TOOLS: SQL, PL/SQL, Hadoop, Python, R, SAS, SPSS, Excel, Tableau, Qualtrics, Google Analytics, JIRA, Git
DATA ANALYTICS: ETL, Data cleansing, Regression, Cluster analysis, A/B testing, Predictive models, Forecasting
BUSINESS ANALYSIS: Scrum/Agile, Communication, Cross - functional collaboration, User stories, Gap analysis, Reporting and Visualization, Product requirements document, Research, Business requirements specification
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Delivered product performance reports using SQL, Python and Tableau and conducted user behavior analysis on clickstream data to explore cross-sell opportunities.
- Effectively made use of PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions, triggers, views and exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking and migrating complex data sets in Oracle.
- Owned reporting feature for enterprise software - managed its direction, feature set and timelines. Improved overall product adoption by 15%.
- Collaborated with cross-functional partners (PMO, data science, analytics, design, engineering) to gather and document business requirements in Agile, scope new features and inform the product roadmap.
- Partnered with product owners and end users to carry out business process assessments to identify business needs and priorities.
Sr Market Research Analyst
Confidential, Emeryville, CA
- Led strategy and global sales research studies for top tech companies like Microsoft, Google, Dell and HP.
- Built user stories, wrote reports and delivered presentations to provide business/marketing strategies to technical/non-technical clients (Microsoft, Dell, HP, Google and Stripe).
- Utilized statistical methods like regression analysis, conjoint analysis to analyze quantitative data with use of a combination of Python, SPSS, Excel and Tableau.
- Worked with cross-functional partners to identify data sources to be used for discovery analysis, business cases and defining product value to present to stakeholders.
- Managed end-to-end account-based research of Technology Infrastructure Services unit; facilitating in bagging multi-million-dollar fin-tech projects.
- Involved in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
- Provided meaningful insights on client data by creating ETL pipelines to extract large amounts of data, clean it and perform data analysis.
- Developed dashboards and reports in Tableau to analyze customer, competitor and business unit performance.
- SME for Google Apps Deployment - worked with clients to analyze requirements to build proof of concept, clarify design dependencies and support functional and operational requirements.