- MS Dynamics AX Development in Supply chain, Distribution, Sales, Purchasing, WMS, ETL, AP & AR.
- Project & Team Leadership, Systems analysis & design, training, data modeling, database administration.
- MS Dynamics AX 3, 4, 2009,2012 R2 & R3
- X++ / MorphX
- SQL/T - SQLC
- MS Office
- Visual Basic 6.0 / VB.Net
- Visual Studio
- Agile / SCRUM
- Confluence / Jira
- Data Warehousing
- Distribution Management
- EDI - ANSI X12
DATA PROCESSING CONSULTANT
- Y2K remediation and system testing for international Distribution firms. Programmed in COBOL II/VSAM/DB2/CICS & HP3000 TurboIMAGE/VPLUS as required. Maintained and enhanced HP 3000 Warehouse Management/Distribution system.
- Programmed Electronic Funds Transfer system for national banking concern in COBOL/II, DB2, CICS on IBM mainframes.
- Programmed HCFA 1500, UB92 system for Kaiser Permanente in COBOL II, DB2, CICS, VSAM environment.
DATA PROCESSING CONSULTANT
- Converted Materials Management system from COBOL/CICS/VSAM to UNIX/Oracle for international gold mining concern. Programming was done in MicroFocus COBOL, MIMS, & SQL*Plus on a HP 9000/HP UX platform.
- Maintained & enhanced Pension Management system for international insurance firm. Programming was done in PL/me IMS/DB under Panvalet, on an IBM mainframe & Oracle SQL*Plus on a Sun SPARC workstation.
- IBM / AVANTE Project at ISSC Boulder. Created Document Interchange Architecture system in PL/X & SAA Dialog Manager. Produced tools for programming teams, in REXX & IOS3270, using IEW CASE tool for design tasks.
- Participated in structured reviews and walkthroughs.
- Led team in conversion of 250 program, 125 table system from IDEAL/Datacom/DB platform to IDEAL/DB2.
- DB2 DBA for conversion team. Created FOCUS Table Definitions & Access Method Definitions for IDEAL
- & DB2 tables, rewriting existing Dataquery programs in FOCUS. Modified COBOL & PL/me programs.
- IBM/SAA AD/CYCLE project. Developed IDSS automated change control system. Created software tools for IBM. Project required extensive use of REXX, VM/CMS, PL/AS, SQL/DS, XEDIT, Excelerator & ExcelDoc CASE tools.
- Maintained Materials Management (Stores, Purchasing, Lease Commitment, Accounts Payable), and Medical Copay systems using IDEAL/Datacom, IMS, PL/me, DL/me, VS/COBOL II, CICS and Mark IV. Created special purpose programs to support
- Material Accounting, and Minority Business depts. As project lead, performed initial analysis/planning of Datacom to DB2 conversion, interviewed & selected candidates for conversion team.
- Led team of programmer/analysts in conversion of existing Medical Claims processing system. Participated in analysis selection of major system to replace existing HMOC systems. Administered all aspects of IMAGE/Powerhouse databases schemas on HP-3000 minicomputers. Interviewed and selected data processing applicants, conducted structured design code reviews, and established department data processing standards.
- Designed, coded & implemented range of systems including Customer Service, Id Card delivery system, Accounting system enhancements, and Claims processing in COBOL II/Cognos/TurboIMAGE on a HP 3000. In Dbase III+, Clipper, and Ccreated a micro-computer based system to deliver all functions required to track an Exclusive Provider Organization & a
- Team Leader of Confidential Health Care System, Pharmacy Group. Supervised analysis, design, programmingdocumentation, implementation and client training in a systems software environment.
- Maintained and enhanced Accounts Payable system, using Informix & C on a PC/AT NOVELL LAN platform. Assisted all
- corporate departments in microcomputer software and hardware purchases and installations.
- Programming in COBOL, Business BASIC, administration of IDOL RDBMS, telecommunications & customer support in a service bureau environment. A/P, A/R, Payroll, and Inventory Control.