- Project management & Team Motivation, Project Budgeting
- Team leadership/Security Awareness.
- AWS (EC2, EBS, S3, Redshift, IAM, AMI, ELB, SNS, Athena, Redshift Spectrum
- NACL, Security Groups, Route53, VPC, VPC Peering, Auto Scaling, CloudWatch
- AWS Glue, Development Endpoint, EMR, EMR Notebook, Kinesis, Lambda, CloudFormation
- Apache Spark, Hive, Hue, Zeppelin notebook.
- SQL, PLSQL, TSQL, HiveQL, SparkSQL, Pyspark, Python, RDS.
- Prioritizing/Multi - Tasking
- Data Warehousing, BI, SAP BO, OWB, OBIE, Tableau, Data Analysis
- A Process Improvement, Automated/Manual Testing
- Streamlining Efforts, Product Development
AWS Data Pipeline Engineer
- I took on the responsibility of automating the scorecard processes for delivery Associates
- I created a data pipeline which ingest route data, mentor data and DA’s attendance by creating a glue workflow leveraging CloudWatch, lambda and SNS
- Created an S3 datalake with fine grain access using lake formation which can also be queried using Athena and Redshift spectrum.
- I used EMR for batch data ETL while leveraging spark, hive, presto, pig ganglia etc. on the Hadoop framework by submitting jobs using steps in the EMR cluster.
- I Used amazon QuickSight data visualization and dashboard to get pictorial insight into driver’s driving behavior, which has helped the company to improve the safety of drivers by 30% and also helped drivers to earn bonuses.
AWS Data Analyst
- Involved in sorting and scanning packages at a consistent high pace which earned me a green vest.
- Involved in picking routes and loading packages for last mile delivery.
- Supported and assisted customers with their orders.
- Inputs and processes orders received into the company computer system at an exceptional pace.
- Researches and responds to questions concerning concerts and events.
- Provides information about upcoming events, specials and concerts