Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Designed, developed and implemented various reports and database applications wif Oracle 12c and MS SQL Server 2014 instances running on ASP.NET Web and Desktop applications, in support of financial application systems such as PeopleSoft Financials, Harris Cost Accounting System, Axiom Budgets, our Internal Accounts Receivable Reporting System, Enterprise Data Warehouse and various other internally built custom applications. These includes:
- SQL Development wif PL/SQL and T - SQL. Writing simple to complex SQL Scripts implemented through stored procedures and .NET Interfaces.
- Developed .NET Web Forms to host reports and provide interface to various database systems such as the Data Warehouse, PeopleSoft Reporting, Harris Cost Accounting database, etc.
- Developed client-server desktop application using .NET WinForms automating ETL process and building and distribution of reports.
- Uses Tableau, Oracle SQL Developer and Excel to write reports and data files.
- Administered Oracle database using Oracle SQL Developer, designing and building schema objects such as tables, views, functions, sequences, database links and managing users.
- Administered Windows 2012 Server, managing share folders and user groups, regulating access, and managing web server (IIS 8.0), creating web, FTP site and application pools.
- Proficiently used our Enterprise Data Warehouse, understanding clinical data tables and relationships.
- Writes Business Requirement and Functional Specification documents. Uses UML based documentation and diagrams where applicable.