their requested change/modification or new development. Continual communication along with demonstration of what is needed by the user/client to ensure that their request can be completed to their satisfaction and that the end result does not have any adverse effects on products currently running.
- Thorough testing and validation of data. Working closely with the users to make sure all possible testing scenarios have been evaluated.
- Working through the entire life cycle from the inception of an idea to the movement of the final product to production. This includes gathering of data, design, documentation, as well as sign off authorization required at the various stages of development.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Infinium Consultant/RPG Programmer/ Kronos Consultant
- Infinium ERP package upgrade including PL, GL and AR.
- Maintenance and modifications for Kronos, specifically Time and Attendance as well as other HR applications.
- New program development to capture historical data from ERP package for company migration. All new development in free-format.
- Modifications to Infinium Check printing program to accommodate requested changes by company to print additional information on stock checks.
- Development of new program interfaces for Benefit Focus to connect with Infinium HR package.
- Experience in development and modifications of Infinium HR, PL, GL, FA, AR, CM, PY as well as upgrading for W2’s and T4’s.
- Developing new interface programs to convert data from ADP and populate data base files. Also generating programs to compare this data to Infinium for validation and reporting purposes.
- Data transmission and receiving programs were also developed in this process utilizing FTP.
- Development of New subfile programs for tax table maintenance in order to enhance conversion to ADP.
- Working with team to develop programs that will split a company into several new companies and move employee payroll and benefits from their current company to the new company.
- Design and test new programs to move financial data to new companies.
- New program development for tax downloads that will document old tax Id’s and rates and update specified rates in the appropriate files.
- New program to validate employee supervisors and the new companies they are moving in order to ensure that all relevant data is transferred.
- Test programs and validate data that will be transferred during the process to split companies prior to user testing.
- Provide support during user testing and conversion to the production system.
- Approximately 95% new development was in RPG Free.
- New program development for processing 401K information and transmitting to provider.
- Develop new interface programs to transfer information from GL.
- Development of new interface programs to capture specific historical data for various companies, combine this data for each company requested.
- Working with managers and users to gather requirements to design and write programs to meet the needs of the company.
- Maintenance and upgrades of ERP packages, such as Kronos and Infinium.
- Assisted remote location with PC upgrades and installations.
- Detailed documentation and testing of all programs. Hard copies of the documentation to follow the authorizations as well as complete and thorough documentation within the programs.
- Working with QA personnel and users to make sure all programs have been tested thoroughly and validation of data was completed.
- Development of instructional material for all new programs and programs that were modified.
- Working closely with users to verify their requests are understood and are designed to make a positive impact for their department.
- Training with the users during the testing phases as well as after implementation.
Confidential, Aliso Viejo, CA
Infinium/Kronos Consultant/Project Manager/Developer
- Responsible for maintenance and upgrades of Infinium software, including PL, GL, FA, AR, CM, AM, PY and HR.
- Analyzing data and data bases for projected conversion/ migration to SAP.
- Upgrades applied to AM, HR and PY to run Canadian T4’s and T4A’s.
- Kronos upgrades and maintenance, specifically Timekeeper applications.
- Managing and training junior developers.
- Infinium payroll support for Canadian locations.
- Analyst responsible for Kronos support and issue resolution.
- Ensure SOX compliancy is followed for any changes or upgrades involving these software packages.
- Work with various manufacturing software packages.
- Provide Infinium and Kronos training to new personnel on site and off-shore personnel.
- Extracting data and compiling in reporting format for SOX auditing.
- Training offshore personnel in Infinium and Kronos and evaluating their work.
- Supporting clients and users with PC and AS400 issues, addressing any programming or software issues.
Confidential, Chattanooga, TN
- Infinium Project Manager, responsible for all PL, PY, HR and GL changes and issues as well as all QA testing, documentation and user instruction utilizing the AS400 I-series. Setting up of new users and menus according to their specific authorization. Programs and interfaces were written using RPG IV, SQL, CL and ILE.
- Decisions concerning all changes within Infinium as well as all testing, promotion and security were my responsibility in order to insure that company data and personal information was secure. Maintenance of all Infinium databases on the AS400 I-series.
- Project manager for RVI imaging software. Establish and maintain security for all images (invoices, contracts, and payments, bids) in order to protect company and personnel information from unauthorized users.
- Hired specifically to perform upgrades for Infinium PL and GL to 13.1 in order to be current with the latest releases. This provided the company access to the latest tools and program fixes which increased productivity and efficiency. All programs were running on the AS400 and utilized RPG IV, ILE, SQL, CL and RPG Free.
- Experience with Aldon change management, Hawkeye and Websphere.
- Kronos Timekeeper maintenance experience as well as user support.
- Working directly with all departments and users needing changes or assistance with the financial software. Set up training and testing with users for any new changes or troubleshooting any problems they may have encountered to provide a resolution.
