- Data science Subject Matter Expert providing customer support to intelligence analysis questions.
- Presented at national level intelligence conference within first 2 months. Build internal client base through word - of-mouth. Routinely work with Supervised Machine Learning.
- Provide statistical rigor and mathematical integrity to intel analyses.
- Fully Proficient in Python. ARIMA Forecasting, NLP, Non-negative matrix factorization, PCA, t-test and hypothesis testing, unsupervised learning.
- Maintain data science tools on 3 security classification segregated networks, akin to “data science on ‘Heroic Mode’” as most tools need to be re-engineered to work in high security environment. R, Python, Anaconda, Git bash, VS Code, and other tools.
Malware Reverse Engineer
- Research and weaponize malware on aggressive time table.
- Reverse engineer malware and provide assessments. Analyze source code or machine code (x86), build/re-build/re-target, kernel debug, build drivers, and provide expert opinion of Windows vulnerabilities.
- Utilize Ghidra, WinDbg, DotPeek, IDAPro, Visual Studio, SysInternals, and many other command line & Powershell tools, side channel attacks.
- C++, C#, Windows 10 to XP, Kali Linux.
Sr. Associate, SDR Reverse Engineer
- Served as lead/main model designer on critical Passive Detection Radar model. Analyzed statistics of anomaly vulnerabilities. Validated and creatively implemented key
- Conducted multiple hacks of wireless keyfobs (Tesla, Ford, Toyota) with COTS tools, Hack-RF One and GNU-radio.
- Created full emulator in Python for otherwise indecipherable Digital Signal Processing (DSP) chip and emulated for reverse engineering, generating an analysis with over 150 reads. Presented at a national Intelligence Community conference.
- Authored extensive reverse engineering assessments of foreign systems, personally uncovered highly detailed information of foreign system’s microprocessor, DSP, and cyber vulnerabilities thereof. Assessments referenced by executive leaders in USG.
- Led reverse engineering knowledge integration efforts for a class of radio to hone in on vulnerabilities and exploitation of algorithms for potential offensive cyber effects in that system. Find critical information where there appears to be nothing.
Sr. Model and Simulation Engineer
- Served as lead/main model designer on critical Passive Detection Radar model. Analyzed statistics of anomaly vulnerabilities.
- Validated and creatively implemented key multilateration algorithm. Routinely beat milestone delivery dates and quality metrics. Lead Analyst customer quoted on delivery
- Sped up struggling satellite communications model by roughly 200x, meeting critical real-time simulation requirement.
- Conducted Principal Component Analysis (PCA) study of SAR performance vs various environments and other variables.
Sr. Electrical Engineer and Project Manager
- Signal Processing Sys Engineer & specification owner for NGJ ($6B program) - created novel method for highly precise notch filter 2,048x more efficiently than a standard FIR filter, with potentially 80+ dB attenuation and spurious free passband - Confidential patented new method and is integrating into final design (Synthesized Filter Notch). Provided proof of concept via FPGA Virtex VI eval board demonstration.
- Deputy Program Manager, TOW Missile ($10M annual program) Primary customer interface, directly oversaw contracts, labor, material and scheduling of $10M annual legacy TOW Missile program. Within 4 weeks, reduced time to delivery by 20%.
- Led a four week Six Sigma project involving all key stakeholders to streamline billing process and eliminate faulty charges, reducing contract costs by estimated $500,000 annually. Adept at managing complex groups, finding the signal in the noise.