Innovative and results - driven IT professional with extensive experience developing and integrating technologies to support broad-ranging operating, financial and organizational Business Intelligence needs. Used SS R S to create interactive reports and SS I S to load data warehouse tables. Combines cross functional, experience in planning, analysis, design, programming and problem solving, partnering with both users and developers. Successful in delivering tangible, measurable results.
Information Engineering Function (IEF)
Application Developers Workbench (ADW)
DMR'S OPAL Process Modeling Methodology
MS Reporting Services 2008/2016 (SSRS)
Business Intelligence Tools
Logical & Physical DesignMS Analysis Services 2008/2016
SQL Server Logical & Physical Design, DDL, DML, Stored Procedures
Confidential, West Chicago, Illinois
- Developed over 120 reports for MS Navision / Enwis (an add-on written in Germany for garbage collection).
- Many with drill down components, using Visual Studio BIDS SSSRS and T-SQL stored procedures.
- And maintained them as new functionality was added or the Navision application was moved to a newer version.
- Coached new members of the team on database logic. Maintained Confidential 2011, a BI tool; assisted in creating database cube structure; and wrote reports for Confidential .
- Wrote views and reports for MS Power BI.
Confidential, Northbrook, Illino is
- Designed and implemented Deployment Subscription, and Audit reports using MS Reporting Services 2008 (SSRS).
- Wrote SQL Server T-SQL and stored procedures for the reports.
- Designed and implemented publishing data reports including Magazine Pre-Close, Issue Close, and Confidential reports using MS Reporting Services 2008.
- Wrote SQL Server T-SQL and stored procedures.
- Designed summary tables and ETL routines to improve report performance.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Designed and implemented Customer Promotional data warehouse in SQL Server 2005 for a client, including Tables, Views, & Extracts of 14 unique promotions using MS Integration Services (SSIS)
- T / SQL for list pulls and customer research; MS Reporting Services (SSRS) and Report Builder for reports.
Confidential, Lisle, Illinois
Report Devel oper
- Designed and implemented a Financial Summary data warehouse in SQL Server 2005 and MS Visio.
- Wrote SQL Server Integration Services 2005 routines to pull data from 3 sources.
- Designed coded, tested, and production iz ed Financial and Sales reports for the US and German offices using T/SQL and SQL Server Reporting Services 2005.
- The reports employed drill down to greater detail and drill through to a relational database and sub reports.
- The SSIS routine had parent / child packages.
Confidential, Oak Brook, Illinois
- Designed and implemented Customer Supply Chain Data Warehouse using T / SQL and SQL Server 2005.
- Wrote MS Integration Services routines to pull data.
- Designed and wrote MS Reporting Services reports for error delays and tracking with drill down to greater detail and text lookup to standardize error messages.
Confidential, Warrenville, Illinois
- Ensured proper loading of data marts and Essbase cubes by developing SQL for data testing from DB2 base tables on a mainframe to BI cubes and Oracle dimensional schemas o n HP- Unix.
- Advised business u se rs, report developers, analysts, modelers a n d supervisors in scripting
- BI reports, extending model data structures and the merits of various alternatives. Trained small groups and individual business users in selecting dictionaries, procedures and quality assurance of reporting tools.