- Responsible for all upgrades and issues within RVI and/or Infinium Financials and their resolution. Developed and automated reports within specified software to assist personnel and provide critical data in a timely fashion.
- New program development to in corporate new payment requests from software vendors to interface with Infinium Payroll and process payments via FTP. This process increased payment efficiency and greatly reduced hours required to process, Query400, and validate manually.
- New program development for Imaging system and upgrades. Perform all maintenance and troubleshooting involving the Infinium financial and all imaging software. Including changes to subfiles on the AS400 and screen design, using SDA, RLU, DBU, DFU and other tools.
- New program development and enhancements with RPG Free-Format, RPGIV, RPGILE, CL, SQL and sub files were used for most of the programming.
- Enhancements and fixes to existing in house programs including upgrading any older programs to increase efficiency.
- In corporation of Sequel to generate reports sent via email to reduce expenditures associated with traditional paper reporting and increases efficiency.
- Utilization of Sequel, Excel and AS400 Query to generate reports and testing.
- Responsible for all testing for QA of programs to be implemented and SOX compliancy for work I was personally assigned. Also, making sure required documentation and data was in places as well as all required signatures prior to promotion.
- MCP certification and experience with Microsoft Office products and XP and 7 operating systems. Installation of hardware and software on laptops and desktop computers when needed.
- Experience with various tools, including SEU/SDA, Hawkeye, Robot and Aldon for change management.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM training.
- Continuing technology classes until the end of May 2010, which included .Net, Java, Crystal Reports, Project Management, Microsoft Access, Oracle, Dreamweaver and Flash.
Confidential, Milan, TN
- New program development and enhancements using RPGIV, Sub files, RPG Free format, RPG ILE and SQL. On the AS400 I-series.
- Working directly with customers to ensure they receive their required documents in the most efficient manner.
- Enhancements and changes to existing programs along with any necessary changes that may be required to increase business efficiency.
- New program development to automate reporting to customers via email for efficiency and promotion of customer relations.
- New development utilizing web sphere in order to learn this process.
- Converting RPG III to RPG IV as necessary.
- Analysis, Design and detailed documentation of all phases of program changes and new development.
- Utilization of Hawkeye and Turnover for programming changes and implementation.
- EDI mapping and interface design and maintenance.
- Usage of Robot for scheduling run time for programs and automation for report generation via email on an as needed basis.
Confidential, Cookeville, TN
Contract Programmer/ Analyst
- New program development and enhancements as well as upgrading existing programs for efficiency.
- Redesign of satellite communication programs for better communication between the drivers and dispatchers and to increase company efficiency with dispatching and allowing drivers greater access to information to increase proficiency with on-time deliveries.
- All testing and documentation to ensure all QA requirements and standards are met prior to promoting into production. Testing was performed in a simulated live environment on the AS400.
- Maintenance and changes involving Manhattan Associates Software.
- Gathering project requirements and designing programs to fit the needs of the company.
- Upgrading RPGIII programs to RPGIV.
- WMS maintenance and upgrades.
- New development in RPGIV and RPG Free format.
- Utilizing SQL for testing and program efficiency.
- Working directly with department managers and directors in order to ensure required program changes are made as well as any new design that may be necessary to reach the objectives of the company and departments.
Confidential, Chattanooga, TN
- Experience with infinium software changes and testing. Responsible for QA testing of all programs to be implemented. Detailed documentation of all changes as well as examples of the results of these changes.
- Managing projects assigned to determine viability and working with users to design test and implement any changes or new designs to help with their jobs.
- Usage of Microsoft Project Management to outline, document and maintain all requirements necessary for a successful assignment.
- Infinium AR, PR, GL, HR and PY program changes as well as maintenance of existing programs and interfacing with other programs and software.
- Detailed documentation for SOX compliancy with all changes or new development of projects, including QA testing on the AS400.
- Lead programmer for all changes required for HIPPA compliancy as well as other security for our personnel.
- Working with users to help resolve any issues or changes requested for back office applications, including Infinium. Also, assisted in training users with any new development of upgrades.
- Turnover used to insure proper checkout and promotion of all programs.
- New program development and enhancements with embedded SQL.
- Development in ILE environment, including the use of modules, and service programs.
- Experience with Service programs, binding directories, and activation groups.
- New program development for Satellite Messaging System using RPGIV.
- New development and enhancements for Back Office and Financials
- Utilizing RPGIV, RPGILE, RPG400, Free Format, Sub files, SDA, RLU in new program development and maintenance.
- Software upgrades for Mile Maker mileage system.
- Installation of new tax updates for Infinium payroll when received.
- MS Project used for document maintenance for all projects.
- Troubleshooting problems with existing programs as needed.
- Robot was used to schedule programs to run automatically.
- Showcase Query use in report development.
- Responsible for accessibility and maintenance of purged data through the