- 9+ years of experience in mainframe technologies working in software development, testing, implementation, security and production support.
- Looking forward to utilize my technical skills and industry experience in a vibrant environment that offers professional growth and work satisfaction while being creative, innovative and adaptive.
- Successfully completed the certification of IBM Certified Database Associate - DB2 Universal Database V8.1 Family and completed Confidential Framework for Mainframe Senior Developer and Lead.
- Quick learner, self-motivated team player with good communication, analytical, presentation and problem solving skills.
Language: COBOL, JCL, REXX, SQL, Core JAVA, C, C++
Database and File system: VSAM, SAS, IMS,DB2, IDMS
Operating System: ZOS, Windows, UNIX
OLTP: CICS, ADSO
Tools: Control-M, OPC, CA 7, Changeman/Infoman, EndevorXpeditor, Savers, Abend aid, SPUFI, QMF, File-Aid, RPMQC, Service now, Insync.
Senior Application Developer
- Analyzing and guiding team in design, development, testing and implementation of technical changes in Cash management applications.
- Responsible for maintenance and production support for online and batch processing for several simple and complex cash management applications that are built on COBOL, JCL, VSAM, DB2, IMS and SAS.
- As a key member of Libman activities group, responsible for creating and maintaining project releases and processor groups in Endeavor, raising and approving accesses and security requests for mainframe RACF IDs and performing implementation lock and deployment for code components as part of project implementations.
- Analyzing and guiding team in design, development, testing and implementation of Fraud prevention applications at the target W&G instance.
- Representing Host development team (Fraud prevention platform) in project planning meetings to understand the project requirements, implementation plan, time line estimates and to flag any Risks, Issues & Dependencies.
- Being single point of contact for all the project governance related processes that includes preparation of technical specification documents like MF0100 (scheduling information), Infoman MCR,TCR(Master change record and Task change record), Masking sheet, Schedule of Events, run book instructions etc for implementation.
Team Lead/Onsite Coordinator
- Being Single point of contact from a Test Environment Support perspective covering Strategy, Planning & Tracking
- Assuring online availability, work planning & allocation, peer reviews, risk mitigation, WSR (Weekly status report).
- Representing test environment team in project planning meetings to understand the project test requirements, visualize the impact of changes on the environment, access testing feasibility and to flag any Risks, Issues & Dependencies.
- Scheduling and running batches in Control-M and OPC/TWS and monitoring the same for testing project changes, following the SLA compliance agreed with the client to bring the applications up on time.
- Providing SLA driven callout support for application related issues on a 24 X 7 basis and permanently fixing the regular fails and create automations as part of service improvement plans (SIP).